Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***A short but sweet Dinar Rumor***

easyrider

10:53 AM [Glory] [Ovemylife] blaino wanted to tell you that we are looking for the rv to happen before midnight tonight -blaino has more to tell you when he can get in here so watch for him but wanted you to have something to look forward TO...I think it works

[ovemylife] if forex shows it, the banks should have it and many will be open tomorrow on Saturday so maybe we can cash in if it happens as they hope today

�

11:06 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] BLAINO GAVE ME PERMISSION TO TELL YOU THAT THE RATE WILL BE OVER $5 USD AND THAT WE ARE EXPECTING TO SEE THIS IN THE NEXT HOURS...FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONITE. HE WILL COME IN WHEN HE CAN GET HIS INTERNET TO WORK PROPERLY AND GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION....IT IS WORTH WAITING FOR! HAVE A GREAT DAY! ILOVEMYLIFE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What Friday the 13th is what shabbs was waiting as part of the 3 days 1 being a holiday-feel your head bub! and your sources- you are for sure running a 105 degree fevor or more-why even bother posting this anywhere--not funny anymore it hurting more than helping

CC

10:53 AM [Glory] [Ovemylife] blaino wanted to tell you that we are looking for the rv to happen before midnight tonight -blaino has more to tell you when he can get in here so watch for him but wanted you to have something to look forward TO...I think it works

[ovemylife] if forex shows it, the banks should have it and many will be open tomorrow on Saturday so maybe we can cash in if it happens as they hope today

�

11:06 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] BLAINO GAVE ME PERMISSION TO TELL YOU THAT THE RATE WILL BE OVER $5 USD AND THAT WE ARE EXPECTING TO SEE THIS IN THE NEXT HOURS...FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONITE. HE WILL COME IN WHEN HE CAN GET HIS INTERNET TO WORK PROPERLY AND GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION....IT IS WORTH WAITING FOR! HAVE A GREAT DAY! ILOVEMYLIFE

It's Friday. Over $5, what are you smoking? LMAO