Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Life on Mars..."

navysky

I'm looking for verification here...and any other witnesses to what I thought I read about the RV a few years ago...

I had read on a forum, a few years ago, that someone had said that when the RV gets close and is about to be announced, that there will be an announcement of "Life on Mars". I know that the two topics are completely unrelated, but for some reason that phrase was being used as a code word just prior to the RV being announced. Well, if you go to the foxnews.com homepage the headline (or one of them) announces that some NASA astronomer has discovered "Life on Mars".

Did anyone else read anything about that? Any thoughts?

• Upvote 3

I'm looking for verification here...and any other witnesses to what I thought I read about the RV a few years ago...

I had read on a forum, a few years ago, that someone had said that when the RV gets close and is about to be announced, that there will be an announcement of "Life on Mars". I know that the two topics are completely unrelated, but for some reason that phrase was being used as a code word just prior to the RV being announced. Well, if you go to the foxnews.com homepage the headline (or one of them) announces that some NASA astronomer has discovered "Life on Mars".

Did anyone else read anything about that? Any thoughts?

Sigh.

WEIRD LOOK

My research came in handy

http://answers.yahoo...23111956AAQaknG

Thank you, SolarCloud, for actually researching and finding support for that. Whether it happens or not, I could've sworn I heard something about the "Life on Mars" theory. +1 for you!!

Its weird, the person who posted that was almost a year ago. Maybe its a sign? I bet there had to have been other "life on mars" headlines out there in-between then and now.

"I don't always comment about life on other planets.....but......when I do.......I comment on what the Possum told me one day.....Possum told me that on a clear night.....with the right lighting.......he could see the rings around Uranus!'' In fact he said, Momma, I can see the rings around Uranus!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"