Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

I have always wanted a badge, Question: If I take a picture say with my phone how do I get it to post onto this thread, or on my profile for that matter?

P.S. Hey Bumper64 how are you ?

Edited by new york kevin

I am a platinum for life and also a VIP member have been sold for quite some time is it really necessary to have to take a picture of your dinar to get the badge and I am a little confused about what the badging is all about

17 hours ago, tomda1954 said:

I am a platinum for life and also a VIP!" rel="">VIP member have been sold for quite some time is it really necessary to have to take a picture of your dinar to get the badge and I am a little confused about what the badging is all about

They are no longer issuing these Badges and they no longer appear on anyone's profile.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

One of the reasons that this was set up was to help people to know who was a serious paper holder and who "might" be a troll on the site. 

It was hard for some to figure out how to post a picture with some of the paper and a screen shot of their forum name. 

Hope this helps others.

• Thanks 1