Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Ali Give Us The RV Date of 05-16-11 ???????

Texas Dinar

I personally find this very strange for Ali after making a shed load of $s & £s to all of a sudden shut shop.

You may all think it’s the RV but me personally sounds like the bottom has fell out the ship & Ali knows the ship is going to sink.

If Ali is shutting shop how is he going to do this cash in process he so promised when it does RV.

The RV isn’t going to be announced for example.

Iraq will RV on the 30th of May, speculators will murder the market.

What’s Ali going to do keep the staff he has employed & pay there salaries until RV day, I think not, lay them of then rehire the same day as RV, Again I think not.

For me this is nothing but a thank you very much got your cash now I am off. What you do with it is down to you, kind regards Ali :P

Hey Zantac,

I thought you said this would RV by June 30th? Am I mistaken? I sense from your post that it is not gonna happen....can you please elaborate? I am not sure what you are saying here....thanks!

• Upvote 1

drank the kool aid didn't you!

Dogma,

If you are referring to me.... nope...no kool-aid here..........I bet I have owned Dinar far longer than you. I am just trying to nail people down on their statements.....I am merely trying to holp people accountable. I obviously don't post much......that may be about to change.

• Upvote 2

I'm not surprised. What do you think...Did he calculate this himself, based off knowing what Geitner said with regard to May 16th or did he have some "insider" info? If Ali's decision was based off of choice #1, he is indeed the sharp, brilliant man many say he is, but if his decision was based on choice #2, isn't there a possibility of criminal activity? I'm going with #1.

Well it is the 16th hear in Iraq and the rate is still 1178, no RV stop listening to those Gurus. The Dinar spiked almost to 1280 and now it has settled down again. When it Rv's everyone will know. Unless it does it over night. Just trying to keep it real hit me with the minus if you want but that's your choice.

• Upvote 1

Dogma,

If you are referring to me.... nope...no kool-aid here..........I bet I have owned Dinar far longer than you. I am just trying to nail people down on their statements.....I am merely trying to holp people accountable. I obviously don't post much......that may be about to change.

i think Zantac was saying in simple terms, Ali got cha' . where you cashing in?post-33459-130556637338_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

We are several months away. Don't believe GET Team members. They could care less about their credibility. If you don't care about your own credibility and spread false rumors like my gardener spreads manneur in my yard., you aren't worth my time. Goodnight GET Team.

As a follow-up to the "May 16th" projection heard indirectly (3 steps) from Ali, I thought I would chime in a few thoughts. First of all, I have asked my source to see what the current status is, or what could have changed to cause it to not happen...yet. I have not yet heard back from him, so I cannot relay whatever "rumor" or intel is coming from Ali.

Some thoughts I've had, and they could be WAY OFF, are:

1. Maybe with all the hype built up, specifically around this date of May 16th, that may have been what caused this further delay. I DO believe that what we are doing here does "butterfly effect" into delays.

2. IF there are powers that be that are pulling the strings of this impending RV, and they are stalling to get a higher rate (as some have speculated), could it be that the IMF arrest was created to cause more delays?

3. Also, I heard another source speculate that what used to buy a month of delays (by the Iraqis/WTO/IMF/whoever else held any form of control) over time could only buy a week's delay, and now is only buying a days worth of delays.

*******IF Ali is as well connected as we presume he is, and his position of knowledge and expertise could put him in danger of "Insider Trading", then I would also assume that him giving/leaking a date of May 16th would NOT be an RV date but rather a "Safe Date" for his family and friends, or in other words, Ali's way of saying, "get your dinar by May 16th to be safe to be included in the RV". May 16th would likely NOT be the date because if it was, and if he did leak that info (whether in his Dinar Trade farewell note or to his close friends and family) and it got out like it clearly has, then he could face charges. But if he knew that May 16th was a "Safe Date" to obtain it and then after that all bets are off (cause it was then possible for the RV to happen at any time) then it would clear him from predicting or leaking the date of May 16th, since that date wasn't true, and it would relieve his conscience because he had told his close friends to have their dinar in hand by then. <-------This is just my opinion, but if I were in his position that's how I would handle it anyway. Stay safe, give a last chance date, and sit back and let it happen. For whatever it is that is still causing delays, I feel that the delays cannot go on much longer before China will be calling on their $80 Billion infrastructure loan to Iraq and the US will have to actually work on cutting the debt if Iraq isn't going to RV. Heaven forbid our politicians actually do what we elected them to do.

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Please forgive my redundancies and run-on sentences.)

• Upvote 1

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

BanG, on 08 May 2011 - 04:08 AM, said:

OK, I'm going to put ALI's good name to rest HERE and NOW. My group that invested with ALI years ago has always had the privilege of keeping in touch with him in conference calls and news updates from him. The day his "Press Release" was sent out and everyone took off with the rumor mill we spoke with ALI late that afternoon via CC..... NO BS I'm not in the BS business.......ALI confirmed that he is still in business and just pulling back as there is allot going on in the market. He reassured us that at the point of the RV he would be there for us to cash in and for all his clients. He has never lied to us before I do not imagine he will start now. Those of you who know me know I do not make predictions or post silly BS to waste anyone's time, this is the real deal and ALI will be there for us. Peace.

Is this Ali your best friend in the world? So do you really know him personally up front for years and trust him with your life? Or do do just know him from an on-line connection with the forums? Think about it, is he just another business person on the internet with middle eastern descent, correct. Good luck kind sir! Sit down and think about it for about 5 minutes and make a logical decision. Where is his true location at this time (actual physical presense)?

let me say this in response to your post Bang,

a few years ago Dave Thomas the founder of Wendy's died and God bless his soul- his company had not shut down to mourn the death of their founder since there was no way all of the Wendy's across this country would shut down for his funeral. If Wendy's had shut down temporarely, it would have cause a financial nightmare for Wendy's. Now Ali claims to have some boogymen after him according to him and is worried about his family. He states that he will be there post -RV to finish what he started for his loyal customers. So, I guess these boogeymen are going to stop chasing him and his family post -Rv and let him take care of his customers with the cash-in. LOL Everyday that he is not selling currency he would in fact be losing money- right?........thousands or millions to be exact? maybe Ali knows the date and the rate. Adam himself has said that there is know one who has more connections in Iraq in regarding this investment than Ali. Maybe Ali will be the richest man in the world post-Rv and the FBI has informed him of the possible backlash of having such financial wealth from being the richest man in the world. Does anybody know how much capital Ali has generated in the past seven years? If I were Ali I would be sitting on billions of IQDs and would most definitely need the assistance of the FBI to help make sure that my life and my family's lives were protected.

This Dinar investment is not a scam, but the real deal. I am not hating on Ali not one bit- I bought my first million from him years ago and can't complain about his services at all. I'm just saying that Ali knows the rate and date.

peace-out!

I actually mentioned this before and you may also be correct!

peace-out folks and go RV!

Read more:

Is this Ali your best friend in the world? So do you really know him personally up front for years and trust him with your life? Or do do just know him from an on-line connection with the forums? Think about it, is he just another business person on the internet with middle eastern descent, correct. Good luck kind sir! Sit down and think about it for about 5 minutes and make a logical decision. Where is his true location at this time (actual physical presense)?

Edited by In Iraq

So many are thinking along those lines on all dinar sites.So would it be any different if the final date were the 20th?This is much like us having a bill that is due that has to be postmarked or received by a certain date for the payment to be considered on time.He is going out of business and will not be accepting payments after the specified date is what he has stated there and there is no reason for it to be taken any other way.He had to announce a final date...otherwise, he could forget going out of business and moving on with anything else,as people would still be mailing in their payments for months to come since he hadn't specified a date.By putting a date in writing,any late payments can legally be rejected.

Yeah I think you're spot-on here, there was no hidden message here. NONE of the dealers or forum owners will know a rate/date before the CBI if this is going to happen. Keep your eyes peeled on any news from the CBI, not the dealers...

Ali never said RV by the 16th. He said the end of dealing with RESERVES by that date.

It is your "STRETCH" to make that connection ...

Id be more inclined to believe that date has more to do with the legality of being able to sell Dinars after the Executive Order date runs out than the

connection you are trying to make...

I wish - that would be great - However, It just seems to be the cut off date to me. He is still sell dinar just not in the U.S. - Dinaruk

I'm sure I'll get bash and oh well. But I don't understand that if someone disagrees with anything referring to Ali they get negitives.

Have a great day - Go Rv v v v - I am so ready.

dng be very careful what you post about Ali he is very much liked around here. I have already been warned about that topic. Better left alone and let time tellhis story.

Edited by Heavyduty053

I'll take the high road and let Jury make his normal ignorant and fully insignificant post without bashing.You have been here long enough to have a clue about this investment...And yet you still don't.

Lol yeah I agreee with ya bud! x1000 :twothumbs:

Edited by RRSport