Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your assumptions of who I am really show how clueless you really are.....I see since you visit the other garbage sites on a regular Im sure you are too far up in the clouds to realize anything of value that I have posted. If you werent so stuffed full of nonsense it would actually make sense to you. I dont belittle people on purpose, only the ones who lie on a regular basis and spew from the mouth as if they have the slightest clue to whats going on in dinarland. And of course to the idiots such as yourself, that come at me sideways as if you know who I really am and what I am about. If you cant take my strong opinionated ideas and thoughts, then maybe you should stay away from here, cause I dont sugar coat things and I call it as I see it. The ones who have been here the longest know me, and know what I bring to the table. I provoke thought in peoples minds, bring both sides of the table to light so that people arent so one sided and so that people will actually think for themselves instead of believing every piece of garbage that flies across this board. Yes on occasion I do get on the "clueless" souls of dinarland because it really gets old seeing them say the same freakin thing day in and day out about an RV every monday, and spinning every article that comes out into something its not, or into something that means the RV is about to happen.

So yes, I do call them out because someone should, and thats why I like DV the best because you can actually disagree and debate things here without getting booted. (Yea thats right, you can actually question things here, IMAGINE THAT!!!) The members on DV here arent stuck up in the clouds like most members are on these other sites so as you see it being nasty and crude, I see it as people who have been around long enough to smell the BS when it presents itself and who are not afraid to call people out for speaking such crap. But if thats a problem for you, and you would rather hear disney stories and everyone staying unrealistic and not debating things, then this is NOT the site for you so maybe you should delete your account and go back with Steve or PTR since no one is allowed to question anything and everyone stays clueless as to what is really going on. You should have taken your own advice and kept your mouth shut because you have no idea what your talking about and your post was as hypocritical as any......

• Upvote 31
  • Downvote 16

Hey Keep

I'm sure I'm gonna get busted for this,but man you just backed up almost everything she said......

2 negatives do not make a positive.......some things are better left unsaid

JUST SAYIN :blink:

COULD SHE BE AN XXXXXXXXXXXX?!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Hey Keep

I'm sure I'm gonna get busted for this,but man you just backed up almost everything she said......

JUST SAYIN blink.gif

Of course Im gonna shoot back when someone takes a shot at me......Im not just going to sit here and let someone talk about me when they have no clue who I really am....Yes I do get on some peoples case, but I dont just jump on anyone for no reason like he/she said.....I have a reason for everything I do and why I do it and I have been around long enough to see and understand somethings that people havent realized or noticed so I have every right to speak my mind whether someone likes it or not.....but to sit there and tell me that I have never posted anything valid and that I attack people for no reason just because I think Im better then everyone else is like saying TK or Steve or PTR knows when the RV is laugh.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

:lol: Hey Keep your ego isn't inflated enough ! You need a healthy dose of narcisism :lol: Besides You don't need to post, your greatest fan stares back at you in the mirror

I'll give you one thing you'll fight to the death to be wrong !I would ask how dinner was but i know you had the lopsp ster :lol::lol::lol: What i really think is hilarious is you the King of brash, slash ,Gloom and doom ,are effected by someon elses comment's about you to start your own thread.Fishin for supporters? :lol::lol: You just lost your big scary nemisis powers!! Oh well

I really did the like the post though ,a real gut buster.Especially the self evaluation part.Jimmi Fallon got nuthin on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as i hate to admit it though i do hate sensorship and would much rather listen to someone elses opinion [like it or not] than dis allow their voice for a difference in oppinion.I usually don't agree with your point of veiw .But all joking aside at the very least your comment's make me think about my own conclusions.Even if it only solidifies in my mind that i don't agree with you .That being said ;your definately guilty of belittling any one who doesn't see it your way.As are many ! Peace!!!!!!!! And as my Uncle use to say : Don't sweat the small stuff.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

I haven't been here long- And I'm actually trying to cut back time spent on these sites because very little has changed since last fall HOWEVER...I'm gonna step out on this.

There seems to be a tangent of people who don't like "bashers" or Keepmwlknfny in particular. What these people fail to realize is the bashers keep this site from becoming rife with uncontested BS.

Look at the stuff that goes on with these other sites. Read some of the stuff that is floated as realism over there. $5, $7 and $12 RVs?

You can't post that crap here and not expect to get called out. So guess what? People DON'T post that stuff here. It's only reposted from other sites as entertainment.

Now. I'm not saying anybody knows what the IQD is gonna come in at. What I AM saying is we have had some intelligent debates about what it COULD be, with arguments going both ways and facts to back it up BECAUSE people like Keep are allowed to say "$5 is riduculous!".

They aren't having this kind of discussion on other sites. They don't question s**t. They just say "thank you" and wait for their regular Monday disappointment. Meanwhile, newbies to those sites swallow the lies hook line and sinker.

God Bless The Bashers, man.

And when it comes to Keep in particular: YES, he may come off as a little snarky sometimes but he has ALWAYS brought a high level of common sense with his posts. THAT is precisely why people are always calling him out- because if they can get their ideas through his BS filter, then they must be on to something.

DV can be thought of in the same light.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Your assumptions of who I am really show how clueless you really are.....I see since you visit the other garbage sites on a regular Im sure you are too far up in the clouds to realize anything of value that I have posted. If you werent so stuffed full of nonsense it would actually make sense to you. I dont belittle people on purpose, only the ones who lie on a regular basis and spew from the mouth as if they have the slightest clue to whats going on in dinarland. And of course to the idiots such as yourself, that come at me sideways as if you know who I really am and what I am about. If you cant take my strong opinionated ideas and thoughts, then maybe you should stay away from here, cause I dont sugar coat things and I call it as I see it. The ones who have been here the longest know me, and know what I bring to the table. I provoke thought in peoples minds, bring both sides of the table to light so that people arent so one sided and so that people will actually think for themselves instead of believing every piece of garbage that flies across this board. Yes on occasion I do get on the "clueless" souls of dinarland because it really gets old seeing them say the same freakin thing day in and day out about an RV every monday, and spinning every article that comes out into something its not, or into something that means the RV is about to happen.

So yes, I do call them out because someone should, and thats why I like DV the best because you can actually disagree and debate things here without getting booted. (Yea thats right, you can actually question things here, IMAGINE THAT!!!) The members on DV here arent stuck up in the clouds like most members are on these other sites so as you see it being nasty and crude, I see it as people who have been around long enough to smell the BS when it presents itself and who are not afraid to call people out for speaking such crap. But if thats a problem for you, and you would rather hear disney stories and everyone staying unrealistic and not debating things, then this is NOT the site for you so maybe you should delete your account and go back with Steve or PTR since no one is allowed to question anything and everyone stays clueless as to what is really going on. You should have taken your own advice and kept your mouth shut because you have no idea what your talking about and your post was as hypocritical as any......

Keep I agree with you that these new people should do more research before making statements about good people. I have watched keepmwlknfny since he started posting on this site. When he first started posting he was like most of us when we started and did not really know that much about the Dinar investment. He made some post that I thought were off the wall when he started. To tell the truth I really did not like him or his attitude. However my opinion has totally changed as I have watched him mature and become one of the few that have studied this investment. He is one of the few that I have respect for what they post even if I don't always agree. We need more people like Keep that make intelligent post that are made from facts and and not BS. I think that most of the people that have been here a while will agree with me even if they don't agree with everything Keep posts. Good luck, post RV and I hope you get to Florida and buy your own auto dealership. DF

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I visit all of the sites, so you don't because you can not be a cyber bully their. You are apparently an insecure, empty person who gets his kicks from taking down others. Face it, your life is this site because it makes you feel like somebody.l Immature guys like you are a dime a dozen and this gives you a forum. Yes, I do know who you are and isn't if interesting how many people said I had it right. I have been watching for months, this is well thought out and I stand strongly by what I say. I guess because you are here that does not make this a garbage site? Quite the contrary, this is if you cared to read, what I consider one of the most level headed sites because of Adam, it is a few of the "tough" guys like you that hurt it. You are a hollow person and again, many people said my post was well thought out and accurate, are they all wrong also. You are no better than the people you trash at the "garbage sites". You are very shallow pal. Believe me, say what you want about me, I consider the source and the dozens and dozens of people you have already insulted.

No I dont visit the other sites because its almost like a cult following where you cant question anything they say even when they are wrong as hell and you will get banned for standing up for anything you believe.....which is freakin rediculous. Yes you nailed it right on the head, this site is my life and its all I have going for me in this world because no one will listen to me and Im lonely and sad and depressed and blah blah blah laugh.gif I am such a tough guy for calling certain people out on the garbage they post arent I? How dare I do that right? How dare I poke holes in other peoples posts and correct someone when they might be mistaken about a certain topic. I should just be sooooo ashamed of myself. Hahaha get over it and stop crying ok?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 11

By the way, 2100 post does not mean you are right, it means you need to get a life outside of your kingdom

Whoever said that my number of posts means Im right? Hahahaha oh please forgive me for being active in something I invested my hard earned money into.....that should just NEVER be done right?? I shouldnt be here trying to learn everything I can about Iraq and their situation and how it can or will affect the rest of the world or me as an individual. I should have just bought some dinar and not learned anything about it right? Just blindly believe that somehow or someway that its going to magically turn into 12 million dollars right?? I shouldnt be openly debating information, partaking in conversation and posts made on this forum right? Where is your thought process in all of this? Do you think about what you type or just let it blindly flow from your fingers?

Knowledge is one thing, but a person has no reason to talk down to anyone. Someone secure in themselves would respectfully disagree. The best managers are the people who can get their best out of someone by respecting them, not chastising them. I will say it again, keep has personal issues or he would not come off like he does. Obviously this is his life and it gives him a feeling of self-importance. This is a good site, I respect Adam an what he brings. I agree with the freedom of speech spin, but there comes a time when an act just get's old and that is where keep is. It is interesting to me that keep can bash but the thread is pulled when it comes to him. A taste of his own medicine. Before it was pulled it looks like the majority of the people thought my post was dead on. I am not a pawn of the other site as I said earlier, I have seen Steve's craziness, PTR's numerous "it has happened" and Frank's ramblings. I like this site a lot, but it is nasty and I believe some intel is not posted because people like keep are waiting to spring....This is my last post on the subject, but I will close with this, I do read the other sites and by far and away keep is the most obnoxious....a cyber bully and contrary to his belief, I do know keep and his type, I have managed many of them (most don't last).......Good luck to everyone, I do not need to continue on his case...

Oh please please please teach me oh great one how to be a better person since you are oh so educated on the type of person I am.....I really want to please you and make you fall in love with me and everything I do......I strive to make people like you sooooo happy because no one likes me in the real world so its of much importance that I make everyone on the internet like me!!! Hahahaha do you need a hug or something??

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 12

By the way, 2100 post does not mean you are right, it means you need to get a life outside of your kingdom

Oh shoot....... And you are the Angel sent down (Yep, I'll even tell you from where: Uranus) to telll him that, right?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Hey Keep

JUST SAYIN :blink:

Thats what I'm saying...yes and what she said about you was what you wanted us to belive..now you mad mad....boy am I confuessed

• Upvote 1

OK really last time this time, but to answer the question, I have read this site for month's, and yes I thought it out before I posted. I signed up just to post this....again, I think it was well thought out as did many others before the thread was pulled. Just because I have not posted does not mean I do not follow this and have, not only on the sites but through the news, this is my last post and as much as I like Adam it get's old seeing keep on every thread and in my personal opionion bad for the site. Keep, I am sure it does not make you happy that so many people agreed with me and yes, when you mature you will look back on this moment and probably realize how poor your communication skills are.... So long folks at DV, sorry to drag all you into it..........Good luck to all

So reading for only a couple months you have me and everyone here all figured out right? laugh.gif Exactly what I meant by you dont really know me or what I am about.....you know what they say about people who ASSume......and you have proved it.....I could care less if anyone agreed with you about me being rude or whatever garbage you said, I am who I am and Im damn proud of it....Im not here to prove anything to anyone or to make everyone fall in love with me. Im here participating in an open forum so of course your gonna see my comments or posts I make....guess you should go back to one of the more cult like sites cause you def wont be seeing me there, (I dont have waders big enough for those sites LOL) not to mention the mentality of the kinds of members cant handle anyone that searches for the truth and that might bring some reality to the table....hold on a sec, let me get the door for you.......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Hi keep :)

I hate to see bickering, but I also know that there is only

one reason why many do not "like" what your time and research

and efforts has brought to this forum...it is a "threat" to their

way of thinking. Unfortunately, many would rather keep buying

more IQD and listen to known liars, than to listen to some actual

well thought out research and thoughts.

I for one appreciate your effort here, I do not feel threatened by what you say,

I actually tend to agree with it because it is based upon history and some factual

foundations...not hype. I personally have learned from you and many others here

in addition to my own research. I do not see you as the monster some think you are :lol:

They think you are full of yourself, and that is not true, sometimes you just can come

across as being a bit harsh. Then again, when every single day we all have to deal with

so much lying and garbage being spread here by so many, it does get a bit frustrating. I find

it wise to simply ignore and not bother to post, but sometimes one just cannot help it, if there is

a chance it may be helpful to someone to NOT get caught up in so many lies.

I believe you actually care for the folks here, or you would not bother to put forth the effort

you have over the years. I personally thank you for that. :D

Have a great weekend my friend. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

Hi keep smile.gif

I hate to see bickering, but I also know that there is only

one reason why many do not "like" what your time and research

and efforts has brought to this forum...it is a "threat" to their

way of thinking. Unfortunately, many would rather keep buying

more IQD and listen to known liars, than to listen to some actual

well thought out research and thoughts.

I for one appreciate your effort here, I do not feel threatened by what you say,

I actually tend to agree with it because it is based upon history and some factual

foundations...not hype. I personally have learned from you and many others here

in addition to my own research. I do not see you as the monster some think you are laugh.gif

They think you are full of yourself, and that is not true, sometimes you just can come

across as being a bit harsh. Then again, when every single day we all have to deal with

so much lying and garbage being spread here by so many, it does get a bit frustrating. I find

it wise to simply ignore and not bother to post, but sometimes one just cannot help it, if there is

a chance it may be helpful to someone to NOT get caught up in so many lies.

I believe you actually care for the folks here, or you would not bother to put forth the effort

you have over the years. I personally thank you for that. biggrin.gif

Have a great weekend my friend. smile.gif

All my best!

Jim

---

Thanks Jim, Im sure your not the only one who feels the same way......I know I can be a little harsh at times but I think sometimes its warranted and needed. And yes I do have to agree that alot of the ones who feel like Im just some "punk kid" laugh.gif Just dont like the kind of thought I provoke because it goes against all their beliefs and reasons they bought into this investment....but I prefer to look at all sides to be better prepared then to be lead blindly only on faith with no understanding of things and possible outcomes!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This is my first personal post. I tried to reply to another topic but was unsuccessful, then could not find the original topic. So I am going try again on this topic. It's no secret that this is all about money. Money will bring out the worst or best of us. It is up to us to determine which side it will be. Do you ever think that the person that cut you off while driving is only showing what their personality is. As the person behind the wheel, the person behind the keyboard may think that we are blind to who they are. As I was taught, everyone has an opinion, that's what makes us unique from each other. I was taught to listen and respect others opinions, do your own research, then make your own opinion without disrespecting others. Now getting to the real reason I am responding (the comment about keep): the poster had it wrong. The way I see it I'm impressed that as a young man he can bring reality, patience, respect, humor back to the topic when others start getting (in my opinion) ridiculous. If the Dinar turns out to be just a awesome dream that the gurus, intel's and us are part of, I will still live my life smiling as long as I am able to.

Here's to life with or without the Dinars,

GM

PS: Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Whoever said that my number of posts means Im right? Hahahaha oh please forgive me for being active in something I invested my hard earned money into.....that should just NEVER be done right?? I shouldnt be here trying to learn everything I can about Iraq and their situation and how it can or will affect the rest of the world or me as an individual. I should have just bought some dinar and not learned anything about it right? Just blindly believe that somehow or someway that its going to magically turn into 12 million dollars right?? I shouldnt be openly debating information, partaking in conversation and posts made on this forum right? Where is your thought process in all of this? Do you think about what you type or just let it blindly flow from your fingers?

Oh please please please teach me oh great one how to be a better person since you are oh so educated on the type of person I am.....I really want to please you and make you fall in love with me and everything I do......I strive to make people like you sooooo happy because no one likes me in the real world so its of much importance that I make everyone on the internet like me!!! Hahahaha do you need a hug or something??

what post is this keep did i miss something??? over

• Upvote 1

Ok, I've been off line watching this thread and I think it is time to start wrapping this bickering up!

RVorNOT? I will add one thing to this thread, keepm has been on this site for a long time and although he started out a little rough with us mods and having to slap his hand a couple of times keepm has become a good contributing member to this site and for you to come here and start off by calling him out is not a smart move and not needed here at DV.

Instead of calling someone out, let's find ways of contributing information about Dinar/Iraq. This is a Dinar site and not a yahoo chat about personal issues with someone.

Back to Dinar Please!

Bump

• Upvote 5

OK really last time this time, but to answer the question, I have read this site for month's, and yes I thought it out before I posted. I signed up just to post this....again, I think it was well thought out as did many others before the thread was pulled. Just because I have not posted does not mean I do not follow this and have, not only on the sites but through the news, this is my last post and as much as I like Adam it get's old seeing keep on every thread and in my personal opionion bad for the site. Keep, I am sure it does not make you happy that so many people agreed with me and yes, when you mature you will look back on this moment and probably realize how poor your communication skills are.... So long folks at DV, sorry to drag all you into it..........Good luck to all

I hope this means you are going back to whatever follower forum you came from. Obviously you just were not used to anyone speaking the truth. I think maybe you spent that supposed couple of months reading Keepems post and simply could not deal with the facts and new found reality that is staring you in the face. O wait a minute, you mean it is possible that I might not be a jillionare overnight? Boohoo. This guy Keepem must be evil because my Guru Stevel says we are all going to be rich. Trust me I am crying you a river. Not. Like I said, I saw this coming. I used to be a member at Sheeples Dinar. I couldn't take it anymore. Those people over there are so brain washed it is pathetic. Now they are all coming over here and bashing anyone who goes against the stupidity that is spewed over there. Over here we think for ourselves. If you cant deal with it then go somewhere else. Hopefully you already have.

Sorry Bump.

Must have been typing when you called for civility. I promise to play nice now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, I've been off line watching this thread and I think it is time to start wrapping this bickering up!

RVorNOT? I will add one thing to this thread, keepm has been on this site for a long time and although he started out a little rough with us mods and having to slap his hand a couple of times keepm has become a good contributing member to this site and for you to come here and start off by calling him out is not a smart move and not needed here at DV.

Instead of calling someone out, let's find ways of contributing information about Dinar/Iraq. This is a Dinar site and not a yahoo chat about personal issues with someone.

Back to Dinar Please!

Bump

Thanks Bumper!! Quite odd dont you think that PD went down and now we are getting a rash of newbs over here attacking people and what DV is all about? laugh.gif Scooby Doo said it best "refugees" are coming!! Hahaha

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2