Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Chat Room intel****

easyrider

Intel Happens In Chat Rooms

But an RV Happens at The Bank

Two emails from Kathy..........

Subject: POPPY2-Fri night

Date: Friday, May 27, 2011, 9:18 PM

[peachee] [8:44:52 PM] [poppy2] guys i told everyone this morning to be concerned of the source and the source of the source. We have to stay grounded every time news come to us from iraq?? There is still much positive intel that is confirmed and much that points to very very soon the details will be completed and we will see the blessings of a lifetime. Man i want this as bad as all of you for my son and my family but i can assure you so does blaino and all of us and i assure you they are passing along exactly what they recieved and it was awesome inet and i am glad he sahred it and am telling all of you to hold your head high and count the blessings and recognize that you are blessed to be here and someone loved you enought to invite you or tell you about this world changing event god love poppy2

[peachee] [8:46:56 PM] [poppy2] we must all remember that they are taught to lie to the infidels and believe me they practice it and they are great at it . They are closing in on deadlines for several contracts and time is running out for them there are no more extentions and malikis 100 days are running out so get ready the end is near and the rv is close poppy2

Also this from Kathy...........

chat news fri evening

[poppy2] Musica i dont have the details of what was stated about the dinar but was told it was at 5:47 am this morning on a tv station thought to be wkus or wkis?? If you can find a link please post it blessings and thanks for the assist? poppy2

[rcsugar] Blaino] Citizens of another site.com, visitors and guests... I thought an update was in order... been a long, long day.... no sleep so far since night before last... so running on empty. Anyway, It appears that that we will be seeing the rate more like Sunday morning.... they were discussing it and according to a report available on at least one San Diego TV station this morning, deciding the rate there (Dubai) today. Doubtless done at this hour. Anyway, logic points out that we will be watching over the long (and even longer when you're waiting for $$) holiday weekend for the rate and the ability to begin some cash in stuff next week, maybe Tuesday! Remember that the first mouse doesn't usually get the cheese. We have some strategies poised and ready, depending on the rate, fuse (don't ask just now) and additional structure and cattle "guards" the infamous "THEY" put in to "help, guide and assist us".... through the process. The problem lies in the future however, and like a fire cannot be extinguished untill you see it and therefore till it's going.... just makes sense, really. Appologies all around to the uninformed, impatient and those with out the will, mental toughness and drive to see this through to the logical end. Poppy2 has told you, Okie too, Studley, Rich Queen.... I can go on... however those of you that plaintively and poutingly await the spoon feeding of facts and intel ... may start to have a lil hungry spot in your craw if you lack initiative or direction. BREAKING NEWS::::::: I DO NOT CONTROL IRAQ! So, overlook a very tired "ole Man" with a low tolerance for Bull Puckey, and lets all enjoy the weekend with a positive expectancy and a mustard seeds worth of faith. Thanks for your kind attention! Maliki said it, people heard it, they cannot pull it back now... "Hold until relieved!" Blaino

[9:27:55 PM] [dustyd14369] jm44 BANK BUT RATE IS 4.11

[dustyd14369] BANK BUY RATE IS 4.11

[9:28:25 PM] [dustyd14369] Frago27461 NO INFO...DONT BELIEVE IT.....WE KNOW IT HAPPENED BUT THEY OPENED THERE MOUTH TOO EARLY AND NOW ITS HIDDEN FOR A FEW DAYS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hi wav :)

Thank you for the thoughtful reminder.

Agreed my friend. Indeed it is time for a break.

Also, tim5400, absolutely correct.

Thank you to all service men and women, those

present and those who have passed on.

Have a peaceful weekend!

All my best! :)

Jim

---

What are you saying that it SIS happen or what? I'm confused!!!

Sorry didn't mean to quote anyone new to this.

[Maliki said it, people heard it, they cannot pull it back now... "Hold until relieved!" Blaino

[9:27:55 PM] [dustyd14369] jm44 BANK BUT RATE IS 4.11

[dustyd14369] BANK BUY RATE IS 4.11

[9:28:25 PM] [dustyd14369] Frago27461 NO INFO...DONT BELIEVE IT.....WE KNOW IT HAPPENED BUT THEY OPENED THERE MOUTH TOO EARLY AND NOW ITS HIDDEN FOR A FEW DAYS

What language do these people posting this speak? As George Carlin would say...it's "SPOOKY" language...

"hidden for a few days" What IS that all about??

When y'all are able to speak normally, sanely and properly, then i will pay attention and be a"believer"....oh yeh...i better add the following words: Just sayin' lol

Appologies all around to the uninformed, impatient and those with out the will, mental toughness and drive to see this through to the logical end. Poppy2 has told you, Okie too, Studley, Rich Queen.... I can go on... however those of you that plaintively and poutingly await the spoon feeding of facts and intel ... may start to have a lil hungry spot in your craw if you lack initiative or direction. BREAKING NEWS::::::: I DO NOT CONTROL IRAQ! So, overlook a very tired "ole Man" with a low tolerance for Bull Puckey, and lets all enjoy the weekend with a positive expectancy and a mustard seeds worth of faith. Thanks for your kind attention! Maliki said it, people heard it, they cannot pull it back now... "Hold until relieved!" Blaino

Okay, so your bogus intel wasn't your fault? The problem is all of the ignorant, impatient, weak people out there listening to you? The problem is Iraq? Nobody forced you to rant "I'm calling it! We have an RV!" over and over like an imbecile. Nobody forced you to say "The rate will be released within a few hours!" Nobody forced you to claim that BondLady confirmed your intel which was blatantly false as she has now informed us. Grow up, blaino. Accept some responsibility for your words and your actions. There are thousands of people out there who (for whatever reason) have decided that you are worth listening to.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I can only hope that BLeano has learned that there is a reaction for every action. I was tat that if you hurt someone that with your hart you say I am sorry. Not insult there intelligences and continue to run them down.

Blaino's

• Upvote 1

Okay, so your bogus intel wasn't your fault? The problem is all of the ignorant, impatient, weak people out there listening to you? The problem is Iraq? Nobody forced you to rant "I'm calling it! We have an RV!" over and over like an imbecile. Nobody forced you to say "The rate will be released within a few hours!" Nobody forced you to claim that BondLady confirmed your intel which was blatantly false as she has now informed us. Grow up, blaino. Accept some responsibility for your words and your actions. There are thousands of people out there who (for whatever reason) have decided that you are worth listening to. Keep that in mind before you type or open your big, fat, stupid mouth.

Criticism VS. Respectful disagreement RIGHT,

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU KIDDING??????????????????????????

• Downvote 12

Criticism VS. Respectful disagreement RIGHT,

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU KIDDING??????????????????????????

Its a little different when we are talking about a fraud from another site all together that spouts nonsense from their mouth on a regular basis....they deserve to be called out.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

sure wish we could just keep that garbage out of here ---

sorry but will continue to post whatever i get whether it is garbage or not its in the Rumor section for a reason everyone must decide for themselves to believe it or not i will try to refrain from posting things that come from the G.E.T team thanks for the heads up. I'm sure this ride is about over anyhow :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

according to a report available on at least one San Diego TV station this morning,

So is Blaino now citing my Avatar's fellow Anchorman Ron Burgundy as a Source ? :lol: