Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why cant anyone believe

220 mike

Its so funny that everyone believes all this RV hype but if someone even mentions the fact that the ONLY thing that has been actually talked about is RD which means nothing to our investment. The only OTHER THAN discussions and RV intel has been put out by pumpers. Probably the fact is that the only thing that will happen is an RD. History shows the only other big RV was after WW2 with Germany. They say Iraq cant exist on such a low valued currency but the FACT is almost every country in the world does. Hell the combination of all OPEC countries minus Kuwait is $.27 so why is it that ONLY iraq cant exist.

I am now wondering why Ali pulled out. What is the reason. I have spoken with my local senator and he all but confirmed that this whole deal is under investigation. My friend who is a VP with 5th 3rd confirmed that the reason they are not selling dinar any longer is corporate is worried that they will be sued over investment laws. They original reason was for travel until the lawyers got wind.

My feeling is that we will never see any RV. People get banned from forums for saying such things but I dont care, people are dropping like flies from these forums. The old members anyway

MY OPINION

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 35

WHY did you post in Rumors??? MODS please move to Opinions We can cuss and discuss till the cows come home but NOBOODY knows and I choose to think Positive and see the glass half full.

I also think its funny that you point the finger that everyone believes this RV stuff, you must of believed at one time or you would not be here. I will be the first one to admit I fell for the pie in the sky from the pumpers but I am back down to earth now. I think we will see some little return on our investment but I dont think it will be a high RV doesnt make sense. but there again that is JMHO

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Its so funny that everyone believes all this RV hype but if someone even mentions the fact that the ONLY thing that has been actually talked about is RD which means nothing to our investment. The only OTHER THAN discussions and RV intel has been put out by pumpers. Probably the fact is that the only thing that will happen is an RD. History shows the only other big RV was after WW2 with Germany. They say Iraq cant exist on such a low valued currency but the FACT is almost every country in the world does. Hell the combination of all OPEC countries minus Kuwait is $.27 so why is it that ONLY iraq cant exist.

I am now wondering why Ali pulled out. What is the reason. I have spoken with my local senator and he all but confirmed that this whole deal is under investigation. My friend who is a VP with 5th 3rd confirmed that the reason they are not selling dinar any longer is corporate is worried that they will be sued over investment laws. They original reason was for travel until the lawyers got wind.

My feeling is that we will never see any RV. People get banned from forums for saying such things but I dont care, people are dropping like flies from these forums. The old members anyway

MY OPINION

Well not all of us........ Most of us will believe it when the money in is our hot little hands only. Why? cuz of all of the BS that has been posted by pumpers and people posting BS. So like I have said I'll only believe it when the money in is my hot little hands only and only then! :P :P :P

• Upvote 1

MY OPINION

It is funny to see the blindness one follows. The one that blocks all the "reality" out and thinks the "pie in the sky" way is the only way. For one, I am leaning towards an actual revaluation just based on articles and little factoids and history of other countries over the years. I am leaning towards it being all tricky language put in place to curb the easily curbable public. But, I never ever count out a LOP or RD w/o any RV, because IT CAN HAPPEN. No matter what anyone says, you are blind if you don't weigh these possibilities. You just aren't a real investor. We will know what we have been waiting for all these years pretty soon methinks though :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You might be right...I wouldn't say this is a guaranteed investment by any means...that being said it's such a cheap roll of the dice it's crazy not to be invested in this a little bit.

I did see a press conference in which Maliki was asked about when the currency would be restored to it's pre-invasion valuation and he said jokingly "If i knew, I couldn't tell you" then he went on to give a longer, more economic reason about how a currency's valuation is determined.

He was asked about the LOP as well but his answer was even more scattered then the revaluation question saying how their currency wasn't convenient because contracts need to be written in such huge numbers it's ridiculous, A billion for this, A Trillion for that when in reality the rest of the world operates in Millions.

If worst comes to worst and this thing goes belly up then we've all lost a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars......not the end of the world...plus it's been a really exciting ride, you can't get these kinds of ups and downs on most investments...it's a nerve wracking belly tingler and that has to be worth something.

Wes

• Upvote 2

Why did you buy dinar if you think it will never revalue and why are you here? We need positive people here not someone who posts everyday that it is never going to happen.Your life must really suck if all you do is be negative all the time. You can say we are not realistic but reality is Iraq needs the RV. They can't be in the big leagues with a currency worth nothing.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Why did you buy dinar if you think it will never revalue and why are you here? We need positive people here not someone who posts everyday that it is never going to happen.Your life must really suck if all you do is be negative all the time. You can say we are not realistic but reality is Iraq needs the RV. They can't be in the big leagues with a currency worth nothing.

This is not a Kool Aid stand. This site is open to all, even those that bought with a hope of an RV only to have their dreams shattered by reality. Its one thing to stay positive and quite another to be fitted with blinders. I see you are new here so I will cut you some slack. So, after you have been on this site for a few months come back and throw down the critisism if you feel it is still appropriate.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This is not a Kool Aid stand. This site is open to all, even those that bought with a hope of an RV only to have their dreams shattered by reality. Its one thing to stay positive and quite another to be fitted with blinders. I see you are new here so I will cut you some slack. So, after you have been on this site for a few months come back and throw down the critisism if you feel it is still appropriate.

Agreed and thanks.

• Upvote 1

I wish I were still buying dinar, then I would try to buy some at these banks that say they aren't 'selling' dinar due to 'investment' laws.

I think the reason may be true to their understanding, but in all essence is bullcrap.

We are simply exchanging one currency into another. Period. No investment laws here.

It is not the banks respnsibility to care how we use the money in our physical and personal possession, nor is it their place to ask or limit.

They may be thinking they are trying to limit their involvement in crazy investing, but their REAL involvement in this is just as much as someone who goes into the bank to withdraw money and then later that day ODs on drugs purchased with that money...... NONE

No one can go back and say, " THE BANK IS AT FAULT FOR LETTING THEM TAKE THE MONEY OUT."

HAHAHAHAHAA

Sounds stupid, huh?

Sounds like, " WE CANT LET YOU EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY BECAUSE WE 'THINK' IT IS A STUPID THING TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY."

It is our money, we do with it as we please.

Edited by Rome M
  • Upvote 3

MY OPINION

we believe .........you!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

its a possibility but not likely imho.

Exactly easy ...... and did anyone notice earlier on post 5 and 6 he just had his ass handed to him by two Newbies ..... well done Wesparsons & jdetermann and Welcome to DV

GO BIG RV

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't need you to cut me some slack. Just because you have 500 posts does not mean you are better than me or know more. Everyone is equal here no matter how many posts they have.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't need you to cut me some slack. Just because you have 500 posts does not mean you are better than me or know more. Everyone is equal here no matter how many posts they have.

I'll give you an Amen to that statement, but as to the original post, I have my own beliefs and one of them is that you are allowed to post what you think, and you will most likely get slammed for posting it. You have simply confirmed that belief.

Thank you for your input, but I choose simply to believe otherwise, and as someone else said, if it doesn't happen, then I'm out a month's worth of smokes and booze. I could do with less of each (according to the wife)

I just can't get past the fact that the United States owns large quantities of Iraqi dinar, and that President Bush and others have claimed that this war wouldn't cost us any money at all. Others have claimed that the US is the largest dinar owner in the world, outside of Iraq, itself. Then Geitner said that he was expecting a huge new infusion of money soon. Plus Obama surely wants the money very badly so he can claim credit for getting it. Also, the claims (by the IMF?) that the world is close to a reset of most major world currencies surely plays into this. Even the accusations made toward the IMF leader in New York sound suspect, given that he is not a US sympathizer. So many countries of the world need this "reset" badly. Those include Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, England, France, the United States, et al. I can't cite origins for these ideas right now, although if I had the time, I could find them, but most of us have read all of them from fairly-to-highly credible sources--Okie, not withstanding.

So I still believe very much that the dinar will RV someday, if not this week, very soon, make me a rich woman, but meantime, I have decided, for sanity's sake, to check this site every morning, and then go on about my daily life. It's not the life I could have, nor is it the life I really want, but it is the life I have, and I need to get on with living it. The future will get here, or it won't, and it will include the RV or it won't, but whatever the future holds, I am not going to wait until this dinar RV's to live my life. On the other hand, I'm certainly not giving up hope for the RV, something that seems reasonable and logical and that I want very much.

So there we are. As so many others of you have said, "Just sayin'."

Meantime, a huge THANK YOU!!! to all American servicemen and woman everywhere!! You have given so much, and America thanks you!!!

Francie26

• Upvote 7

Has 'anyone' ever noticed that ANYTHING / ANY COMMENTARY whatsoever that is posted...HERE or ANYWHERE for that matter...is always followed by IMO / JMO? That kind of indicates to me that NO ONE REALLY KNOWS. Why don't we all stop the speculation and just admit, "WE DON'T KNOW WHEN / IF there's going to be an RV, RD, LOP...hell, pick one - anyone...any action that represents any financial benefit to anyone that even comes close to a profit." Frankly, I've all but given up...if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I got 'sucked' in; I'm going to live with it' I made the decision to 'invest'; guess I'll just have to wait and see...JMO (ha)!

post-35925-130676806261_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I just can't get past the fact that the United States owns large quantities of Iraqi dinar, and that President Bush and others have claimed that this war wouldn't cost us any money at all. Others have claimed that the US is the largest dinar owner in the world, outside of Iraq, itself.

I've heard this claimed a lot but no one has ever been able to show me proof of this statement. I've heard claims on the amount but no one knows where those numbers came from.

Why do you think that the US is holding large amounts of Dinar? Is it from a legitimate news source or is it from reading other intel on sites like this? I'm not bashing, I'm just looking for some solid source of information as to this specific claim.

I'd love for it to be true.

Wes

• Upvote 1

Has 'anyone' ever noticed that ANYTHING / ANY COMMENTARY whatsoever that is posted...HERE or ANYWHERE for that matter...is always followed by IMO / JMO? That kind of indicates to me that NO ONE REALLY KNOWS. Why don't we all stop the speculation and just admit, "WE DON'T KNOW WHEN / IF there's going to be an RV, RD, LOP...hell, pick one - anyone...any action that represents any financial benefit to anyone that even comes close to a profit." Frankly, I've all but given up...if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I got 'sucked' in; I'm going to live with it' I made the decision to 'invest'; guess I'll just have to wait and see...JMO (ha)!

I would agree. We all made decisions to invest whether we think it will increase in value or not. We all have gotten caught up in this and it has made us all frustrated with the process.As Americans we have this "we want it now philosphy". Sometimes it is not that simple.

ACTUALLY LIFE DOESNT SUCK. I AM INVESTED SINCE A BOUT 2 YEARS AND QUITE A BIT MIGHT I ADD. I TOO WANT THIS AND 2 YEARS AGO THE SAME EXACT THINGS WERE BEING SAID ABOUT FRIDAY, MONDAY ECT AND WHEN I BOUGHT I WAS FAST BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO MISS OUT OF THIS IF TRUE. i MAY LOSE A LITTLE OR SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN VERY GREAT BUT ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT WHEN YOUR IN THIS FOR 2 YEARS AND SOME MUCH MORE, IT REALLY GETS ONE TO LOSE FAITH AND HOPE. I HEAR ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT POSITIVE AND FOR A LONG TIME I WAS UNTIL I REALIZED THE GRAVITY OF THIS AND THE CHANCES OF IT REALLY HAPPENING. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE COMING IN EVERY DAY AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR LONG TIME ARE DISSAPPEARING FOR MY SAME REASONS. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POSITIONS DONT READ OR REPLY. ITS THAT SIMPLE BUT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WE ARE PERMITTED TO HAVE ANY OPINION WE WANT AND ALL THE POSITIVE THINKING NEVER CREATED AN RV. IT HAS JUST CREATED MANY PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM US. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? SELL MY DINAR. NO, I WILL LOSE NOW AS EASILY AS ILL LOSE IN 2 MORE YEARS AND ITS MONEY I DONT NEED. I AM DISAPPOINTED THE SAME AS MANY OF YOU JUST VENTING. SORRY TO RAIN OF YOUR POSITIVE PICNIC.

BY THE WAY DONT YOU THINK THAT THE NEW PEOPLE WHO COME ON HERE SHOULD KNOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN FED THIS SAME BS FOR YEARS NOW. WHEN NEW PEOPLE SEE THIS THEY MIGHT THINK AS WE DID WHEN WE JOINED AND AT LEAST THEY CAN HAVE BOTH SIDES BEFORE THEY BUY DINAR.

• Upvote 1

I just can't get past the fact that the United States owns large quantities of Iraqi dinar, and that President Bush and others have claimed that this war wouldn't cost us any money at all. Others have claimed that the US is the largest dinar owner in the world, outside of Iraq, itself. Then Geitner said that he was expecting a huge new infusion of money soon. Plus Obama surely wants the money very badly so he can claim credit for getting it. Also, the claims (by the IMF?) that the world is close to a reset of most major world currencies surely plays into this. Even the accusations made toward the IMF leader in New York sound suspect, given that he is not a US sympathizer. So many countries of the world need this "reset" badly. Those include Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, England, France, the United States, et al. I can't cite origins for these ideas right now, although if I had the time, I could find them, but most of us have read all of them from fairly-to-highly credible sources--Okie, not withstanding.

Francie26

And its just a theory based off no factual or credible evidence at all....mostly repeated just to make this investment sound more solid like it must happen no ifs ands or buts about it.....Im sure that we have a small amount in the UST (as stated by someone I know who works for them) but to think we are holding on to TRILLIONS of dinar waiting for them to RV seems a bit far fetched to me....and as far as "the war paying for itself" how hard is it for anyone to believe that they could actually have meant it in other ways?? I mean we have many US companies invested big time in drilling oil which the US stands to profit off of BIG TIME for years and years to come!! Obama has nothing to do with Iraq and this RV, even if it does RV and the govt makes money off this, no one will be praising Obama for it....he has been the one like a scared little child in the corner trying to get out of the situation as quick as possible with no more confrontation....GB was the one who had the balls to plan everything out from the get go....he gets any and all credit for what happens in Iraq....

• Upvote 1