Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE'S BACK!!!

mort

• 2 years later...

What is sad, I have a good friend that believes what okie, terryk, and the rest of the bul$h-t artist put out. I told my friend the other day these people are criminals and need to be put in jail. The friend still defended them. At least the friend can't ever come back to me and say why didnt I warn them! :twocents: Nuff Said!!! :shrug:

• Upvote 1

What is sad, I have a good friend that believes what okie, terryk, and the rest of the bul$h-t artist put out. I told my friend the other day these people are criminals and need to be put in jail. The friend still defended them. At least the friend can't ever come back to me and say why didnt I warn them! :twocents: Nuff Said!!! :shrug:

Some People are peculiar.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so I Iisten to Wang Dang occasionally and...

OkerThePumper actually calls in a few months ago, identifies himself as "Fred Flintstone" and The Wanger has his wife cut him off and says, and I quote...

"We don't need no BS'ers here tonight....OR Vitamins! Hahaha!!! :butt-kicking: (I dig it when The Wanger laughs)".

The whole Dinar thing's too weird, man!!

• Upvote 2

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HELLO AMERICANS-SHIPS AT SEA AND WORLD WIDE FRIENDS--I AM STILL IN RETIREMENT FROM POSTING BUT HAVE FELT COMPELLED TO COME ON HERE TODAY AND TELL YOU INTEL I AM IN POSSESION OF. JUST AS I STATED LAST THURS NIGHT THE R/V OCCURED. THERE ARE MEETINGS GOING ON AS I SPEAK IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND IN BAGDAD STILL IRONING OUT LAST MINUTE DETAIL'S. I WAS INFORMED BY 5 SEPERATE SOURCES OF THE R/V AND ALSO THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TODAY BUT DUE TO TIME LAG AND A LITTLE LAST MINUTE BARGINING THAT TOMMOROW THE R/V WILL BE ANNOUNCED. THE RATE IS STILL VALID.--I WILL ADDRESS ONLY A FEW (KNOW WHAT A FEW MEANS??) QUESTIONS----GO FOR IT--[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT IS OVER--IT IS DONE--WAIT FOR IT[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALSO THE US TREASURY WILL ASSIST OUT CASHING IN PROCEDURE[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE R/V I AM EXPECTING DOES NOT HAVE 4 WHEEL'S[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BANK AT THE TIME WAS CORRECT AND STILL IS OPTION---OTHER OPTIONS OF TREASURY JUST BECAME AVAILABLE TODAY[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RAY--EVERYTHING FINALIZED PERIOD!!!!!

Morts last post(08/11/2011) was soon after this Okie claim he brought over.............

Luigi please take note

• Upvote 2

OKIE.... I know many people have been incredibly cruel to you with all kinds of unnecessary slander... and it seems there was a herd mentality.. once someone did it... others just followed suit... as if slamming someone is fun... yeah... kick him.. hit him... punch him... I have been disgusted with the way people have behaved towards you. I used to read the news more... but then I heard you say things... that didn't show up in the news for several days. So I started listening to you because you have done SO MUCH homework and you have made our jobs easier. I don't think people understand that thousands of minds.. and documents have to be signed to make all this happen. This has been no small endeavor, I also don't think people understand the magnitude of what has and is taking place and I am ashamed that people haven't seemed to notice it is MUCH LARGER than the dollars they will be stuffing in their pockets. Lets look at the larger picture, at history, at where we are now, at the ramifications to our human family, our earth and our future. I for one want to THANK YOU. I think you are awesome, you have provided a wonderful service and your contributions will stand the test of time. The mouthy ones have hurt you... but know this OKIE.... there are many of us silent folks who hold you in respect and prayer and know you are much larger than anyone has seen here in these posts. My prayer is for the tenderness and gratitude your heart deserves and radiant health to enjoy all your many blessings. Thank You OKIE This is the only post I have ever made... or ever intend to make.

Sounds like a Okie  comment right out of Dinar Recaps.

• Upvote 2

Wow! That message from Deb to Okie makes me see the errors of my ways...(NOT). Okie and the other gurus are nothing more than damn liars. They give the pretence to newbies that they had better get dinar right now before it rvs. Do not thank this fool or any other guru for bs information. I'm not trying to bust anyone's bubble, I'm hoping for an rv also. But, these so called gurus are not looking out for our best interest, they are pumping dinar sales and that's all.

• Upvote 2