Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** Straight up RV Yes or NO ***

*** Straight up RV Yes or NO ***  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who still believes a straight up RV will happen (I

• Yes
    • NO

I thought I read this morning that it did RV! ;)

It very well could have. In my opinion, that doesnt mean that we would, or will see it instantly. May take a little while...no one is absolutley positive on how this actually works! Stay positive...and just watch!

To answer the question of the Topic.....NO

I have been checking around to see if I could find a bank in the Quad Cities that deals with the Dinar and I have had no luck. I called the Foreign Exchange number for Wells Fargo and they do not and have no intentions on ever dealing with the Dinar. So looks like I opened up an account with them for no reason. I also called Chase and their Foreign Exchange and they are also not dealing with the Dinar. Obviously that might change if and when it ever does RV, but I don't like the sounds of two of the largest banks in the US not dealing with the Dinar at all. Wells Fargo is the second largest back in the United States and they aren't on board with this? Call them yourselves and you will see.

• Upvote 1

I have been checking around to see if I could find a bank in the Quad Cities that deals with the Dinar and I have had no luck. I called the Foreign Exchange number for Wells Fargo and they do not and have no intentions on ever dealing with the Dinar. So looks like I opened up an account with them for no reason. I also called Chase and their Foreign Exchange and they are also not dealing with the Dinar. Obviously that might change if and when it ever does RV, but I don't like the sounds of two of the largest banks in the US not dealing with the Dinar at all. Wells Fargo is the second largest back in the United States and they aren't on board with this? Call them yourselves and you will see.

I personally purchased my dinar from three different soruces, one being my local Chase bank. Unless they have recently changed their policy, I would suggest you are wrong about Chase.

Thank you

I say No as well, to me ever since my first week, it seems pretty obvious to me it will LOP and then RV at 3.x> I believe it could revalue straight without a LOP at something like .01-.30, but as of yet, no one has come up with a logical(non conspiracy theory) reason why they would choose to do so, although I did read an article the other day that gave me hope...it said nothing about a RV at all, but it outlined the constant poverty Iraqis live in and how they are fed up with it, it also talked about constant peaceful protests to that effect....if they put enough pressure on the iraqi government, the tide may just turn to our favor.

Low and slow, yes.......hoping anyway......straight rv high wont happen.....not overnight....will take years to acheive....

K, Keep gave you +1 to even out your neg...You're looking at both ends of the spectrum of possibilities and that's not a bad thing.

Answer: Yes, I still believe in the investment!

K, Keep gave you +1 to even out your neg...You're looking at both ends of the spectrum of possibilities and that's not a bad thing.

Answer: Yes, I still believe in the investment!

LOL thanks!! Some people just cant handle hearing anything but 4 dollar RV overnight! Oh well! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I still have an ounce of positive energy left for the RV but the lies (like it has already RV'd) make me sick. How these liars think that they can lie like they do and then Karma not kick them in the butt is beyond me. They should be scared to death that when it does RV that something terrible will happen to them.

• Upvote 1

When I look at myself in the mirror and get gut honest I think I'm crazy for buying dinar. The truth is that I hold onto an eyelash of hope that I'll make money on it., but If I were to become wealthy I'd be totally shocked, and pleasantly surprised. What makes most sense to me is that there's a chance the dinar will eventually go up in value, slowly. OR that they will come out with a total new ME currency altogether. Let's just say, I'm a skeptic at heart, but my fortune cookie makes me want to believe.

After hearing that Maliki was on TV in Iraq and saying it will be higher than prewar times I say YES we will but no one knows the date or exact rate yet because rate saw not said in the TV announcement now they can RV anytime with out saying anything else to anyone. If scooter's chat that was posted is right about chapter 7 and the security minister candidates get voted in that where approved by both parties, the only thing I see that is left is HCL law to be passed so lets watch for that.

I believe it will Rv, and since it will probably start out at .10 and I can pay all my bills and pay off the house with this kind of RV.. and since we are CLOSER THAN EVER, ( well that's what I keep on hearing )... I am going to quit my job tomorrow and leave Iraq and go home and wait for the RV,,, NOT... but yes I do believe it will RV, if I didn't I wouldn't be on this site and to all of you NaySayers if you don't think it will RV, what are you doing on here? I do wish I knew if we were with in a year or so of this RV because I have enough in savings to survive for a year and a half,,, I would quit my job right now and hang with my son...

Go Rv

God Bless America

by the way right after I posted this the song by Mercy Me ( Finally Home ) came on my Ipod .... maybe a sign.. ;)

• Upvote 2

I would check IL side or IowA City