Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?

Richguy

OK Enough is enough

I posted this 2 days ago with the link for people to listen to the radio program about George Robinson.

Mr Rich later added to it and even gave another link as to where Mr. Robinson would be speaking on May 20 in Harrisburgh Pa.

In Mr Robinsons radio broadcast he mentioned the name of an evlangist named Tod white I belive(go look it up its on Mr. Rich post)

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS PROPHECY OF THE DINAR. AND THAT WAS ALL

then it got into statements about healing from Todd the evalangist. and it has blown wide open from there.

from 2 simple post it is now over 101 post and 90% of them are talking bout the CON OF HEALING.

LIsten up people this was a post about the DINAR and this Prophets feeling as to when it would revalule

ONCE AGAIN i Realize this an open fourum,

however half of you seem to want to Spread the word of GOD and the other half want to Denounce Healings.

Once again this was a post about the dinar.

I am A Christian also (and no I dont live the Christian life always like I should), and I certainly dont mind other people having thier opinion but this has gone on long enough. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR

If you want to start a POST aout healing or debunking healing then go start another post.

Ok and for all you Naysayers outt here who say that this George Robison is phony or is only wanting money , let me tell you this ( and this is a personal experience first hand )

I got in touch with his office yesterday and was asking his office about his travel schedule and when he might be able to come to Texas.

I specifically ask what his fee was for him to come to speak, Including Travel

AND I QUOTE( Mr Robinson does not charge to come to speak People give what they feel its worth to them)

SO NO HE DID NOT TRY TO SELL ME ANYTHING, or even ask for an upfront donation

I even offered to send a donation to his ministry after the DINAR RV and his office said thank you and while they would accept it if i sent it, THEY SAID "Mr Robinson will be quite well off after the dinar rv's becasue he himself is quite heavily invested.

Please let this subject drop

If you want to talk about healing or debunking Healing

GO START YOUR OWN POST

Yes he specifially said May 29 to June 1 of 2011

and when I spoke to his office agian yesterday They restated what he had said and stated the dates again to me

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

something BIG happens between May 15th and June 1st. It was financial in nature and affected the whole world but mostly America. He had this visitation in late February or early March.

Hey Navysky are we talking this year, 2011? thanks!

OK Enough is enough

I posted this 2 days ago with the link for people to listen to the radio program about George Robinson.

Mr Rich later added to it and even gave another link as to where Mr. Robinson would be speaking on May 20 in Harrisburgh Pa.

In Mr Robinsons radio broadcast he mentioned the name of an evlangist named Tod white I belive(go look it up its on Mr. Rich post)

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS PROPHECY OF THE DINAR. AND THAT WAS ALL

then it got into statements about healing from Todd the evalangist. and it has blown wide open from there.

from 2 simple post it is now over 101 post and 90% of them are talking bout the CON OF HEALING.

LIsten up people this was a post about the DINAR and this Prophets feeling as to when it would revalule

ONCE AGAIN i Realize this an open fourum,

however half of you seem to want to Spread the word of GOD and the other half want to Denounce Healings.

Once again this was a post about the dinar.

I am A Christian also (and no I dont live the Christian life always like I should), and I certainly dont mind other people having thier opinion but this has gone on long enough. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR

If you want to start a POST aout healing or debunking healing then go start another post.

Ok and for all you Naysayers outt here who say that this George Robison is phony or is only wanting money , let me tell you this ( and this is a personal experience first hand )

I got in touch with his office yesterday and was asking his office about his travel schedule and when he might be able to come to Texas.

AND I QUOTE( Mr Robinson does not charge to come to speak People give what they feel its worth to them)

I even offered to send a donation to his ministry after the DINAR RV and his office said thank you and while they would accept it if i sent it, THEY SAID "Mr Robinson will be quite well off after the dinar rv's becasue he himself is quite heavily invested.

Please let this subject drop

If you want to talk about healing or debunking Healing

GO START YOUR OWN POST

Yes he specifially said May 29 to June 1 of 2011

and when I spoke to his office agian yesterday They restated what he had said and stated the dates again to me

In all fairness, this isn't your post, it's Richguy's. This post is a spin off of your's but you no longer have control of it. Regardless, the reason why the discussions in this thread have digressed to a battle between religious beliefs is based on the fact that you got a video of a guy saying that the Dinar is going to RV on a specific date at at specific rate and he knows this because he is a prophet. So it raises the question, "can this be true?" So now everyone must weigh in on why or why not this guy can be a prophet. Is it Biblical? What are the requirements to be a prophet? Does the power of healing indicate that he is a prophet? Does the Bible allow for a modern day man to be a prophet and/or have the ability to heal? Without those questions answered properly, the fact that this guy made a prediction is meaningless...at least no more meaningful than the other gurus with "intel." If for instance, someone could show incontrovertibly that prophets ceased to exist after the final word of the new testament was penned, then his words would be meaningless and his predictions moot. So far, those points have not been resolved completely in everyone's minds and therefore the debate continues. However, if the RV does not occur before June 2nd, it will be clear that the guys is not a prophet...and we can stop listening to anything else he has to say.

• Upvote 6

he did say silver was going to have a pull back to mid 30's in the near future then take of agian. it hit about 31.50 a few days back on forex, knows its back at 35.25 and climbing. hopefully he is right about the dinar. There is know way he could of know it was going to fall because i checked the charts and silver was still shooting up like an arrow 28 days back and continued for about 10 more before it fell of a cliff.

Edited by ruskihitman
  • Upvote 3

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramileministries.net/AreaSpiritualHappenings.aspx

hehehehe beware of FALSE PROPHETS PEOPLE :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Thank you for this research. I, personally, didn't need further confirmation of this guy (George Robinson) but it's nice to hear first-hand account of him and his charitable approach to spreading the word of God. Thank you also, RichGuy, for posting this!! It has made me so secure and light and with such a free feeling! I know that God loves us all (even the naysayers and non-believers) :D

No matter what directions our individual paths take after this RV, my life has been blessed by this forum, RichGuy's post here and all the wonderful Christians and their display of faith!!

Thank you all!! GOOOO RRRRVVVV!!! hahaha :lol:

May 29-June 1st... what year?

This year!! ********2011********

This is a great year to be alive and we'll see some very critical things transpire in the winding down scenes before Christ's Second Coming!! ...starting with the RV!!! :):lol::unsure::D:)

• Upvote 3

OK Enough is enough

Wasn't me. I think you're talking about Richguy.

In all fairness, this isn't your post, it's Richguy's. This post is a spin off of your's but you no longer have control of it. Regardless, the reason why the discussions in this thread have digressed to a battle between religious beliefs is based on the fact that you got a video of a guy saying that the Dinar is going to RV on a specific date at at specific rate and he knows this because he is a prophet. So it raises the question, "can this be true?" So now everyone must weigh in on why or why not this guy can be a prophet. Is it Biblical? What are the requirements to be a prophet? Does the power of healing indicate that he is a prophet? Does the Bible allow for a modern day man to be a prophet and/or have the ability to heal? Without those questions answered properly, the fact that this guy made a prediction is meaningless...at least no more meaningful than the other gurus with "intel." If for instance, someone could show incontrovertibly that prophets ceased to exist after the final word of the new testament was penned, then his words would be meaningless and his predictions moot. So far, those points have not been resolved completely in everyone's minds and therefore the debate continues. However, if the RV does not occur before June 2nd, it will be clear that the guys is not a prophet...and we can stop listening to anything else he has to say.

F-16 pilot

First of all I would love to fly an F-16, I am taking flying lessons in A Sonair (sonex with a corvair engine) its an awsome plane

2nd I understand that this is Richguys post, and I have stated that every time I made a comment.

My whole point was and still is

George Robinson never made any claim on his speech about healing , HE was talking about his prophecy of the Dinar and the date and the rate.

The healer in ? was A man named Tod White(I belive), and when people started reposting and commenting on it the whole thread seemed to go away from George Robinson and the RV of the IQD and went instead of people bashing A healer and then other people (and rightly so ) defending the healer.

That is why I brought up the point of (if you want to start a post about healing then start your own post(.

and as i read your post I see nothing about the healer (and that is what I had hoped for).

I am not dissagreeing with you and I understand that it all has to be proved, I was merely asking for people to talk about healing in a healing post not A dinar post.

Thank you for your opinion.

God Bless and

GO RV

and GO prophet lol

Wow and wow --- this thread demonstrates the vast range of "beliefs" out there --- as vast as humanly possible ;)

I think the dates he claims are perfect! My BD falls right in the middle ;) so ... post RV --- I request that each and everyone of you offer a donation to the charity of your choice for MY birthday!!!

Multiple blessings to each and everyone

pvS

:) PVS

May it be the best Birthday ever

and you see folks this is why we start post and debate them

Now we have narrowed down PVS birthday

lol

HOPE IT IS A HAPPY ONE :)

In fact, this entire thread was a sham. The video was made up by the individulas who participated in this fake debate about prophesy -- all with the sole purpose of deceiving PVS into devulging her birthday. Even the dinar revaluation is made up. Heck, Iraq doesn't even have a monetary system. Congratulations all for a job well done! Who can we fool next? :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramileministries.net/AreaSpiritualHappenings.aspx

God is my fund manager!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Upvote 1

Doesn't matter what you do or don't believe about some subjects but to naysayers on things not understood...search Edgar Cayce and see the documented proof of his "gift"....miracles? your decision but the facts are undeniable. rv ru 2b??? :P

Well... I saw David Blane levitate once... maybe we should ask him what he thinks about the investment... or maybe Chris Angel... <_<

Well... I saw David Blane levitate once... maybe we should ask him what he thinks about the investment... or maybe Chris Angel... <_<

If you catch David Blane out and about, he doesn't ask for money either. He just asks for you to watch... that dude really creeps me out... :blink:

this guy a prophet, yea right. he's needs to be in a rubber room. if buy in that u need to be in there to

are u judging someone? well i got news for you you will be judged as well. you don't know what truth is until you seek it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He is full of cow dung. The RV and prophets and religion is rediculous. Period.

He's hanging a lot out there by giving both a Date and a Rate. As a self-proclaimed "prophet" he has to nail both, not just one or the other. Unless he is 100% right, he is 100% wrong...and his credibility as a prophet goes in the dumper and indeed, he would be full of cow dung. Nothing else he says after that will have any more authority than the words of any other Joe-Bag-O-Donuts on the street. But, if he nails both, which I would venture the odds of guessing such a thing are infinitesimal, then he is either very lucky, very intelligent, or a prophet, as he has said. In either case, I will give more credance to what he says about buying silver. Ridiculous or not.

• Upvote 3