Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Interesting Stuff

Austin-Powers-for-PM

Brought over from DD

All,

I’m hearing stuff that has my attention. I do NOT know what to believe at this point, so please do NOT take this post as me giving out information or intel. I’m definitely confused right now, so that must mean it could be a PERFECT TIME for an RV… what say you?

Everything we think we know about this may in fact NOT be what is important to all of this. As I said a few days ago, I’m definitely HOPEFUL that what I’m hearing is true. I have been disappointed so many times that I have a hard time shedding my skeptical reaction to positive information. With that said… I’m now hoping what I’m hearing is true.

Just so you know… no dates or rates, but understanding and logistics coming together. Be alert, stay focused, and do NOT make decisions based on emotion…

DD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Brought over from DD

All,

I’m hearing stuff that has my attention. I do NOT know what to believe at this point, so please do NOT take this post as me giving out information or intel. I’m definitely confused right now, so that must mean it could be a PERFECT TIME for an RV… what say you?

Everything we think we know about this may in fact NOT be what is important to all of this. As I said a few days ago, I’m definitely HOPEFUL that what I’m hearing is true. I have been disappointed so many times that I have a hard time shedding my skeptical reaction to positive information. With that said… I’m now hoping what I’m hearing is true.

Just so you know… no dates or rates, but understanding and logistics coming together. Be alert, stay focused, and do NOT make decisions based on emotion…

DD

And a great new little ditty from out pal and Chicago/Mississippi Bluesman, Chick Willis about our second favorite subject!

Edited by wavggg