Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My 1st prediction of June 1st RV

Heavyduty053

I just wanted to say that i am eating crow and it don't taste good because there is no recipe to make it better. I have to apologize and i said i would if it didn't happen the 1st. I stuck my neck out on my intuitions and i was wrrrrrrrroooonnnnggg and i have learned my lesson. These guys over there can make more excuses than carters got liver pills so i will leave all RV dates up to the ones who can say it with a straight face and sleep at night. Thats not me. I will wait and read and wait for my email like the rest of you.

Right on HeavyDuty. I'm still hoping for June 30th, and feel good about it, but again, WHO KNOWS! Only if more people could do what you just did....

• Upvote 1

For real.... thanks. I was one who fell into the false hopes (a BUNCH of times ago) but will rest in the knowledge that I have a modest investment that may or not work out....

this is a great site to be on and I just want to thanks to all who post!

• Upvote 1

He ain't heavy D, he's my brother and as human as the rest of us in this, in it till the end dinar hopefuls. I and so many, including Heavy D possibly now, are so num to the predictions of day and value of an r.v. that we take all with a grain of salt and doubt it instantly. Quietly, we still hold out hope though. If this don't happen for me, I and my family are screwed. But what is faith, if it doesn't involve believing in the unseen; believing in a better future.

Peace

• Upvote 1

HEAVYDUTY, I APPLAUD YOU ON YOUR ABILITY TO STEP UP AND PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE. AND THEN TO APOLOGIZE, THAT TAKES GUTS. AND AS A "NEWBIE" I HAVE BEEN LURKING FOR A WHILE WATCHING. HAVE LEARNED TO READ " BETWEEN THE LINES" SO TO SPEAK. THIS HAS BEEN A RATHER INTERESTING SITE TO GATHER INFO/INTEL SO I AM SAYING "HELLO" TO YOU ALL OUT THERE BUT I ALSO ADMIT THAT I SCROLL THE OTHER SITES TOO FOR ADDITIONAL INFO. SO, WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN?? LOL LOL!!! DO I DARE SAY, ON ANY GIVEN DAY OF ANY GIVEN WEEK!!! SORRY, MAYBE I SHOULD BE CAREFUL HERE JUST TRYNG TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD OUT THERE. GO RV!!!! M

• Upvote 1

I don't personally consider you wrong my friend!!! I have been telling my friends and family that are involved in this, since first of the year, that it would be in June. I was hoping I would be wrong, and it would RV sooner, but I really, really think June is the month, so your prediction is for June 1st, and as far as I know, June 1st is part of the month. As long as this has been going on, I don't think you were that far off, so Congratulation on your Prediction!!! We will get there!!!! This guarantee made by "The Un-Guru" !!!

Go RV!!!! :P:P:P

• Upvote 1

heavyduty - we've all been there - no need for apologies - you are an asset to this site and we luv ya for what you do all of us....keep up the great work....THANKS :)

Thanks guys

Just think of it this way. You did just as good as all the big ka-huna guru`s. You must be a pretty smart fella. hahahhaaha

Not smart just honest