Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before the end of June I am absolutely certain

zantac

Thanks Zantac! I always appreciate information you bring to the table! I certainly think the auctions will be an indicator as you and Doc31 suggest. I will be interested to see if the CBI chooses to increase the interest rate as well. I have thought that might be a 3 day indicator as well. WE shall see my friend! It is my hope that we will start seeing 100K notes articles coming out soon to debunk the 3 zero articles. I personally have been pushing for the introduction of 100K notes and feel like they are paramount and a key to an RV of the currency. It will signal the postponement or refusal of a lop and provide an avenue to work with the existing currency to help ease transactions in the marketplace.

Be well and Be right please! ;)

So, no sales tax, no property tax,............you are so alone!

End Quote

What are you talking about? You clearly do not know . Property tax? I have property. Years ago in this country ( Italy) they removed the property tax if you own just one house/apt. ( still on if you own more than one) so I do not have to pay for it.. .. And...I'm not alone. Thanks for your kind concern.

Edited by umbertino

How do you know what the GOI "has been studying?" Keep hanging out with Okie, bro.

Did you people not read the same post??? Do not bash Keep for the way that he responded.We all would have done the same.So you want me to believe that the quoted comment was simply asking Keep for some information?The sarcastic request for info came after this ill advised initial shot. Read again and determine if Keep had reason to be offended.I know I would have been.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm not saying that it didn't happen. I'm just saying to SHOW ME. I have just enough of a life to not sit at my computer for hours at a time reading about things that I have no control over. Just show me so I can read them.

If you don't have the time to research your INVESTMENT because you have "just enough of a life to not sit at your computer for hours",then you don't need to be here worry ing about your INVESTMENT.Did you wake up one day and decide that you could be a successful investor without taking the time to do any research? Successful investments are not luck! You may pull an investment out of your arse and make a profit,but that won't be the case if you continue to use that method.If you don't have time to research,then you don't have time to invest.It sounds more like that you may have heard "Hey there is this money called the dinar that is supposed to gain 3,000% and is supposed to happen by Monday...So don't waste any time or you won't be rich".So you rolled the dice on a gamble instead of making an investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi All

I/We have been adamant for over 12-18 months that the CBI auctions hold a real key to the immanent RV process, I.E there will be a strange turn of events concerning the auctions.

There will be a 3 day no auction process at the very least to allow the CBI to complete a full audit of there accounts.

We/Group that I belong to have been given some information that I would love to give in full but can’t (you know sources & all that Jazz).

However I can help clear some rumours up that have been posted recently.

There are 2 new bank accounts opened by the CBI, one being in New York the other in Kuwait.

The DFI funds will be deposited in the NYC account on the 30th June 2011, on the same day at the same time 21 billion $s will be paid into the Kuwait bank account this will be a final settlement for the gulf war or invasion.

Part of this $21 billion will also be accessible to Iraq on a 3 year basis to aid them in the reconstruction of amenities to the Iraqi citizens.

It’s all been finalised in full agreement by the UNSC.

I don’t post BS, I never play with DV members minds, I personally go to my meetings every 3 months to meet the group I belong to.

I personally told many there would be no RV in 2010 but got my backside whipped for doing so but sadly I was correct & trust me I wish I was wrong but that’s life.

I truly believe today’s meeting with my group has now given the end date to this rollercoaster ride we all wish to get off.

I am going to PM Doc31 tonight with everything I have on the auctions, after all we have tried to help each other out for many a month.

I have worked with Doc31 for a long time concerning the Auctions but sometime the pupil has to step aside to let the master take control.

Doc31 is the master when it comes to the CBI auction analysis & data

DV members I see light at the end of the tunnel.

Well all I have to do is now watch the DV clock count down as I am sure you will all remind me of every day that is left before the end of June :D

Peace be with you all

Regards

Zantac

You must have the biggest and clearest crystal bowl amongst other RQ date speculators! :rolleyes:

Edited by Stamp
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

If you don't have the time to research your INVESTMENT because you have "just enough of a life to not sit at your computer for hours",then you don't need to be here worry ing about your INVESTMENT.Did you wake up one day and decide that you could be a successful investor without taking the time to do any research? Successful investments are not luck! You may pull an investment out of your arse and make a profit,but that won't be the case if you continue to use that method.If you don't have time to research,then you don't have time to invest.It sounds more like that you may have heard "Hey there is this money called the dinar that is supposed to gain 3,000% and is supposed to happen by Monday...So don't waste any time or you won't be rich".So you rolled the dice on a gamble instead of making an investment.

I think he's a big boy and can handle his own battles and doesn't need you following his footsteps to see if he's okay. FYI I apologized to him because the way I went after him was completely unproductive and unwarranted. And your assumptions of my demeanor carry absolutely no validity. What are you trying to prove by continually quoting and posting comments that I leave? I will lose as much sleep over your comments as Keep lost over my comments aimed at him. Absolutely none. So just keep them to yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think he's a big boy and can handle his own battles and doesn't need you following his footsteps to see if he's okay. FYI I apologized to him because the way I went after him was completely unproductive and unwarranted. And your assumptions of my demeanor carry absolutely no validity. What are you trying to prove by continually quoting and posting comments that I leave? I will lose as much sleep over your comments as Keep lost over my comments aimed at him. Absolutely none. So just keep them to yourself.

I realize that you apologized to Keep.Apparently you missed the whole point of my comments. I understand that you are new to this,but the way to get help with information that we all need and sometimes need help fom others finding,is not by making fun of other members and taking cheap shots.If you want someone to help you find something,calling them a joke and telling them to keep hanging with Okie,etc. is not the way to get it.Thats all that I am saying.Take it for what it's worth...it will help you find answers to questions without arguement in the future.Oh,and quoting comments is the way that people know what you are talking about or referring to here.

Edited by skepticaldinar
  • Upvote 1

gotta say PS3 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha take yur xbox and shove it. j/k but really i know you guy had a fun time scorning us ps3 users its al good we get playstatiion plus for 30 days for free and our new map pack comes out the same day which is today as yours we get to buy it not waiting another month later x box yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gotta say PS3 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha take yur xbox and shove it. j/k but really i know you guy had a fun time scorning us ps3 users its al good we get playstatiion plus for 30 days for free and our new map pack comes out the same day which is today as yours we get to buy it not waiting another month later x box yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSS!!!! Cant wait to get off work today!! LOL Easy Ill be on there tonight lurking in the shadows with my knife waiting for you.....Hahahaha

• Upvote 1

YESSSS!!!! Cant wait to get off work today!! LOL Easy Ill be on there tonight lurking in the shadows with my knife waiting for you.....Hahahaha

Hahah that's awesome. Someone sent me a Fwd text that said, "Maybe if Osama played more COD, he would have known that camping only lasts for so long." Go Ps3 Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FYI, Sorry Zantac, you lost me with suggesting, you know something we don't know and your not telling, and all that jazz. That's great in junior high when your best bud likes the pretty girl in class but geesh. Say what you can say and show some integrity with the rest. My years of experience is, if this was a baseball game, the sum total of the batting average of everyone who has ever implied that, COMBINED, is ZERO. Hummm maybe I need a break from this, or maybe you do. Heck we all do! Go RV!