Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Steve Ernorsste post***

easyrider

I am also a Christian. But why is it that so often god when I hear god mentioned over and over, there is a multi level marketing scheme behind it?

because people believe the word of GOD because its truth many use it for self gain using God's name in vain which is probably the worst thing you can do. Thats why. You must see the ones who use the word of God for truth or use it for self gain.

• Upvote 4

This is absolutely F-ing unbelievable... I really can't take this anymore. This investment started off very interesting and neutral with the promise of a big return for a small investment. I was told, buy 500 dollars worth and make 1.5 million in a few weeks. It's now been over 9 months since I purchased my dinar off of a friendly invitation to this "event" and it has been reduced down to lower than toilet humor antics... really? God? God is the one who is causing the delay because we're all too anxious and desperate? Pathetic.

I'd believe the Elite world superpowers are slowing it down because they see too many people are desperate for it and they're sadistic and like to watch us squirm. That seems logical to me, anyone else? But God? Ridiculous...

I'm so sick of hearing God's name in posts on this thread, I mean, for F***'s sake! I've said it at least 4 times already in my own post! Ahhhhggggghhhh!!!

Breathe...

I hope this doesn't last much longer. I don't think I can handle reading anymore 30-minute posts about RV delays because of spiritual battles, God, Satan, weather effects... I want the pumpers back! At least they had grounded rumors why it was taking so long... left me hopeful. Just sayin'...

Queezy....I understand your feelings. I am a spiritual man fully grounded in this life. I agree much human suffering has come from religion and God has been used in battle too many times. But the post has a point - as a happiness coach, I help people let go, and allow their inner Self to come through so they can gain inner peace. You can use the term God, Universe, Goddess, Source, the Infinite....it is the same idea. We align ourselves with our Higher Self, feel love and compassion for others, show it in everyday life...and voila! THINGS HAPPEN. Good things for all.

I think that was the gist of Steve's post, and I am all for the idea, just not the isolated Biblical version to the exclusion of all other faiths. (NOTE - analysis is not synonymous with faith)

Love to all! GOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Steve for your post. I am one of the - probably - many who agree with you. As I was praying this morning (God might call it "ordering") the RV to happen, the thought passed through my mind to simply put this in my "God box" and allow Him to handle it in due time. I really do not have to worry about it today. Thank you again for making it clearer to me.

I love the "GOD BOX". There are a lot of things that I place in His hands but have never had a name for the things I give to GOD to handle. The sad thing is that I usually spend too much time trying to do them on my own before I turn them over. Someday I may learn my leason.

• Upvote 5

sorry steve but god has nothing to do with it and our personal attitudes and actions toward it have nothing to do with it .. IT IS ALL ABOUT WHO CONTROLS AND OWNS ALL THE OIL NOT A HOLY WAR AS YOU MAY THINK BOTTOM LINE WHOEVER DIES WITH CONTROL OF THE OIL WINS PERIOD..

This is absolutely F-ing unbelievable... I really can't take this anymore. This investment started off very interesting and neutral with the promise of a big return for a small investment. I was told, buy 500 dollars worth and make 1.5 million in a few weeks. It's now been over 9 months since I purchased my dinar off of a friendly invitation to this "event" and it has been reduced down to lower than toilet humor antics... really? God? God is the one who is causing the delay because we're all too anxious and desperate? Pathetic.

I'd believe the Elite world superpowers are slowing it down because they see too many people are desperate for it and they're sadistic and like to watch us squirm. That seems logical to me, anyone else? But God? Ridiculous...

I'm so sick of hearing God's name in posts on this thread, I mean, for F***'s sake! I've said it at least 4 times already in my own post! Ahhhhggggghhhh!!!

Breathe...

I hope this doesn't last much longer. I don't think I can handle reading anymore 30-minute posts about RV delays because of spiritual battles, God, Satan, weather effects... I want the pumpers back! At least they had grounded rumors why it was taking so long... left me hopeful. Just sayin'...

T you are heading down the wrong road with your conduct on this site. There is a better way to express yourself than this.

• Upvote 1

The obvious reasons after reading your long and detailed analysis is :

1.With all of the players involved and their egotistical approach to power(I win -You lose). it is like a texas holdum tournament with no one ready to put all their cards on the table until they have all the angles figured out and they think they are the winner.

2. When you take in the fact that Iraq is where it is and what has influenced their thinking for over 1000s of years, their approach to reinventing their country and culture is going to be much different that what you and I would expect. Our expecting them to "get their act together" as we would do is not happening.

The good news is that that there is too much at stake for too many for this NOT to happen. But WHEN and HOW MUCH is maybe something to pray about.

Rozman

Our world is upside down. Doctors destroy our health, lawyers destroy justice, the government destroys our freedom, the mainstream media destroys information, and our religions destroy our spirituality. We are constantly at war with each other, and mankind is becoming more wicked and evil as time marches on.

Now read it again....and again. They are ALL correct period. Now just use some time to relax and think about why these are all true.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

:huh: hmmmm....

the god of Iraq is not the same God as we refer to it.....the god of Iraq, the Muslim god, said to kill all Jews/christians. :(

so which "God" are you referring to? :huh:

Wow.

That might just be the most ignorant and ill informed thing I've read on here.

Can you do me a favor?

Can you point out the verse in the Koran where it actually says to kill all jews and christians?

The fact is, you didn't read it.

Someone told you that.

Didn't your mother ever tell you, "you can't always believe what you hear?"

It's this mentality that has us going to hell in a hand basket faster than the speed of light.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Breathe...

You need to calm down there Boy!... Get a grip. If this site upsets you this much, gitter on outta here. Just Saying. Umm...Hmm...

• Upvote 3

Wow.

That might just be the most ignorant and ill informed thing I've read on here.

Can you do me a favor?

Can you point out the verse in the Koran where it actually says to kill all jews and christians?

The fact is, you didn't read it.

Someone told you that.

Didn't your mother ever tell you, "you can't always believe what you hear?"

It's this mentality that has us going to hell in a hand basket faster than the speed of light.

Try this http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

• Upvote 1

Our world is upside down. Doctors destroy our health, lawyers destroy justice, the government destroys our freedom, the mainstream media destroys information, and our religions destroy our spirituality. We are constantly at war with each other, and mankind is becoming more wicked and evil as time marches on.

Now read it again....and again. They are ALL correct period. Now just use some time to relax and think about why these are all true.

I like your statement Candinar. You are absolutely right. I too think about this all the time. Here's the problem and the cause -- Very few others do.

People just don't think for themselves They let the world do their thinking for them. They are mentally lazy. And unfortunately, then they vote. sad.gif

Are you familiar with the works of Ayn Rand? She called this state of affairs "The Sanction of the Victim." By doing nothing to fight back, one allows

their enemies to win.

Edmund Burke said, "The only thing that remains for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

• Upvote 2

Yet another wordy opinion piece; based on: limited information; incorrect assumptions; loosely based "facts"; circular references; and a need to be accepted by his target audience. A nice bit of cow is mixed with his bull; but, at the end of the day, it really doesn't say much about the Dinar or the mechanisms that are actually going on with the RV. It will happen; but, when and at what rate; few, if any, really know the exact numbers at this time. Be a patient and grateful spectator; and, good things will come.

• Upvote 1

No nation in the history of this world that has completely turned their back on God has ever remained a super power. This nation WILL FALL.

It is pathetic how many demonic controlled people are so quick to attack people of faith.

You dont see genuine spirit filled Christians attacking anyone, yet because of there love for others they continue to be assaulted while trying to led you to Christ.

Ask yourself this simple question, WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE VERY MENTION OF THE NAME OF GOD THAT MAKES ME SO ANTAGONISTIC? Why is it that I cant just read it and quietly laugh at such foolish believers while drinking my beer?

The answer is not only simple it should scare the HELL out of you, DEMONS. Yes they do exist and they manipulate nearly everything you think, do, and say. It is that demon that you are enslaved to that makes you so antagonistic, it is that demon that wont let you read and let it go.

Why? you ask. Because just possibly if you were left to your own, you might then begin to see the need for Jesus.

After being a trucker for 20yrs and being a Marine with two west pacs behind me I can safely say I have met millions of people in my life. And I have come to realize one thing, 90% of what we do is not of our own accord, it is spiritually motivated from one source or another.

Angels and demons, God and Satin. we are but pawns in a universal spiritual battle, to deny this is to put your head in the sand.

If you choose not to make a choice as to which side you want to be on, YOU STILL HAVE MADE A CHOICE.

And oh yes I have caught unbelievable hell for pointing this out to people. You see the demons dont want you to know they are there.

Whats the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled?

CONVINCE THE WORLD HE DOES NOT EXIST.

I spent 30 years growing up, basically agnostic. Then I got radically "Saved." I spent the next 34 years as a bible carrying, teaching and preaching, "Born Again" Evangelical Christian. 4 years ago I began a de-conversion process that has been a struggle, but I am now a very happy "Born Again Skeptic."

I challenge you to show me one shread of scientific evidence that supports your statement highlighted in red above. It's not there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

However, it also seems clear to me that the delay is ultimately in the hands of God, and that He has delayed this RV announcement because of our infantile obsession over it.

You all may think I am off base here.

End Quote

You are. You took that tangent........

Sorry Man. It's gettn late and im tired. You Have every right to express your opinion and I don't have a right to shoot it down.

I Appologize. Sorry Easy.

Krem

C'mon Man........You're getting in that 90 degree position. Not the case to do so.

Edited by umbertino

:huh: hmmmm....

the god of Iraq is not the same God as we refer to it.....the god of Iraq, the Muslim god, said to kill all Jews/christians. :(

so which "God" are you referring to? :huh:

There is only one GOD - the Muslim god is Allah

As we all know the love of money is the root of evil . By listening to many many people on these sites I hate to think what kind of people they will be when they get their hands on some money. I for one think that the more money I get the less it will all mean to me. I think the more I have the more I will free myself from the materialistic burdens of this life that weigh me down, that I can't take with me when I die and will only rust and rot.

This is the latest from Steve Ernossete - Thur, June 2 – food for thought as usual when he ‘writes’- What is holding up the RV and what can be done about it? 6/2/2011 by Ernorrste Today at 2:11 pm

For the last several weeks I have dwelt on what might be causing the delays in the pending RV. In this process I have been led, I believe, to the answer. Let me take you down my thought process.

There are a number of players that have a stake in the RV. Some have more say than others, obviously. Let’s look at the players and deal with each one separately to see if we can eliminate any of them from the mix.

Here are the players, as I see them:

The UN

The World Bank

The US Treasury

The President of the US

Possible Terrorist Implications

The IMF

The Government of Iraq (completion)

The Parliament of Iraq

Prime Minister Maliki

The CBI (Shabibi) or The Ministry of Finance

The hidden Powerful Elite

Gurus on various dinar sites and their members

I have come to the conclusion that the UN is not a force in this action at this time. The UN has been urging Iraq to clean up its issues related to release from Chapter 7 for many months now. They have applauded the successes of Iraq while, more recently, given pointers for the last few points that needed to be addressed by Iraq for total release. In the meantime Iraq has been diligently working to eliminate these last few problems, and appears to have succeeded in doing so. In any case, it is my opinion that the RV and the release from Chapter 7 are no longer linked, even though a final announcement of release may coincide with the RV announcement. For purposes of this post, however, I do not believe that the UN is holding up the RV.

The World Bank is a minor player in this event and has never been seriously looked at as a “contender” in any sense in holding up the RV. As a lending agent to underdeveloped countries it has offered funds to Iraq over the years, but there has never been any indication that their funding of Iraq has anything to do with the RV itself. Therefore I do not see them as a player in the RV process.

The US Treasury appears to have had input in the timing of the RV in the past. We get an indication of this from the fact that the UST has made some “rule” changes that will affect our ability to cash in our dinars. It is my opinion that these rule changes have come about because of our “loose lips” on the chat and conference calls. Such things as “ledger to ledger transfers” and “direct dinars-to-gold” exchanges” have been eliminated in recent months as options to us for cashing in. It is my opinion that these changes came about by the UST to close loopholes that otherwise might have made it difficult for the UST (or IRS, more particularly) to monitor our tax liabilities. It is my opinion, however, that the UST is no longer a factor in the delay of the RV. It has been some time since any rule changes have been announced. It seems to me that the UST is now an advocate of an imminent RV in Iraq rather than a delaying force.

The President of the US has been labeled as a delayer in the recent past. Some gurus have claimed (who knows how they get this information…..) that Obama wanted a higher rate for the US Government than the one available at the banks. According to this “intel” he was rebuffed and the situation was resolved without his winning the argument. In any case, the same “intel” has claimed that he “signed off” on all paperwork. This would indicate to me that he is no longer a factor in any delays of the RV. In fact, if it is actually true that he did sign off on the paperwork (again, how do they know this…….) then he, along with us, is now awaiting the RV announcement as well.

More recently we heard from one of the gurus that apparently some terrorist organizations have been able to obtain “pallet loads” of dinars and that Interpol and the CIA have been working diligently to capture these “rogue dinars” and stop the terrorists from benefiting from the new rate, which would of course allow them to fund even greater terrorist activities. Fortunately the guru who reported this has indicated that the situation is now resolved, so this is no longer a delay in the RV announcement, if in fact it ever was one. I must admit, however, that the idea that any group of persons could obtain “pallet loads” of dinars seems a bit far fetched to me. Whatever. The threat is now apparently gone, so the dinar is not being held up by “terrorist implications.”

The IMF is clearly a major player in the entire process leading to the RV of the dinar. As the world’s “currency monitor” it claims responsibility, ultimately, for balancing the values of the world’s currencies. It is on record for several years now having stated that its “new” policy is to realign all of the major currencies in the world to reflect the “underlying wealth” of a given country. I have discussed this in detail previously so I will not dwell on it here. It is my opinion, however, that this process has been complete for some time now, probably several months in fact, and that the IMF is actually frustrated that the RV of the dinar has not been “made available” yet as a part of the entire basket of currencies to be revalued at one time. While there have been “intel” statements in the past that certain countries “weren’t ready yet” there have also been more recent statements indicating that every country is now ready and that they are waiting on Iraq. Assuming this “intel” is correct, then, we can see that the IMF is not delaying the RV of the dinar. In fact, it is apparently awaiting the announcement, along with Mr. Obama.

It had been stated some time ago by Mr. Shabibi that he would announce the RV when the government of Iraq was completed. For many months we have all awaited the announcement of the names of the last 3 ministry positions in the belief that this is what was the cause of the delay in the RV. However, last month Mr. Shabibi was asked directly how the government was affecting the timing of the RV. His answer was short and complete: “The formation of the GOI has nothing to do with the RV.” Since he is the man who is ultimately in charge of the changing of the rate of the dinar (as he clearly indicated in an previous answer to a question at the same Chamber of Commerce meeting in Washington D.C.) then we can almost certainly trust his words on this matter. Therefore I do not see the completion of the formation of the government as a delay in the RV announcement, contrary to what some gurus are now, again, reporting.

If the final formation of the government of Iraq is not a factor, could the parliament itself in some way be holding up the RV? Once again we must revert back to Mr. Shabibi, who announced clearly that he was going to draft a law regarding the “removal of the three zeros”, then pass it by the cabinet and Prime Minister, and from there onto the parliament for approval. According to the press reports, he did in fact draft the law. He also passed it through the cabinet and the Prime Minister’s office. And, according to that article from several weeks ago now, it was to go before Parliament at the beginning of the following week for a vote. We may safely assume that the vote did in fact take place and that the “rubber stamping” of the “removal of the three zeros” had been approved. Of course we know that the “removal of the three zeros” had in fact been taking place since December 2009 and was in effect completed when the draft law was written. Therefore, as I have indicated before, the term “removal of the three zeros” was a code phrase for the RV itself rather than what it said, since what it said was already completed. Therefore, the parliament has apparently already approved the final draft law of the RV. Since that is the case, they are not a factor in the delay of the RV anymore.

This brings me to Prime Minister Maliki. It is clear to me that Mr. Maliki is a force in the overall process that is causing delays in the formation of the government of Iraq. What is NOT clear to me is that his obstinence, as I would call it, is a factor that is delaying the RV announcement itself. In fact, based upon his TV announcement from last week, it would appear that he was trying to push the ball forward with respect to the RV announcement rather than delay it in any real sense. Therefore, even if he has played a role in the past in delaying the final RV announcement, it seems clear to me that his most recent statement indicates that he is in fact ready for it to be announced as soon as possible. Incidentally, we have had “intel” from as far back as two or three months ago in which we were told that Maliki had told Shabibi to get the RV done as soon as possible. Therefore, if this “intel” is accurate, Maliki is certainly not the delaying force holding up the RV announcement. In any case, his latest TV showing indicates that he believes personally that this thing is essentially “done” and ready to be made public “at any moment.”

This brings me to Mr. Shabibi and the entire CBI and Ministry of Finance. Clearly the CBI works in conjunction with the Ministry of Finance. In my book I have shown that the two organizations have worked together since 2005 with the plan that is now coming to fruition. However, I also showed that the Ministry of Finance deferred to the CBI, and in particular to Mr. Shabibi, in the approval and implementation of the plan itself. Therefore we need only concern ourselves with Mr. Shabibi himself in terms of asking whether or not he is a factor in the delay of the announcement of the RV. We know that as far back as February of 2010 Mr. Shabibi had informed the IMF that he was ready to bring the dinar into Forex as an internationally tradable currency “in the near future.” This was over 15 months ago, which is hardly a time frame that could be called the “near future.” More recently, at the meeting of the Chamber of Commerce in Washington D.C. he said that the revaluation of the dinar would occur “very soon.” It seems to me, then, that Mr. Shabibi has been ready for quite some time to see the completion of his 5 year turned to 6 year project. The very fact that he was “ready” 15 months ago and that he indicated over 2 weeks ago that it was going to happen “very soon” is, to me, a sign that he is definitely NOT delaying the RV announcement. Instead, it would seem apparent that he is attempting to push the announcement through, rather than delay it any farther.

I would be totally remiss if I did not include the real power brokers of the world. I called them the Powerful Elite, and they truly are both powerful and elite. I am referring to the banking interests worldwide who pull most of the strings that run this world. Let’s just say that the Powerful Elite are ruthless and have no allegiance to any country. Their allegiance is to power and to money. So, then, knowing that this coming RV of up to 110 countries around the world will be a huge boost to the world economy, can anyone think of a reason why they would want to delay the RV of the dinar in Iraq? The answer, quite simply, is no, they are not behind the delays. In fact, I would venture to guess that they’ve been ready to roll this out since December of 2009 and that they are just as frustrated as we are.

This leaves me with only one other group that might be delaying the announcement of the RV. That group is us, quite frankly. Unless you think I am naïve I am aware that there are some who think that it is arrogant of us to even think that the “players” pay any attention to us at all. The simple truth is that the frenzy of anticipation that exists on dinar-related web sites has clearly drawn the attention of the other players. We have had evidence of this in the “rules” changes from the UST/IRS as well as recent “intel” from high level “three letter” agencies requesting that we tone down our rhetoric somewhat. Furthermore, if we are drawing the attention of the “powers” of the “3 letter agencies” in the US you can best believe that we have the attention of others outside the US as well. However, is it actually possible that WE are the delaying factor in the coming RV? Does that really make sense?

This brings me to the final answer as to Who is really delaying the RV, and why, and what can be done about it. It seems perfectly clear to me now that we are not the source of the delay. However, it also seems clear to me that the delay is ultimately in the hands of God, and that He has delayed this RV announcement because of our infantile obsession over it. You all may think I am off base here. So be it. I will apologize when I am shown to be wrong, if that turns out to be the case. However, having exhausted every other possibility, perhaps it is time to look upward, and then look inward, to find the real Source of the delay. Our obsession is hardly something to be rewarded, is it?

Perhaps, just perhaps, it is time for us to “let go, and let God.” In doing so, obediently, we will finally relax into His will rather than act like ravenous wolves in chat sites and conference calls, constantly calling out for “rates and dates.” Perhaps, just perhaps, if we did stop totally, and wait on God, this would be enough, for Him, to see our obedience to Him. Perhaps then He would end the delay.

Let’s ask ourselves some questions about just how we are acting, and how we are perceived as this process has unfolded. We can start with the most obvious question: has any intel at all ever been shown to have been accurate? We all know the answer to this is a resounding “NO.” But does that make sense? My father used to say to me this simple and yet true statement: “Son, even a blind sow can find an acorn once in awhile.” By that he meant that somewhere, sometime, everyone is bound to be right at least once in awhile. However, in the case of all of the searching and all of the sources and all of the article analyses by all of the gurus from all of the various dinar sites we can proudly make one claim: not one shred of “intel” has yet proven to be accurate.

Take a simple example. The announcement of the final three ministers has been predicted, claimed, touted, and finalized conclusively by any number of gurus for several months now. Yet as of this moment I can confidently state that no one knows for certain if the process is completed or not (in spite of the fact that the latest “intel” even gives their names!).

Here is another example that points out the absurdity of some of the guru claims. Have you ever noticed how every time Hillarious or Joe leave the country that at least one guru comes out and says that they are heading to Iraq? Yet we find out later that in fact that wasn’t the case at all, or, if in the few cases one of them did go to Iraq we have no evidence that the RV was the topic of discussion, in spite of the guru statements to the contrary.

Now I do not belittle the people who are sincerely trying to figure this out. In fact, I’m surprised that they continue to do what they do, given their track records. One would begin to think that their “sources” aren’t very reliable and that they would be more hesitant to repeat what they’ve been told. I know I would be. Yet they continue to present their case for “just what is going on behind the closed doors” each week, only to discover the following week that their information wasn’t quite accurate, or, to put it more bluntly, wasn’t accurate at all.

Now I have three close friends on this site who participate in this process with all of the seriousness that anyone could have in this endeavor. I can also attest that they are just as frustrated, time and again, as you and I are when we hear the “intel” and then find out it is not accurate, again and again.

So I’m drawn to one conclusion, and one only, regarding the reason for the delay in the announcement of the RV. That conclusion is that God Himself is hindering the announcement. If He were not the Source of these constant delays and twists, then why, as my Dad would have said, hasn’t some blind sow found at least one acorn yet? In other words, who other than God could give all of the gurus on all of the sites a 100% perfect failure rate? I believe I can rest my case here with little fear of being refuted on this point.

So we have the answer as to Who has delayed the RV announcement. We must now ask the next two questions: Why is it being delayed and what can be done about it?

At this point I am following a normal analytical process to its conclusion. I could be wrong on this, but I doubt it. Having eliminated all of the major players from this equation we are left with ourselves only. So we must honestly ask ourselves why God would delay the RV announcement because of us.

When the question is asked this bluntly the answer begins to appear fairly quickly, doesn’t it? After all, if this is truly a worldwide event, planned from before the beginning of time by God Himself, as we believe, as a blessing to believers and a great wealth transfer as prophetically announced by Isaiah and others some 2700 years ago, then perhaps, just perhaps, our attitude might be a factor in what is causing God to delay His plan. Is it possible, or even probable, that He is waiting for us?

Let’s look at how we have been reacting, and see if we can’t gain some clarity from His perspective, instead of from our own only. For instance, if you were God, and you knew just exactly what you needed for this to roll out perfectly, you’d want to have good stewards, right? You’d want to have people who were mature, prepared, and patient, right? And you would definitely have a concern if instead you saw people whose sole purpose seemed to be “rate and date” or “intel” or “who will get the announcement first?” or “where should we look?” and so on.

To me it seems evident that we are not living up to our responsibilities in this regard. We seem to have a desperation attitude instead of an attitude of confidence and patience. Now I’m not saying everyone has all of these issues, but clearly many, if not most, have expressed some or several of these issues in the recent past. The reality is that there is now a near panic mentality as the event approaches, and instead of a peaceful knowledge leading to patience we have evidence of depression, anxiety, and frustration.

Therefore, I’d like us all to look within ourselves this week and see if we aren’t a factor in the delay of the RV announcement. Are we ready, or is God still waiting on us to get ready?

Realizing the enormity of the upcoming event, and knowing that it is a God-sized plan gives us reason to be a little antsy. However, we should all, and I include myself in this incidentally, be looking for leadership from our Lord. Instead of saying, “Are you running with me Jesus?” perhaps we should be saying, “When you are ready, Lord, tell me what to do.”

Just how this message will affect each individual is something that I have no control over. Some will get more from it than others. Some, probably on other sites, will pooh-pooh it as dribble. My concern is not for the outcome, but for the presentation. I hope that I have laid this out clearly enough for us all to see that we are, in fact, also “players” in this grand scheme. Furthermore, I hope that we each see that our individual actions and attitudes may well be affecting the timing of the release of the RV announcement.

Take care. Look upward, and then look inward. If you do, you will know what to do next.

Steve

I Know I already said I'm sorry for Shooting down this opinion last night. And I am... I was fishing this morning and I was thinking about how I DID Do so and felt worse. And Now, reading through some Of(Not all, Too Many ;-)) Comments, I just wanted to talk to the people who did the same as I, Shoot down this post.

I have never been any better or worse than anyone else on this planet. Just another Human Being with his own Struggles, Veiws, Thoughts, and of course, Opinions. We are All a bit stressed out a bit from constantly hearing "Tomorrow, Friday, The 1st, 5th, 30th Ect...". But Not only on this site But THIS Country we live in (USA for me), The Greatest thing we have is Our Freedom of Speach and Freedom to express our Own Opinion. We are not Dictators nor are we ruled by one(Even though sometimes, It feels like we are). To Put the Author of this post down for his Beliefs, Is taking away, Or maybe Bashing is a better word, his Freedoms. I have read a few of these comments and I read someone Slamming this Opinion with an Opinion of their own. Thats Very hypocritical....

I am NOT Excluding myself, I did it too, And I am going to Really watch what I say from now on to try NOT to do it again. Cause that's not how I am nor how I want to be in my life.

You could slam me or Bash me, But If you are a Good person in your life, You might think about this the way I have today.

But then again, This is just MY Opinion.

Let's try to stay Positive, Cause Negativity Never helps Anything.

Much Respect and Love, And Love'n Fishing, Krem

• Upvote 3

Our Father who art in heaven

Holy be thy name.

Thy Kindom will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give me this day and my daily bread.

And forgive me of my tresspasses

as I forgive those that have tresspassed against me.

Lead me not into temptation but deliverance from evil.

For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory Forever smile.gif

AMEN

AMEN

AMEN