Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV within 2 weeks!

labdog

I just hope people are realizing that it may not , and probably is not going to happen in any shape , form, or fashion that will or would be pleasing to any of us. Time to wake up and smell the coffee folks, its bs flavored.

Then what in the **** are you doing here?????????? Why would you be wasting your time here is you do believe in the investment? You are a very sad, lonely person, obviously. I feel sorry for you. Please join a YMCA and make some friends. Get a hobby. Volunteer. Do something to expand your social network so you do not have to come here to try and get attention from us. Get a dog, a talking parrot, even fish seem like they like you (just feed them all the time).

Bye bye :wave:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then what in the **** are you doing here?????????? Why would you be wasting your time here is you do believe in the investment? You are a very sad, lonely person, obviously. I feel sorry for you. Please join a YMCA and make some friends. Get a hobby. Volunteer. Do something to expand your social network so you do not have to come here to try and get attention from us. Get a dog, a talking parrot, even fish seem like they like you (just feed them all the time).

Bye bye :wave:

ditto

Honestly, I had hoped for a 10 to 30 cent rv, but I really think we are looking at a removal of the zeroes and a slow but sure evaluation of the dinar over the next few years as Iraq, hopefully, proves itself to be a re,emerging country under new and stable leadership, with a strong economy based on its natural resources. With luck, I would hope to see our investment double each year for the next few years, giving us a 3 to 4 hundred percent return on our money.

Wait! You just said "I just hope people are realizing that it may not , and probably is not going to happen in any shape , form, or fashion that will or would be pleasing to any of us. Time to wake up and smell the coffee folks, its bs flavored."

Which one is it? 3 to 4 hundred percent return is not pleasing? And this second post doesn't sound like "people are realizing that it may not , and probably is not going to happen in any shape..."

huh ... as opposed to a ... hi-tone ??? :blink:

don't encourage it....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well folks, I am here because I, just like all of you, bought a pig in a poke, so I come here to see if there is anything, and I do mean anything, to prove that my investment, at best, will be long and nowhere near as profitable as I was led to believe. To date everything I have seen and heard makes doubt the wisdom of my investment decision more and more everyday. But I still come, I still hope, but I am still realistic. You can bash, trash and harass me all you want for stating what I honestly see, but it will not make your dreams of a great and wonderous rv come true. It is amazing how when pumpers post lies people green tag the heck out of them, but every time someone tries to interject some truth and reality into this they are red tagged and scorned. I personally will not sacrifice my own dignity and self respect just to be a popular dog running with the rest of the pack. I would hope some day you can all point a finger at me and say, nah nah told ya so, but I honestly think that will never happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I just hope people are realizing that it may not , and probably is not going to happen in any shape , form, or fashion that will or would be pleasing to any of us. Time to wake up and smell the coffee folks, its bs flavored.

May I have your dinars?

Keep in mind that most of the self proclaimed "realists" among us are expecting the world financial system to continue pretty much as it has, with the same set of underlying assumptions as before. Good luck with that.

A big part of the reason for the world's current financial fix is the underlying financial assumptions don't work, and haven't for quite some time now. We are watching the birth of a new set of rules, which may be the only chance we collectively have to save our financial butts.

The combination of circumstances right now has us all walking on untrodden ground, and all traditional bets are off. That makes the "realists" REAL nervous, because there's nothing on which they can hang their collective hats.

In this situation, retrospective knowledge, degrees, or qualifications don't mean much because the knowledge underpinnings for those areas of expertise weren't created to deal with a situation like this.

Bottom line: to quote from a famous Bette Davis movie, "fasten your seat belts; it's going to be a bumpy night!" JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

This sounds incredibly too painful for you. I'm sure someone here would be glad to assist you by relieving you of this "never-gonna-be-worth-anything dinar."

P.S. I was in an RV for 2 weeks. Painful.

Keep in mind that most of the self proclaimed "realists" among us are expecting the world financial system to continue pretty much as it has, with the same set of underlying assumptions as before. Good luck with that.

A big part of the reason for the world's current financial fix is the underlying financial assumptions don't work, and haven't for quite some time now. We are watching the birth of a new set of rules, which may be the only chance we collectively have to save our financial butts.

The combination of circumstances right now has us all walking on untrodden ground, and all traditional bets are off. That makes the "realists" REAL nervous, because there's nothing on which they can hang their collective hats.

In this situation, retrospective knowledge, degrees, or qualifications don't mean much because the knowledge underpinnings for those areas of expertise weren't created to deal with a situation like this.

Bottom line: to quote from a famous Bette Davis movie, "fasten your seat belts; it's going to be a bumpy night!" JMO. GO RV!

Good view. I think Einstein said it like this "It is impossible to solve a problem using the same level of thinking that got you into the problem in the first place," or something close to that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This sounds incredibly too painful for you. I'm sure someone here would be glad to assist you by relieving you of this "never-gonna-be-worth-anything dinar."

P.S. I was in an RV for 2 weeks. Painful.

Good view. I think Einstein said it like this "It is impossible to solve a problem using the same level of thinking that got you into the problem in the first place," or something close to that.

brilliant. 10+ to both of you, Vinman and Coldwarvet. I totally concur that we are in for a new game... with new rules.

The elite group in charge of world finance are still apparently deciding which way they want to go:

1. A slow long drawn out depression...and a wait and see kind of approach...or...

2. A fast and sudden collapse, to kill the current system....have everyone experience a few very very rough weeks...and then give birth to the new system.

As you USA folk already know...your country owes these people around14 trillion dollars, and you are about to default on your country's "mortgage"...and the next thing that'll happen is the government shuts down in August.

This Dinar RV, would go a loooong way towards saving the gov's backside...but is that what the controllers want? let's hope so. by the way...this is NOT Conspiracy Theory stuff...this is all talked about by the mainstream and some very knowledgeable economists.

Cheers and thanks for your posts.

Well folks, I am here because I, just like all of you, bought a pig in a poke, so I come here to see if there is anything, and I do mean anything, to prove that my investment, at best, will be long and nowhere near as profitable as I was led to believe. To date everything I have seen and heard makes doubt the wisdom of my investment decision more and more everyday. But I still come, I still hope, but I am still realistic. You can bash, trash and harass me all you want for stating what I honestly see, but it will not make your dreams of a great and wonderous rv come true. It is amazing how when pumpers post lies people green tag the heck out of them, but every time someone tries to interject some truth and reality into this they are red tagged and scorned. I personally will not sacrifice my own dignity and self respect just to be a popular dog running with the rest of the pack. I would hope some day you can all point a finger at me and say, nah nah told ya so, but I honestly think that will never happen.

honestly ive read a lot of your posts and all you come here to do is put people down. I mean why do that? All we are dong is bringing news, rumors and wat have you to this forum. Now did we say believe it? no everyone makes their own decisions. Theres no need to bash somone for bringing over all info that deal with this investment or this forum lets face it would be boring as hell. So with that said if you dont contribute to this forum and just want to bash people this is not the place for you. Hope you find your way.

• Upvote 1

Please explain to the board how what you say is "truth and reality"?

What you're saying is nothing more than your opinion which is no more valid than anyone else s.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion just the same but, stop trying to put a pretty paint job on it by calling it truth!

I wonder if you put the same positive outlook on everything you do in life?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Below is a link I got from a post from another site. It is about a man, George Robinson, who is predicting the dinar to RV the last of month. This was written recorded in April, I'm not sure when his prediction was made. He also predicts the rate at $3.88. Starting at the 48 minute mark he makes predictions about silver and the rest of his stuff is very interesting.

honestly ive read a lot of your posts and all you come here to do is put people down. I mean why do that? All we are dong is bringing news, rumors and wat have you to this forum. Now did we say believe it? no everyone makes their own decisions. Theres no need to bash somone for bringing over all info that deal with this investment or this forum lets face it would be boring as hell. So with that said if you dont contribute to this forum and just want to bash people this is not the place for you. Hope you find your way.

honestly, I've read a lot of the trash that you drag in here every day, day after day, every bit of bs pumper posts from other sites. Everything you have brought to the table has been lies and empty prophesies. If all you have to do is try to keep feeding people false hope and acting like you are doing them a favor, when you certainly are not, this is not the place for you. I am sure there is a used car dealership near you looking for a man of your dubious talent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Cocklebur, I may not agree with everything you have to say, but I think everyone has a right to their opinion, so I gave you a plus 1 to help even things out. "Whoops, I didn't see the 8 behind the 2." I'm gonna just save it.

-29 and counting, LOL, Ihit a nerve there didn't I folks! Thank all of you for showing You are afraid I may be right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

-29 and counting, LOL, Ihit a nerve there didn't I folks! Thank all of you for showing You are afraid I may be right.

(-) is not fear,its disagreement or disappointment fyi.Dare to dream & hope,don't be afraid to................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!