Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050211 Okie update

Mountain man

<_< hmmm...i was just debating wither or not to post anything here...before one of the MODs close this thing.... <_<

oh well....wot the hell....

OKIE me favorite target!!!! :lol:

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!! buwahahaha!!!!! :lol:

184pd.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okie needs to stop smoking that mixture of weed and mushrooms. Where in the hell does he get the BS he is pumping. I have been hearing this same old stuff since March and probably before that. He is a liar and a pumper so if you believe him then you are very dumb. Until he shows proof then yes if he comes out with some BS next week i am sure he will get bashed again.

Be not angry with the idiocy of Okie and his posts , but be very fearful of the idiocy of the ones who believe in him and them.

Again, Okie does NOT post. He chats. Others post him onto their boards, thereby inviting all the bashing that he gets, which is blatantly unfair, since he didn't post anything. To defend him is not to say one "believes in him" but that it's getting pretty ridiculous when people can't just laugh and walk away without being mean. 'nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again, Okie does NOT post. He chats. Others post him onto their boards, thereby inviting all the bashing that he gets, which is blatantly unfair, since he didn't post anything. To defend him is not to say one "believes in him" but that it's getting pretty ridiculous when people can't just laugh and walk away without being mean. 'nuff said.

You're probably waisting your time on here. Sorry to say the people here have been let down so many times all they have left is anger. Most are first time investors and are not seasoned enough to let 99.9% of the bull slide. They must vent or jump off a bridge. Like your Yin Yang Cat.

• Upvote 1

You're probably waisting your time on here. Sorry to say the people here have been let down so many times all they have left is anger. Most are first time investors and are not seasoned enough to let 99.9% of the bull slide. They must vent or jump off a bridge. Like your Yin Yang Cat.

You're obviously right, and thank you. I like my avatar too! :)

just to let everyone know if I had a dollar for everytime okie said this was done and we would see it this week , I would not need an RV.

NUFF SAID PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

JEopardy Question

A person who claims intel and sources concerning the iraqi Dinar named Okie....

Answer ... WHat is the definition of a complete JACKOFF Alex

It's not whether he posts or chats that people have a problem with. It's the fact that he has been wrong 100% of the time. He has "cried on his keyboard" so many times the geek squad probably loves when he comes in to buy another one. He has stated this is the week, it will happen on monday. everything is done, nuff said nuff said nuff said so many times it is ridiculous! And it doesnt stop. even when he says he will not post any more. Or he has been given a "gag order" he doesn't stop. The stories from his "intel" just get bigger and more far fetched. I understand that this is the rumor section and I for one kinda like to read what he has to say as entertainment, but i totally understand why people would get frustrated with what he says.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I look forward to his nonsensical posts. this guy will predict the correct week some day! Ya gotta love it! I don't know anybody that can be wrong as often as Okie has and keep coming back for more. It's hysterical.

• Upvote 1

I never believe Okie...but I like his determination, his spirit and his never say die attitude.

I dont really think he' s out to hurt people and in my book..he's not a pumper ( i mean what kind of pumper would be shouting USD 4, 5 or even 6+ rate week in week out ) At that rate..nobody would be running and rushing to buy more. B)

how WILL he be able to show up after next week??? I mean come on how many times can people be blatantly lied to and still want more???? Guess we'll find out.

YOU'RE RIGHT 100 % ...GO pvs GO !! GO PVS GO !!!! THIS IS OUR MOD !!!!!! :):)

And here I thought OKIE was OSAMA BIN LADEN... NO?

I am wondering if that was posted after he was shot or not?

If so I am wrong. Because that was the only explaination which made sense to me. LOL

GEEEZE, does this guy ever stop ruining it for us? I really was excitied and had to open the darn OKIE section.

Does he have no shame?

Peace and I really do believe we are close. Just not OKIE close. LOL

I think someone needs to open up a can of "Whip Ass" and teach that Okie a lesson for lying to people and giving them false hope and stress. I wonder how many marriages this guy has destroyed with his B.S. Intel?

Okie doesn't cause false hope and stress. People acting on his dubious claims cause stress because they believe him in spite of finding his stuff in the rumour forum that has a DISCLAIMER at the top warning people that the contents of the rumor forum are probably BS. How about a little personal responsibility?

• Upvote 2

Well lets see..........Okie says it at least 2 times a week, so....8 times a month roughly. 8x12(months)=96x8(yrs)=786

This figure sounds pretty low now that I did the math.........none the less, okie is predicting WAY too much!!

I hope Okie doesn't see this.....I can see the price of a plane ticket @ $7.86 next week.

• Upvote 1

Okie doesn't cause false hope and stress. People acting on his dubious claims cause stress because they believe him in spite of finding his stuff in the rumour forum that has a DISCLAIMER at the top warning people that the contents of the rumor forum are probably BS. How about a little personal responsibility?

THANK YOU!!! ;)