Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank Rumor: PD June 16th, 2011

nointel

Canal water is way worse in Iraq than in Florida. This is a fact! Traces of sarin and mustard were detected in the canal not long after we smacked that ass, not to mention all the sewer and bodies bobbin around in that drink! I would have thrown my shoes at her! lol

Ok, I don't know why I spouted off like that. It's out of character.

Edited by LaGrange

She hesitated and then said, I apologize, we are told to tell people this. The truth is that my screen is showing U$5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet. We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation. This is not rumor!

End Quote

Yeah Right......Not a rumor....Infact it's 1st class triple A CRAP.

Edited by umbertino

No Intel WHY do you post information that you do not know it's source? And with the reputation that PD has and PTR as well it's almost a given that the information is incorrect, misleading or pure myth. So I ask you again, WHY do you insist on reposting this BS???? <_<

And what would God think of your misleading others with these posts????

Namaste

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No Intel WHY do you post information that you do not know it's source? And with the reputation that PD has and PTR as well it's almost a given that the information is incorrect, misleading or pure myth. So I ask you again, WHY do you insist on reposting this BS???? <_<

And what would God think of your misleading others with these posts????

Namaste

if anyone believes this BS then they need help. it is in rumors and as far as i know a rumor is just that, no truth or fact it is heresay. i am not misleading anyone. i didn't make this story up. and why do you bring god into this? i always thought God doesn't judge people.

• Upvote 1

Well, as far out as this post seems to be I have to agree with it... And though I have never said that we are there, I am being told we are THERE and it is DONE... That is all

Are you serious or just kidding? It's hard to tell these days........So I have to ask......BTW it wasn't me giving you the neg...

Can I still cash in if I am an atheist?

And if so God wont change my rate to $0.0009 with he?

ROTFL :lol::lol::lol:

I guess we'll find out ...........

Edited by umbertino

this post was found elsewhere and in no way reflects my views. this is a rumor from some one else. i am just the poster no the author. it is a rumor nothing more.

This is not rumor, this is an actual event that occurred with Chase bank. This morning a call was made to Chase bank currency exchange division. When the young lady answered we asked if they were handling Iraqi Dinar. She said no, that it has been proven to be a canal water sucking est bad deal. We then asked her to transfer us to the legal dept.. She asked us why we wanted to speak to them. We told her that we had purchased Dinar from Chase bank and wanted to address the reason why they had knowingly canal water sucking est bad dealmed us. She immediately hung up the phone. We called her back and said I’m sorry we seemed to have been cut off, could you please connect me to the legal department. She hesitated and then said, I apologize, we are told to tell people this. The truth is that my screen is showing U$5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet. We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation. This is not rumor! This is a fact and did happen this morning. We are there. Those people out there that are scoffing and enjoy bashing others to make them feel as miserable as they are, will be standing with their jaws on the ground at the incredible blessing our heavenly father has given us. One more thing, George Robinson was right and true in his prediction. Those who are putting their mouths against this man will be judged according to their own words. I believe that GOD is testing the hearts of men to see who will stand on the true word of GOD spoken by his profits. This is kingdom money, and if you don't honor his son JESUS for the glory of GOD and the expansion of his kingdom, this money is going to slip through your fingers like water.

bullshit.gif

Well it's just funny how quite a few members gripe about these bank rumors being posted. The title says, "Chase bank rumor". You have a choice to click or not to click. Too much temptation? Or maybe your hoping this is the one time it could be true! Compare the number of posts a good bank rumor gets to an actual news article. Now that's funny.

Thanks nointel, I like a big fat juicy rumor but I also enjoy reading everyone's comments.

Can I still cash in if I am an atheist?

And if so God wont change my rate to $0.0009 with he?

ROTFL :lol::lol::lol:

What you get when you question a post that either begins or ends with "GOD says"!

This is NOT a Christian-based site. It is an all inclusive site owned by Christians

this post was found elsewhere and in no way reflects my views. this is a rumor from some one else. i am just the poster no the author. it is a rumor nothing more.

One more thing, George Robinson was right and true in his prediction. Those who are putting their mouths against this man will be judged according to their own words. I believe that GOD is testing the hearts of men to see who will stand on the true word of GOD spoken by his profits. This is kingdom money, and if you don't honor his son JESUS for the glory of GOD and the expansion of his kingdom, this money is going to slip through your fingers like water.

Is he advocating George Robinson? Is he trying to convince us that he was right? Seems like one of his true follower.

The truth shall set you free... Praise the lord. God bless all of us and God bless the USA

D4me