Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Will Brother George Robinson be correct??***

easyrider

My experience with people who make predictions like this that don't pan out is that they try to find a way to make it look like they weren't really wrong but just misunderstood. For example, if there's an RV today at $1 he might try to say that it will eventually go up to $3.87 but he misunderstood and thought that it would start there. Or if there's an RV next month he might look to that reference to the 29th and say something happened that day that triggered the RV but we didn't see it for awhile. These people usually try to wiggle around and look for some way to save face rather than just coming out and saying that they were wrong. Hopefully he's right and we won't have to worry about it but I'm not holding my breath. 13 more hours, George!

But, I think we all will agree that if at 4:15 EST today the dinar RV's at $3.87, we will listen to whatever his next prediction is with a little more interest. ;)

• Upvote 2

Hi cool :)

I must say that is my main concern and undoubtedly

many likely did just that. I find it both sad and wonder

when the manipulation stops.

Too many people have been hurt, and it doesn't make it

any better to just blame them and say its their own fault.

Of course they must bear responsibility, but so does Frank

and all the rest that "use" their form of godliness to shall

we say persuade people in a way most seem to never

realize.

I have paid no attention to the prediction, I HAVE certainly

thought about how many have been once again taken

for a ride. This is detestable to me, and the darker side

of the IQD speculation. I do not enjoy seeing people being

toyed with.

Thanks easy for the post. :D

I pray people wake up to this insanity and take a breather,

relax and learn to trust instead of manipulate as some of

these people do. It amazes me how it keeps repeating itself.

Have a nice weekend you guys :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Jim if you'll look back in the bible there have always been scoffers and always will be until the end of time. There were scoffers hollering at Noah as he was building the ark because they said there was no purpose for it in the middle of the dersert. He told them what God said and behold the rains was so deep it drowned all of them. Guess where they are.

I don't think thats any of our business, thats between him and the Lord....

If it concerns the RV it's also our business, mind you.

But, I think we all will agree that if at 4:15 EST today the dinar RV's at $3.87, we will listen to whatever his next prediction is with a little more interest. ;)

Won't happen.

Let see.... some of these posters bash GOD.... shows how stupid and uninformed man can be :confused:

Bash away at George, he's only a man with his thoughts. :blink:

He may be right or not, doesn't change the way I feel about God :bow:

Man will never out smart God :shakehead:

Go RV B)

Kindly provide proof of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

People told me it would be the week after Memorial Day weekend. That didn't happen. I'm hoping for June 30, since that seems to be the popular prediction. The way things are going, I wouldn't be suprised if it's end of year.

But I've been known to be wrong, from time to time. :(

Jim if you'll look back in the bible there have always been scoffers and always will be until the end of time. There were scoffers hollering at Noah as he was building the ark because they said there was no purpose for it in the middle of the dersert. He told them what God said and behold the rains was so deep it drowned all of them. Guess where they are.

Has nothing to do with scoffers,but us testing a Prophet or Prophesy that was Supposedly given by our Creator.

Deuteronomy 18 20-22

20: But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.” 21: You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?” 22: If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

• Upvote 1

If he's talking about 4:15 eastern time this ride should be over any minute. GO RV!!!!

Well then most assuredly he meant Central Time...don't be so silly.

Wait! If God was talking to him and gave him an exact time, wouldn't it make sense to be the time zone that he is in? OK, where is he right now? Ah nevermind, I'm taking my wife to dinner. I'm sure if it happens there will still be some US dollars left to pay me in the morning...

Edited by F-16Pilot
  • Upvote 1

The mockery of God by making a false prediction and the damage done to George's reputation and perhaps God's to some people in the event it does "not come true" could only be outdone by the Testimony of George and God in the event it does come true by June 10th as predicted.

So for both God and George's sake, I hope it pans out and God could get the Glory.

And if it doesn't pan out, George may want to take cover, cause God does not take kindly to false prophets.

GO George, GO God, GO RV........

We wait and see until midnight.

IMO

I judge no man, and if George did indeed recieve a word from God about this, then rest assured that Gods plan cannot be stopped! But, in. the event that Mr. Robinson misunderstood what he was given, then possibly George did not ....or was not fully yeilding himself to hear Gods word! In. either case, the Glory of this Blessing will go to God....for without him, nothing is possible! Likewise, with Him....ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! This blessing is coming for a reason, and notice I said "is coming" not might! So many people are going to be in awe when this comes to pass, because all of mans reasoning and theories will go straight out the window! The magnitude of the rate that comes out is going to be so very great, that most will still not believe what they are seeing! Unless you are a believer, and fully understand the reasoning for what is happening....most will not understand how this could possibly be...in. Reguards to mans understanding! But, once again remember that this is Gods program....and He IS in control....and with Him, nothing in the worldly view

of things are going to make sense! But look out! Because the spirtitual relm is where ALL of the answers are! Gods Blessings on each of you!

• Upvote 3

God could well be speaking to George, but the question rremains, did George get the message right? Trying to understand sometimes is VERY hard to do.

IMO, the Lord wouldn't talk to someone that don't understand him. If you check history I don't think you will find anyone who didn't understand. As for George that remain still out on consideration........just saying

Here we go thru another weekend, Have not heard any rumors for monday's rv. Getting on a plane and flying to Cancun. See you in 5 days or maybe sooner. Hope sooner!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy... Only please look out for narco gangs drive-by shootings.Things got a lot worse down there.

Edited by umbertino