Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR Post: 4/4/11

nointel

Yes, it’s not showing yet. That is obvious. Here are some things that jumped out at me:

Our (U.S.) budget “drop dead” date is later this week. (before the gov. shuts down; …right, so the RV has to happen before then)

The WTO date for Iraq to be accepted is the 7th (correct me if I am wrong)

I know this is crazy, but the biggest thing that keeps coming to me, is Tony on the CC yesterday saying that he is going to tell us all that he knows/knew on WEDNESDAY. You all know he is so cute the way he tells us ALL the info (I bet when he was a kid, he told everyone else what they were getting for Christmas) Why would he say “WEDNESDAY”?

Plus, there is news that Allawi wasn’t happy with one of the ministers they chose, so they are supposed to be voting on the final one tomorrow (and they’re all in agreement), so hopefully, this will be tomorrow. Hopefully. Let’s stay excited and ready and in anticipation. Okay everybody, just a little bit longer. Wait for it! Wait for it! It’s here!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yes, it’s not showing yet. That is obvious. Here are some things that jumped out at me:

Our (U.S.) budget “drop dead” date is later this week. (before the gov. shuts down; …right, so the RV has to happen before then)

I know this is crazy, but the biggest thing that keeps coming to me, is Tony on the CC yesterday saying that he is going to tell us all that he knows/knew on WEDNESDAY. You all know he is so cute the way he tells us ALL the info (I bet when he was a kid, he told everyone else what they were getting for Christmas) Why would he say “WEDNESDAY”?

Plus, there is news that Allawi wasn’t happy with one of the ministers they chose, so they are supposed to be voting on the final one tomorrow (and they’re all in agreement), so hopefully, this will be tomorrow. Hopefully. Let’s stay excited and ready and in anticipation. Okay everybody, just a little bit longer. Wait for it! Wait for it! It’s here!!!

The US budet and the RV have nothing to do with each other.IMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I do wish we knew if the radio station rumor was true. When supposedly in kansas they had a snippet of Obama saying he had a surprise for us that would fix the budget and unemployment. But I have my doubts since I could never find it anywhere else.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

are you sure? do you have that much faith that it will happen this week? i want to belive too but i dont want to get excited for another let down..

Oh give it a rest already. It's always "tomorrow" or two days from now. Well it was last time, and it was the time before that as well. And here we are still guarding pretty toilet paper in our bank safe deposit boxes. How foolish we must look to the whole world.

Why is it that NO major media outlets have broken news of even the slightest chance of it happening?

FOX, MSNBC, CNBC, Reuters, NY Times, WSJournal, etc.

Not a word. Not one.

If I hear one more "it has to happen by ___________" I may murder the person speaking. NOT REALLY. But seriously. Enough.

Adios. Best of luck and no, I will not be selling my Dinar. I will keep it just in case. :)

Rich in TX

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh give it a rest already. It's always "tomorrow" or two days from now. Well it was last time, and it was the time before that as well. And here we are still guarding pretty toilet paper in our bank safe deposit boxes. How foolish we must look to the whole world.

Why is it that NO major media outlets have broken news of even the slightest chance of it happening?

Not a word. Not one.

If I hear one more "it has to happen by ___________" I may murder the person speaking. NOT REALLY. But seriously. Enough.

Adios. Best of luck and no, I will not be selling my Dinar. I will keep it just in case. :)

Rich in TX

Hate to be the bearer of good news but CNBC has done 4 or 5 shows on the Dinar. Here I'll be nice and give you one for show and tell.

ok ok I will give you one more.
Those should get you started there are several more news casts on the Dinar. Oh and this one is unique and interesting at the same time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbPmJ5FiWk0&feature=related So this outa bring you some hope on this investment and the opportunity it possess.
  • Upvote 5

We all (mostly) spread our antenna trying to catch a scent, a tickle, a tremor in hopes of sensing the BIG EVENT coming. I've been thinking of late that the frequency and amplitude of the twitches coming even from failed gurus might hold meaning. Probably a silly endeavor, but I can't help but feel that there is something in the wind.

• Upvote 2

We all (mostly) spread our antenna trying to catch a scent, a tickle, a tremor in hopes of sensing the BIG EVENT coming. I've been thinking of late that the frequency and amplitude of the twitches coming even from failed gurus might hold meaning. Probably a silly endeavor, but I can't help but feel that there is something in the wind.

I gave you a +1 simply for the fact that if your down to the point that you would actualy belive they had anything to say that isnt BS.

maybe a +1 will snap you out of it.

Just kidding stay positive.

I do wish we knew if the radio station rumor was true. When supposedly in kansas they had a snippet of Obama saying he had a surprise for us that would fix the budget and unemployment. But I have my doubts since I could never find it anywhere else.

There was a post on one of the sites about Fox News saying something about it too.

I do not believe anybody here said that the WTO was admitting Iraq on April 7th. WTO has an event on that day, and individuals were hopeful for an announcement, but this was not an admission date.

Even if it were admitted it would mean li'l more than jack as to links to the RV. China has been into WTO since 2001. The Yuan is still a non-tradable, not internationally recognized Currency ( except in Nigeria, it would seem)

Even if it were admitted it would mean li'l more than jack as to links to the RV. China has been into WTO since 2001. The Yuan is still a non-tradable, not internationally recognized Currency ( except in Nigeria, it would seem)

Ya but I don't think China owes anyone!!!

He() they own us! :angry:

• Upvote 1

Give it up nointel....not happening today or wednesday or next week....a long ways to go still.

No GOI....chapter 7 not completely lifted

Kuwait issue still not completely resolved or paid off

CBI system not ready yet

Maliki/Alawi still not playing nice

HCL not done yet

and who knows how many other little things are out there waiting to hold this thing up? B) I certainly don't :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Give it up nointel....not happening today or wednesday or next week....a long ways to go still.

No GOI....chapter 7 not completely lifted

Kuwait issue still not completely resolved or paid off

CBI system not ready yet

Maliki/Alawi still not playing nice

HCL not done yet

and who knows how many other little things are out there waiting to hold this thing up? B) I certainly don't :P

I am pretty sure that Ch7 and the kuwait issue you mentioned are the same. I really do not think we need all of these things for the RV to kick off, but we definitely need one of the three which include either or the GOI , the CH7/kuwait issue, or the HCL. But hey what do I know, I have only been following this sh*t for the last 3 years...some have been invested for nearly a decade. Besides it is all speculation anyhow... For all we know it COULD in fact RV tomorrow without any resolve, or they may wait 3 years after all 3 issues have been cleared... who really knows, that is what makes this investment so interesting.

This was never a get rich overnight scam, this is a put it away and forget about it thing.

• Upvote 1

Wake me up when its over..... B)

Well.......you didn't get a bash.....?but I expect I will........

this is ALL wishful thinking.......especially on my part.

I se no reasoned reason ( sorry) for the RV.......inflation, deficits, currency worth, needy.......politics, Rothschilds, Fed reserve, taxes.....need more? It's IRAQ.

Enough said IMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not a word. Not one.

Rich in TXI still keep mine on top of the toilet tank lid just for emergencies.

Not a word. Not one.

Rich in TX

In case you are taken short?

If the rv has not happened , with all the talk i plan on not following for a while just check forex once a week i dont see it changing that much if i miss out for a couple of days. going to sleep for a while.

Have a good rest.....Walk slowly and hurry back friend!

Shoot, I feel my rant mode kicking in. I was hoping it would be a bedtime story before you nod offsad.gif

Yes, breaks are good but its unfortunate that marketing and egos make this run exhausting and takes us away from these boards where there is great information, people and discussions.

Rumors are too hard to resist reading, they and marketing appear outside the rumor/buy dinar subjects and challenges even the most grounded. It is difficult and all too time consuming, to run each scenario through the logic sequence to finally conclude for the most part, they're either bogus or recapping current news events with a personal slant and calling it intel.

Why, even some of those who claim to be seasoned investors, who claim they don't have high expectations, or don't waste time on this run, are on the boards more than frequently. :D...So don't feel bad taking a break. I know I am learning in order to survive this grounded, I have to ignore an ethical baseline of "giving the benefit of the doubt" ..and invite a less than a flattering characteristic into my world, that places a focus on caution, suspicioun, sometimes bordering a paranoid approach to all information now...just to remain grounded...NO Wonder we could all use a rest.

In January or Feb, many *intel and some respectable others... claimed to know something that we'll be happy about, but sworn to secrecy and unable to share..now, the claims are of them not knowing, just like the rest of us..then the next moment implying knowing more than most. This is exhausting, when its from ones you've developed a trust.

Today I searched CMKX and located their boards and what did I find? ....chats from a year back, that re-surfaced as recent intel on our dinar boards...just the words and subject from stock to the dinars were changed. :D so a few of the "so called intel " don't work near as hard making up stories, as I gave them credit for.

There is a point for sure that some of the peaks and valleys just arn't necessary and are nothing short of destructive... as well as a overload of boring marketing on some sites that has become a primary focus vs interesting discussion on shared information. Tired of *some ..egotistical gurus taking on the parental "be patient"...behave..get excited...lower your expectations and finally stooping to presumptious and disrespectful comments that imply many of us who are involved with the dinar are selfish people. Not the best way to win an audiance and a poor marketing approach IMHO..bite the hand that feeds them. Just because we initially gave them credit...does not mean we're they're kool-aid drinkers and require no more than what they decide to serve.

No wonder many of us good people are exhausted. Have a good nap ..our friend...we'll be here with a good cup of java for you...when you wake up.

Wishwell11smile.gif