Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before the end of June I am absolutely certain

zantac

Keep, I hope you have around 100 million dinar if you plan on making anything worth a flip on this investment if you're right. If you only have 10 or 20 million you are wasting your Sunday evening on here preaching to the choir. Or are you just pumping???

With what Keep believes based on his posts, that 10-20 million dinar would be worth 20-60 thosand USD if he is correct.He never said RD and never move again. Maybe I am worse off financially than I thought... I was thinking that a 40 thousand profit was an amazing return.

With what Keep believes based on his posts, that 10-20 million dinar would be worth 20-60 thosand USD if he is correct.He never said RD and never move again. Maybe I am worse off financially than I thought... I was thinking that a 40 thousand profit was an amazing return.

Exactly....Im still pro RV...thats why we all are here.....and a 40 thousand dollar profit is pretty freakin good if you ask me.....thats a damn good return if worse comes to worse......but tell anyone that there is a small chance they will make a million bucks and they wanna whine and complain like they are doing so much damn work for the money they invested anyway laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Im just pumping....Im an undercover employee for Ali and Dinar banker......you are all under my control now!!!

Again....get up to speed on whats been going on and then you will have permission to talk to me.....FYI its been documented many times but Im not here to babysit you and spoon feed you....this is a different kind of site here.....one that requires you to actually do some of your own homework and then and only then can you participate in intelligent discussions....until then, your statements are as invalid as TK and Okies promising the RV at the end of every week.....this is something you poured your money into, so if your too lazy to verify information for yourself then you should never have invested....

KEEPS MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR INTELIENCE YOU HAVE FOR SEEN THE FUTURE MY FRIEND.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im just pumping....Im an undercover employee for Ali and Dinar banker......you are all under my control now!!!

Again....get up to speed on whats been going on and then you will have permission to talk to me.....FYI its been documented many times but Im not here to babysit you and spoon feed you....this is a different kind of site here.....one that requires you to actually do some of your own homework and then and only then can you participate in intelligent discussions....until then, your statements are as invalid as TK and Okies promising the RV at the end of every week.....this is something you poured your money into, so if your too lazy to verify information for yourself then you should never have invested....

Permission? You're a joke. Just because you still live in your parents' basement, doesn't mean you need to try to talk to me like your mom talks to you. And this is a different kind of site? That's why you hang out in the "Rumors," section, I suppose. Hahah. All I did was ask you to post some of the things that you've read because I would like to read them for myself instead of your interpretation of them. It might be easier for you to do instead of quoting every post that people put on here.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

I have been saying the same thing for several months in some of my past post that an RV would happen by the end of June. I have been looking at events in the region and the internal strife in Iraq, all in the last 5 months.

The LOP is old new, yes we all know that. In my humble opinion there will be a LOP at time of RV and no one will loose out either, because the rate is not going to come in at $5-3 or $2. It will come in at $1 dollar or less , so all this LOP talk is moot. This will be the tool for Iraq to get back all those large bills. Let's all be real. There is not enough money around to pay at$3.

Also while I was writing this I learned on NBC news that Osama Bin Ladin is dead and the U.S. has his body in custody. Everyone can now hold on to their short and wait for the fallout.

God Bless America and GO RV

Research my friend! The articles are real,very surprised that you haven't located them doing your own due research.I hope that your research doesn't consist of nothing more than forming an opinion based on another's third hand opinion? And read a little further back from Keep... Leading into the end of 2010,Keep was very much on the strict pro RV side like most,he then educated himself with research outside of the forums and didn't close his eyes to the news reports coming out of Iraq on what they planned to do.

I'm not saying that it didn't happen. I'm just saying to SHOW ME. I have just enough of a life to not sit at my computer for hours at a time reading about things that I have no control over. Just show me so I can read them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Permission? You're a joke. Just because you still live in your parents' basement, doesn't mean you need to try to talk to me like your mom talks to you. And this is a different kind of site? That's why you hang out in the "Rumors," section, I suppose. Hahah. All I did was ask you to post some of the things that you've read because I would like to read them for myself instead of your interpretation of them. It might be easier for you to do instead of quoting every post that people put on here.

Yea, you heard me right....apparently you havent educated yourself enough to hold a conversation on this topic so you should sit down and wait till your called on.....I read alot of everything on the boards here just so you know.....but it seems that in order to get most people to chime in (with intelligent thoughts, which I have yet to see from you) they are indeed topics posted in rumors because everyone reads them....but not all of whats posted here is just rumors....its just the better place to post information since its the most populated out of all the others.....if you dont have the time to read and research like you said, then you shouldnt have dinar right now but you probly bought into this a little too quickly......or was it just the pumping of the idea of you being rich overnight just by buying some currency that got you?? laugh.gif That was your mistake...not anyone elses....no one is here to do your own homework....if you were wise you would have been checking out this info before you even bought.....there is no excuse for not having time....if its important enough to you, then you make the time....just like anything else in this world.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm not sure why it would be so bad ( in the eyes of others on this site) to have less than millions of dinar, some of us can only afford what we can afford. I myself only have ? thousand dinars and yet if it comes in at 1.00 pre lop or post lop I will still have mad a nice profit from my investment anytime i can buy at less than 80.00 and sale to make at least a thousand I'm happy, not might be a millionaire but still have thousands more than i did have or hundred thousands more than I had.

As stated before this is an information source supposedly and as such it is not how much you own or have but if you want information on what you do own. If you ask yes I am a VIP and no I don't know Adam never met him and don't even know him. But it was worth the fee for VIP to have the information for my little bit of investment.

Again it is not how greedy you can become but how great you can overcome greed that shows the true mark of a wealthy person. For a person is not wealthy in money alone but also in compassion and knowledge.

• Upvote 5

I'm not sure why it would be so bad ( in the eyes of others on this site) to have less than millions of dinar, some of us can only afford what we can afford. I myself only have ? thousand dinars and yet if it comes in at 1.00 pre lop or post lop I will still have mad a nice profit from my investment anytime i can buy at less than 80.00 and sale to make at least a thousand I'm happy, not might be a millionaire but still have thousands more than i did have or hundred thousands more than I had.

As stated before this is an information source supposedly and as such it is not how much you own or have but if you want information on what you do own. If you ask yes I am a VIP and no I don't know Adam never met him and don't even know him. But it was worth the fee for VIP to have the information for my little bit of investment.

Again it is not how greedy you can become but how great you can overcome greed that shows the true mark of a wealthy person. For a person is not wealthy in money alone but also in compassion and knowledge.

I don't think it's bad in fact if this is what you can afford to lose than it is smart. It is bad when you spend way more than you can afford hoping for that day to come....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yea, you heard me right....apparently you havent educated yourself enough to hold a conversation on this topic so you should sit down and wait till your called on.....I read alot of everything on the boards here just so you know.....but it seems that in order to get most people to chime in (with intelligent thoughts, which I have yet to see from you) they are indeed topics posted in rumors because everyone reads them....but not all of whats posted here is just rumors....its just the better place to post information since its the most populated out of all the others.....if you dont have the time to read and research like you said, then you shouldnt have dinar right now but you probly bought into this a little too quickly......or was it just the pumping of the idea of you being rich overnight just by buying some currency that got you?? laugh.gif That was your mistake...not anyone elses....no one is here to do your own homework....if you were wise you would have been checking out this info before you even bought.....there is no excuse for not having time....if its important enough to you, then you make the time....just like anything else in this world.....

Keep I don't know you and don't care if I do, but all he did was ask you to give him some insight into what you are talking about. Funny how instead you went to the extreme of showing poor taste and no class, acting like you have more knowledge If everybody here had the same amount of knowledge then it would be a mute point being here I think. So would you do all of us a favor? Act like someone with class or take your punk ass attitude and KEEP it to your self, IF you can not help when asked..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I realize that you care more about defending yourself than helping people that are new to this. So at this point I do not expect much from you. It's probably easier that way anyway. I posted on your profile, but I don't expect much to come from that either.

• Upvote 1

Keep I don't know you and don't care if I do, but all he did was ask you to give him some insight into what you are talking about. Funny how instead you went to the extreme of showing poor taste and no class, acting like you have more knowledge If everybody here had the same amount of knowledge then it would be a mute point being here I think. So would you do all of us a favor? Act like someone with class or take your punk ass attitude and KEEP it to your self, IF you can not help when asked..

Thank you for understanding my point of view. Instead of copy/pasting a link. He decided to write a big retaliation.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it's bad in fact if this is what you can afford to lose than it is smart. It is bad when you spend way more than you can afford hoping for that day to come....

I gave up two bottles of water a day at 1.25 to make 2.25 and when I had the $ for the first investment I bought and so on. Figured that way if i did loose all I was loosing was two bottles of water for a day for about month and a half ( yes bought way back when ) .

As posted before they say love of money is the root of all evil, i have never had enough money or able to hold it enough to love it . LOL

I gave up two bottles of water a day at 1.25 to make 2.25 and when I had the $ for the first investment I bought and so on. Figured that way if i did loose all I was loosing was two bottles of water for a day for about month and a half ( yes bought way back when ) .

As posted before they say love of money is the root of all evil, i have never had enough money or able to hold it enough to love it . LOL

Sounds like you found your way to make it happen. Money may not be the root of all evil, but the lack of respect is.....When you have never had it, it is much easier to respect.

Keep, I hope you have around 100 million dinar if you plan on making anything worth a flip on this investment if you're right. If you only have 10 or 20 million you are wasting your Sunday evening on here preaching to the choir. Or are you just pumping???

What "keep" doesnt seem to understand when the GIO states that they plan to drop 3 zero's is that they plan to introduce new notes with 3 less zero's, not making every note with 3 extra zero's worth the same as the new notes.

Maybe "keep" should read this.......

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

I'll highlight an important part.....

While decisions about the denomination and design of currencies may seem more technical than political, a governments control and administration of its currency and, more broadly, of transactions within its boundaries -- is one of the hallmarks of the modern nation-state. Governments began to achieve such monetary control in the mid-nineteenth century; today, many struggle to maintain this control, particularly in the face of civil conflict or economic collapse (e.g. Woodruff 1999). Currency redenomination, then, may come as part of a broad package of economic and political reforms, as was the case in Afghanistan in October 2002; following years of decline in the currencys value, a new afghani was introduced, with three zeros removed. This introduction was meant to herald, along with a series of other measures, the emergence of Afghanistan from years of civil conflict, and its movement toward modern nationhood.

Iraq's currency has NOT been declining in value.....It HAS been INCREASING in value....

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 3

Also, another note.....Turkey redenominated in January 2005 when their rate of inflation was at around 25%. Iraq's rate of inflation is around 5% and has been this way since 2008.

A redenomination is not a bad thing at all as long as it doesnt decrease the worth of the standing money at the time the new lower denomination bills come out. Meaning, making a 10,000 note worth 10 and this only happens this way when the inflation rate is high. Iraq's is NOT.......Turkey's WAS......

You can see it here on these graphs......

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=iz&v=71

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=tu&v=71

And here is a copy and paste of the numbers from the site........

Country 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009

Iraq 135 100 60 70 29.3 25.4 33 64.8 4.7 6.8

Country 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009

Turkey 65 39 45.2 45.2 25.3 9.3 8.2 9.8 8.7 10.4

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 3

You gave up two bottles of water a day, I hope your budget was at least 3 bottles, I would hate to see you drink less than a bottle a day. Joking, :)

I responded in that manner because of the way he came at me....it was the wrong way to come at me when you dont know who I am or what I am about......so yea if you come at me in a way that I deem disrespectful Im going to give it right back 100%.......thats just how it goes

What "keep" doesnt seem to understand when the GIO states that they plan to drop 3 zero's is that they plan to introduce new notes with 3 less zero's, not making every note with 3 extra zero's worth the same as the new notes.

Maybe "keep" should read this.......

http://www.unc.edu/~...APSA%202005.pdf

I'll highlight an important part.....

While decisions about the denomination and design of currencies may seem more technical than political, a governments control and administration of its currency and, more broadly, of transactions within its boundaries -- is one of the hallmarks of the modern nation-state. Governments began to achieve such monetary control in the mid-nineteenth century; today, many struggle to maintain this control, particularly in the face of civil conflict or economic collapse (e.g. Woodruff 1999). Currency redenomination, then, may come as part of a broad package of economic and political reforms, as was the case in Afghanistan in October 2002; following years of decline in the currencys value, a new afghani was introduced, with three zeros removed. This introduction was meant to herald, along with a series of other measures, the emergence of Afghanistan from years of civil conflict, and its movement toward modern nationhood.

Iraq's currency has NOT been declining in value.....It HAS been INCREASING in value....

And what many people dont seem to understand is that inflation is not the ONLY reason why countries redenominate....Turkey had inflation yes, but not whats considered hyperinflation....thats my point....and I understand the fact of them issuing a new currency without the zeros....but as they have stated many times before, the new bills without the zeros WILL have the same value as the notes with the three zeros.....yes Iraqs currency has come up in value since declining drastically but again what we are looking at is a locked program rate so that it wont decline in value....who knows what it would be at right now if it wasent locked and was on some kind of managed float....I assume they locked it because of the fact they didnt want it to lose anymore value then what it has.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

End of 2012 believe it or not,sounds realistic.

I'd like to hear why.......Thanks.

last year I bet or promised to donate to any given charity 20million IQD, pre RV or After RV.

I like to honour what I say or state,

End Quote

How are we to know that? Will you prove it?

Have you not been following the articles that have been put out since 2005? Or have you been too busy listening to bullsnit CC and chats from gurus who dont know their elbow from their foot? Poor fella......come talk to me when your up to speed on whats going on....

You tell'im, Man....You tell'im right........

Oh yea, and Im not the LOP guru....its just that I end up having to educate people on that subject cause they have no clue what they are talking about because they have been been shoveling nonsense in their mouths for too long and taking the gurus word as the gospel of god instead of verifying info for themselves.....not my fault.....

Thank you.....only the ones that have been here for sometime understand me and where I come from.....Im not a lopster as so many wanna tell me I am.....I just understand both sides of the ball now.....

keep, you're doing a fine job bro, i've been reading your input for some time now. I understand your position and thank you for your realistic aproach and research to this whole investment. as you well know, your point of view and understanding of this matter tends to scare the unresearched/hopeful and I've seen you bashed for it many times. I enjoy reading your material and understand your point of view. and yes, I've never read any of your posts say that you were for the "LOP" either.

• Upvote 2

Some people do not pay them.....I , for example am exempted legally from paying taxes as I don't generate any income. Makes sense.... I paid them in the past when I used to generate income, of course.

So, no sales tax, no property tax,............you are so alone!

What's so harsh about it? Poster just reminded Zantac what he had stated some time ago. I guess many or most recall that as it created quite a stir around here. I do remember that statement perfectly myself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1