Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 PITTSBURGH NOT SELLING

FOUNDIT

Uo

Call your local 5/3 branch...they will verify it for you.

Several occasions in the past when this rumor would surface, I would call my 5/3 here in the Augusta, Georgia area and have always been told they were still sellling...UNTIL THIS MORNING!!! They received the email this morning. emot-woot.giffeature_party.gif I have no one here to hug so here's one for each of you!emot-hug.gif

It concerns me how many people are buying the dinar and how it can affect all investors... It may not have a big effect in comparison to the countries that hold large shares. However, it's still a concern on how it will affect how the RV may be executed.

What's this..."us four and no more" thinking?

• Upvote 2

if you read the slip you get when you order iqd, it clearly states: Disclaimer: Fifth Third Bank offers foreign cash banknotes for the convenience of our customers who travel abroad. Fifth Third does not intend for the service to be used as an investment vehicle.

thats whats at the bottome of the slip i got two days ago as I picked up my order........the tellers know what im doing and so does the bigger ups in the bank! why they would not want to sell anymore is beyond me...they get 15 serivce charge every time I place an order!!!!!

A very arrogant mob. As if what they intend has any bearing on anything, it's absolutly none of their business what anybodydoes with it.

From their crapy statement I would't read any significance into them stopping this "service"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A very arrogant mob. As if what they intend has any bearing on anything, it's absolutly none of their business what anybodydoes with it.

From their crapy statement I would't read any significance into them stopping this "service"

Supposedly, this is to protect the banks from being sued from fraud and scams. At least that's what the "big guns" are telling us.

I am not going to bother them....biggest reason I bet they want to stop is to stop all the calls they get about something

they have no idea about.

This is what I was thinking and makes the most sense. They are not doing it because it is going to RV anytime soon. They have no clue when it will and if they did we would have heard about it elsewhere from multiple places.

This is what I was thinking and makes the most sense. They are not doing it because it is going to RV anytime soon. They have no clue when it will and if they did we would have heard about it elsewhere from multiple places.

Not saying that is the main reason but my sister use to be a teller there and she would get asked and she had no freaking clue about the dinar lol, that how I found out about the dinar in the first place.

Supposedly, this is to protect the banks from being sued from fraud and scams. At least that's what the "big guns" are telling us.

I think it is a liability issue. Fraud and Scam are more universally accepted than actual definition.

If they sell, knowing it is for speculation, a leap of faith could lead them into a lawsuit for something to the effect of trafficking in unlicensed / unregistered securities...

It is definitely designed to protect the bank.

if you read the slip you get when you order iqd, it clearly states: Disclaimer: Fifth Third Bank offers foreign cash banknotes for the convenience of our customers who travel abroad. Fifth Third does not intend for the service to be used as an investment vehicle.

thats whats at the bottome of the slip i got two days ago as I picked up my order........the tellers know what im doing and so does the bigger ups in the bank! why they would not want to sell anymore is beyond me...they get 15 serivce charge every time I place an order!!!!!

That's a good point as they are making money off of your order----interesting folks. Pray for RV now!!!!!!!!!

Order money for exchanging your IQD? A bank doesn't need to order money to post it to your account.

If you open a non- interest bearing account to get full FDIC protection, as well as better control of tax liability, it is a requirement that the money be available; in it's entirety.

This the FDICs way of protecting a bank from itself...

At least that seems to be the interpretation that was presented to me when I started researching the options.

Hi guys! Wow, long thread. Here is my take. I live in Alabama and we have no 5/3 banks here. I have often wished we did because I see them talked about on here constantly. Many times someone has mentioned that a 5/3 bank is no longer selling dinar ; Example: "5/3 bank in anytown usa no longer selling dinar" then within two or three comments later another person comes along and says; "5/3 bank in everywhere usa still selling. Bought another million there today".

Well, I suppose that could happen again, but folks we are already two pages into this thread and all I am seeing is fifth/third no longer selling! Even though I don't have a branch in my state, I realise that this bank has to have been one of the largest sellers around because they have been named time after time after time.

Now if is not debunked with one of those "I just bought anoter mill at 5/3 in wherever " very shortly then that means one of the biggest dinar sellers in this country is no longer a seller. THIS IS GREAT!!! I believe that the closer we get to the end of the ride, the harder it will be to purchase IQD. This is very exciting news and I hope it holds true as I am sure more and more of you will be checking with them. Our ride is coming to an end. Nobody really knows if it will be an abundant windfall, or a break even situation, or perhaps a tiny profit, or heck, even a loss. These things, well, we can only hope for the best, but I have this feeling that before June is over, we are done.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just confirmed also, As of yesterday not selling.....Nashville Tn. ph#XXXXXX Sharon

At 1st she told me they were only selling to customers for traveling to Iraq...I then told her I was a customer so how much could I buy.....She then said, I'm sorry as of yesterday we are no longer selling it to anyone.....pls. call to confirm

barb

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
no phone number - geez 1000 people would call her!

I just got back from 5th 3rd to pick up Dinar that i had bought lats week. When I started buying from this bank the told me that in order to cash in my Dinar that I would have to open an account with them, because they couldnt garentee they would cash in my Dinar with out an account. now this morning I'm being told that they might not be able to cash it in anyway. I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Maybe your just misunderstanding the meaning of "Cash In" I don't think any bank will cash you in and let you walk out with millions of dollars. But they will let you deposit it into an account. To me they are double speaking,but not clarifying what they mean.

I just taked to my cousin who is also invested in the Dinar to call his 5/3rd bank in NC...same thing 'we aren't selling Dinar anymore". The teller told him the closet place for him to cash his Dinar would be Atlanta, which I thought was pretty far for him. I want to call other banks here in Florida just to see what they are up to, but I can't remember from prior posts, what other banks here in Florida were selling Dinars??

Just picked one of my last two orders at 5/3 Largo, FL...placed an order yesterday....My banker said "as of today 4/22/11 we are no longer selling Dinar, we do foreign currancy as a courtesy not for investment purposes. email came from corporate." We just exchanged the look for what it's worth and she was smiling... Don't know if it means anything or not, but they do sell the Dong and they are still selling it.. :)

Read more: