Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Regarding all the rumors**

easyrider

I have been wondering lately about all the rumors we have been hearing, that maybe these are all made up. Then i stop and think and tell myself how could all of them be making this up I mean it makes sense if indeed they are getting paid but my god especially Frank26 being about GOD to only realize he has been making this all up all along. I dunno just got me thinking about the rumors and if possible the intel could just be bad. Wondering your guy's thoughts and opinions about the rumors we read every week. Is it a way to pump to get paid for leading us to go buy more dinar? Is it bad intel? Is it tooken out of articles? Is it made up completely? or is some of it in fact true? you decide.

• Upvote 1

I have been wondering lately about all the rumors we have been hearing, that maybe these are all made up. Then i stop and think and tell myself how could all of them be making this up I mean it makes sense if indeed they are getting paid but my god especially Frank26 being about GOD to only realize he has been making this all up all along. I dunno just got me thinking about the rumors and if possible the intel could just be bad. Wondering your guy's thoughts and opinions about the rumors we read every week. Is it a way to pump to get paid for leading us to go buy more dinar? Is it bad intel? Is it tooken out of articles? Is it made up completely? or is some of it in fact true? you decide.

If nothing else, it keeps moral up till it does happen....right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You just have to learn to read between the lines. I really do think we are close. I have been in this since 04 and never paid any attention to it till the last 6 months and this has been one heck of a ride. It does get entertaining some days.

I'm exactly almost like you LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm not so sure its a lie, or bad intel as much as it is that our picture of what it takes to push the BUTTON and Iraqs picture are very different in details. We paint our picture in our western mind and they in their mind. From point A to point B may be the same distance, but they are the ones going through th obstical course. We may not be seeing the whole picture...In the end we will arrive at point B at the same time.

• Upvote 3

Haggai-You are so right. We continue to put our very western spin on all that is occurring. The Eastern mind is truly wired differently-their focus is not where ours is. I don't even think it is the same distance from pint A to B. The Iraqi's seem to do things in a very convoluted way! Yet, they all manage to collect their salaries! ;)

With every pound of rumor, there may be an ounce of truth. Depends on who starts the rumor. I personally think most of rumors are bs. We become jaded after hearing so much that never transpires. Cry Wolf so many times, etc.. If someone I know that says a bank in KS is no longer gonna sell dinar after June 1st, yea I believe that. Someone who says the rv is tomorrow @ 5.18 NO.. The light's on in the lighthouse but no one is home, so THAT ship at sea will never arrive to go back to work in the oilfield. Or they have talked to AirForce 1, SUUUURE. A boot on the ground in Iraq sayin what locals are sayin, maybe. So we just read between the lines, pick out a llittle here and there and hope for the best. Once the GOI is fully formed, the answer will come to us without any warning like a thief in the night, we will wake up and it's there. Then this long ride will be OVER.

• Upvote 2

How do you know that Frank is all about God????? That could all be part of his lie......not that I know, but so what. I see church going people curse, flip people off while driving, beat thier kids, cheat on thier spouse, steal and the like...just because some one says they believe in God does not make them righteous.

I look at this dinar deal like this......it' s gonna happen, eventually. In the meantime, the pumpers will make 100's of thousands of dollars off of the spread buying and selling the dinar. The longer it takes ....the more money they make. So, these brokers pay people to pump up the dinar by twisting the everyday news, making bold insinuations that can't possibly be proven or disproven to ramp up sales. These brokers don't care if the dinar RV's or not....they make money off the spread and if by chance it does RV, you can bet your bottom dollar they have a few million tucked away for that date, too.

There is no "real" intel.....only the stories manufactured by twisting the daily news to their benefit. I'm sure some just make stuff up knowing we can't disprove it......but it's all lies. No actual inside person in the know is going to risk going to jail by giving out info....that is illegal and can result in serious jail time. And why risk jail when, as an insider you can make boat loads of money off this thing by letting it run its natural course.

jmo B)

• Upvote 5

My friend and I were saying the same thing...........how could someone sit and make this stuff up? Granted, some of it is so far out there we just stop reading and go on. But then some of the rumors have into close enough to each other to take a little from everything. And wait.

E Rider, wasn't it you that said that the CBI having a new website was a rumor a few months ago? It was good to see that one coming true. I think most of the intelligent posters on here

know how to sort things out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Going back to January we saw a soft push saying that the RV would be at a specific date. When that didn't happen we saw 3 months of RV Mondays come and go. This past week we saw the hard push saying "Done Deal" and now we are back to RV Mondays again. Don't about you but both times it got the adrenaline going. The second time though, I didn't get as excited. Whatever the reason or how the rumors came about, it is still entertaining. Wonder what they will do next!

• Upvote 1

i think that there is some truth to most rumors... but others are made up.. i think that everything that is happing politicly right now kinda makes sence for the current rumors to be true,...i personaly think that the RV is going to happen very soon,..

I have read a lot of stuff, intel, info etc etc etc so on and so forth and have come to a conclusion that all of it is simply speculation. I will not accept any of it as real unless it comes with a link to a news article. Rumors are great to read but they are what they are. It is unfortunate that there are people out there pumping away false information and doing it on a regular basis. An investor has to determine wether any information they read is plausible. I wish I had to know how to navigate for info on computers. I'm just not that savvy when it comes to obtaining information but if I did I would search for info on the HCL, ration cards, real contracts signed with Irag and the Ministry positions that still need to be filled. These are a few important items IMHO that will be needed for an RV. There is a history of a RV with Kuwait which some of it can be used to compare events leading to their RV of their currency. If I were a guru I would have my team get that information and present it as intel instead of the speculation and rumors we seem to get each week. I am very appreciative of whatever info I do get each day provided by all those who labor each day searching for this solution of a RV. There are so many people that want this so bad that when it doesn't happen they get discouraged and sometimes say things they may or may not regret later. I have said this before and truly believe we will see an revaluation on the Iragi Dinar, but it will be done only when Irag is ready to do so. We can only pray that it will happen sooner and not later. God Bless everyone invested and especially the Iragi people who have truly suffered more than any of us. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

Since I've started reading the rumors section, I've always had a sneaking suspicion that there were plants, but not in the sense that we think, that they're here just to cause us to buy more from traders. I think they may actually just be manipulated investors thinking they're communicating with "high-up" officials and contacts. The people they are actually talking with are just hired hands working for the real people in charge of keeping things quiet. THey provide them with just enough info to make it sound credible and then throw in something ridiculous that sounds almost like it could be true. But mixed together with the semi-truths, it sounds perfectly legit! So the pumpers (pawns under massive private external resource subjection) are just simply being manipulated by well-paid middlemen controlled by the real "authors." Just remember, we're always a few degrees separated from those that do not want us to reach them and expose the truth of the situation. Sometimes what we are provided is provided to us for an exact reason. Makes the rumors more interesting to read now, doesn't it?

I've thought about this a lot, easyrider. I believe we are seeing a combination of misinformation (wrong information) and disinformation (lies to throw you off track). Some people of course just have no idea what they're talking about. They might mean well but they're just clueless. Then there are the pumpers. We all know that the TerryK's and Okies out there are always wrong, whether their intentions are good or bad. But there are also many good people giving out information that they received from people that they trust who end up being wrong. These sources often have never entered a dinar site. They include people in government, military, business, and currency trading. When you see a guy who you know as a straight shooter get excited and say "I just got a call from a well connected forex guy who says the IMF is going to force the RV next week" you naturally trust him more than the pumpers. More than once I've seen a situation like this happen and of course they were left with egg on their face. If that happens enough it will cause many to walk away.

I'm wondering how can so many good people be getting bad information from people they obviously consider knowledgeable and trustworthy? In my opinion there is an orchestrated disinformation campaign being conducted to persuade people that this is a scam. It's being waged on two fronts .... the internet (just google "iraq dinar" and read through the first page or two and you'll see that there are tons of websites and experts calling it a scam) and the business community where many of the perceived "well connected" people are getting their information from the higher ups. I've heard people say that they know people who get information from politicians, Fortune 500 guys, State Dept workers, military leaders ... etc. They know better than to trust the internet pumpers but they still get burned from their own "sources". To me that smacks of a government operation. I'm not a conspiracy nut but I do see too many cases of bad intel from good people for any other explanation to be plausible. If there's a disinformation campaign going on then I have to take that as a good sign that we're onto something. Time will tell I suppose. In the meantime we just have to stick with the basics of why we own dinar and not get caught up in the intel game.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 4

Personally, I think that some of what we are given as "intel", and must consider as rumour, comes from people who are paid to pump. If you watch long enough there are some situations that just cry out "pumper"!''

But if you read enough, and listen for a long enough time, you hear some that is obviously genuinely given as a source of valid information. The poster believes it, true or not.

Then there are the people who have given an opinion and called it a rumour when it isn't at all, just their own opinion dressed up to look like a rumour, and they may even enhance that with a little ... fib.

And of course I think a lot of what is posted is real but then circumstances change and the truth changes with them.

And of course there are the posters who misunderstood the "intel" they "overheard" and assumed it meant what it didn't and they post that.

I just read it all with a pinch or a pound of salt.

Thanks, ER for making us think about this a bit further than usual.

:)

smee2