Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SORRY GUYS THIS IS ALL A SCAM !!!!

talladegaman

One again you people that are bashing me must not have read what I said. I believe the words in the post says I believe it will RV one day. But all the pumpers and on-line people/companies that sell these dinars do it in a way to make people believe things are true when they actually dont exist!!! and as far as i understand the meaning of scam, I beleive that fits perfectly!!!

I read it and this is why I gave you all my +1's for the day . (you say)>>>>>

>>Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not.

>>

smile.gifI understand you are not saying the investment is a scam. I also read that you don't believe the return will make us millionaires over-night. There are many people here that get +1 for saying they would take .10 on a dinar or less or that it will take a long time to get a large return. No different from your beliefs yet they get +1 and you get negaives?

And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400

I understand, here you are saying just like many others who share here, what banks will sell IQD so that others may save from dealer overhead..yet they receive a +1?

You post later about the RV rates and dates that will not happen as implied by pumpers, yet receive a negative 1 ...yet others get a +1 when they bash intel rumors advising the same information and chalk them up to pumpers.

IMHO...I believe more than anything, the title implied the investment as a whole, is a scam because you said much of the same thing others are saying and receiving a +1...but you only said it in a different way. I gave you all the +1 I have to offset and I hope this experience doesn't discourage you to post in the future. Maybe we should all re-read before we jump the gun on the thread title. Its a little hard these days not to jump fast..when we're exerting all of our energy trying to maintain patience and remaining grounded....Just sayin.unsure.gif

We're on the home stretch..IMHO. The finish line is around the corner or maybe its the 2nd corner? but I feel its fairly soon!biggrin.gif

GO Straight up RV...no lop...and high out the gate!!!

Wishwell11

• Upvote 5

The fact that you used "scam" in your thread title and that you are basing your decision to no longer participate in this investment partially based on what the pumpers are saying tells me that you got into this investment for the wrong reason(s). One of the reasons was probably to get rich overnight. Maybe I'm wrong. This is a speculative investment. Nothing more, nothing less. With these types of investments you have to have a lot of patience and a sense of hope. Without those things, then giving up is probably the best thing for you to do. In my opinion, this is not a scam. It's a gamble. The two are totally different. When it comes to gambling, you should only wager what you can afford to lose. That way you don't dwell on what you lost or blame others for a chance that you took. Good luck to ya!

• Upvote 1

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

[/quo

Sounds to me like you want to sell your Dinar? I still beleave and will buy your Dinars I live in Anniston Al.

I do enjoy the rumor entertInment as well as some of the chat's. I as well as a great number of us have been learning and studying the Iraq Dinar, the people, culture, and so many other things that if is worth the investment... Patience and good things come to those who wait. Negativity and lack ok knowledge will sway many a people into your way of thinking. When the RV takes place I will bet that you will indeed cashout and perhaps at a bank that youdo not have an account with... Let me see, ah, to cash your dinars here please open an account here and with a small deposit we thencan help... False hope is your problem as well as your personal insecurity. As a newbie learn something before you post, I bet that you have come realize how foolish you were to post here. There are a great number of educated folks on here the I learn from everyday therefore you should do the same... Patience and a true belief in your investment is the key. If you care to join all of us here at DV's we will be happy to help you become educated... JMO and 2cents. I am neutral on points as I and thinking out loud. Peace and go Rv!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Your a year in, looking for a short term fast return, maybe this game ain't for you?

If your think that then sell up and push off and move on.

Why waste your time trying to sell us on your flawed ideology.

We'll think for ourselves thankyou very much.

Did you happen to note the name of this site? yeh well what does that imply to you?

We are not here for the short term mate, so it might not happen on Monday, maybe it'll be a year on Monday, so what.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

where is Jessie Ventura when we need him....somebody needs to get him to do a conspiracy show on this....now I feel like pouting knowing this is a scam and my dinars are worthless so if anybody wants mine free of charge you can have them...send me your name and adress and you just pay the shipping and handleing charge $30,000,000.00

• Downvote 1

Is time to start cleaning these post, talk about being negative. Is this what the real investors want to hear over and over and over...seems that some of you don't have anything better to do than write garbage. We keep seing gargabe in garbage out.. you would think at some point the people running this site would manage these post a little tighter. Otherwise this whole forum is going to turn into joke the same way some of the others are already being talked about.

Talladegaman guess you have never heard of LONG TERM INVESTMENT. Most Dinar Investors that know a bit about investing and have had investing experience know that all investments carry a risk. It is the people that generally have no past investing experience that are exercising all the hysteria over the Rv. When I bought in, I spent the amount of money that I would spend on a weekend gambling in Las Vegas. Odds are probably better on the Dinar. The Rv possibilities do not rule my life. It will increase in value eventually - in my opinion - I don't see it happening in the near future. The IQD is a LONG TERM INVESTMENT. If you believe it is a scam then sell your "stock" - get the heck out of Dodge and quit offering your dimestore advice and opinions to those that know about investing, the risks and the possibilities. :):)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Interesting take on all this and Oh by the way +1 for your efforts to post your thoughts. I knew coming into this the following items, This is very high risk, this could also go down where the Dinar currency is abandoned and a new Iraqi currency is released thus making our Dinar's worthless and a whole slew of other options that could easily make the dissolution of our investment null and void. That being said there is a positive side to this as well, Tremendous amounts of money were printed with MANY security items built into the currency to protect it from being counter fitted or copied. Just those features alone cost hundreds of millions of dollars to design into the currency and then it's publication as well.

My point in all this is YES it could go the way of the Dinosaur and even wind up failing, as a currency speculator I knew this going into this investment and I also knew this would not be a quick buck scheme either. So knowing all this upfront has given me a new level of respect in regards for currency and the risks involved in currency speculating. I have decided that this was worth the risk and that over 5 years ago I have made some money and have seen all the great and positive signs coming to fruition in Iraq. So I make no reservation that I went into this blindly or without a certain level of knowledge prior to my Investment. I DO BELIEVE WE ARE CLOSE, I DO SEE MUCH HAPPENING ON THE RV FRONT. I choose to hang in there with the current levels of Dinar I have and will continue to have until that day somewhere off in the future when this whole Damn thing is over! Peace.

• Upvote 4

The Original Poster makes a few valid points. When he speaks of the IQD dealers online, they do have a considerable amount of a mark-up. Not all banks deal with IQD, however, upon any due diligence, one may find that their bank can order it. I never went ahead and did that due diligence, and would consider doing it now if I ever felt like investing more. What these forums should pump is "what banks deal with IQD." If we pump the bank options, IQD dealers will not profit as much.. Making the false intel/pumping rather pointless. Maybe the rumors will be reduced and if anything, the dealers at least reduce their pricing due to demand. (Demand low, lower price, maybe people will buy more?) Next on the list, look at other possibilities of investing into the IQD versus holding the hard currency. Maybe setup a warka account where you can submit your USD and have it sit in a Warka account in a saving accounts that will at least be giving you a ROI on that alone. I recall reading somewhere in the chat a guy was speaking of how he had purchased roughly 3M IQDs worth and put it into a Warka savings account in roughly 2006-ish? (iirc) and he is now sitting at roughly 4.3M IQD. So, in roughly 5 years or less he has had over a 33% increase on his original investment (And not paying any high amounts of mark-up to boot). Another option, look into investing into the ISX. Pre-RV, it could be a great penny stock that would pop.. Post-RV, it could still be a wise investment, but the % of ROI will be lower. I would recommend educating yourself prior to making any jumps on this. But, at least if the value of the IQD doesn't change, interest rates of holding it in savings or change in value upon the ISX, you could easily see returns..... (if you decide to pull out).

Now, we all have to be naive to say a RV will never happen. When us speculators think of a RV, we think of a naturally large jump in value. According to the UN Operational Exchange rates, the value of the IQD has risen slowly over time. The last change on the value was March of 2010. The project rate has held pretty stable over the last year inflation has remained low. As the business & economy improves, expands, or even booms!, who is to say it won't change? They have a rather high unemployment rate that they are trying to decrease, looking to create jobs, and rebuilding a nation. And from some of the more reasonable rumors (1s that don't claim RV, dates, rates, etc. etc. but basic interesting pertaining info.) has made mention on how some market places do not accept the IQD due to it having such a low value. Also, I have read rumors stating that some markets will charge more for those that use lower denomination currencies (such as 250s and such) to pay for their transactions. The GOI is looking to move away from the USD as it keeps the IQD as the predominant currency. Why would they spend all this money on printing bills that are more difficult to counterfeit than the USD $20 bill? Its hard to say if the IQD will ever have a large amount of value attached to it, but it was would be nonsense to believe it will remain at the 1170 rate for the rest of its life. Especially from a country looking to try and take a part on the international stage in the economy. Whatever you hold, just remember, if you can afford to sit on it or forget about it, over time it' should be worth more. No reason to stress and learn to be patient. For all we know, it could be sooner than we think, or years away before any of us start to cash out to gain our returns.

Just something to think about... Remember, stay grounded and cautiously optimistic.

• Upvote 1

Lighten up folks...this is called rumor topic for good reason...seems like everything can be considered a rumor at times but enjoy the ride and look at things as entertainment til it happens. Maybe it will be next year, next quarter, next week...but sometime in the future the plan will work. The question that goes unanswered is WHO is actually calling the shots on all of Iraq's future. There seems to be players behind the scenes that have a lot more control than what appears on the surface. If a lot of people bailout of this it might be beneficial to some power house people calling shots from positions we can only guess about. There is no transparency in this. Cheers and Blessings and make it an enjoyable ride.

• Upvote 1

. It is the people that generally have no past investing experience that are exercising all the hysteria over the Rv.

LOL...Have you ever observed the NYSE floor before?. You can do this, very interesting and in my opinion, alot of heart attacks just waiting to happen....so ummm, I beg to differbiggrin.gif

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1

Another newbie loses their mind...... Too funny...... I have been vested for 6 years now and have been hearing it all since back then... Lighten up! If you think its a scam then sell me your dinars and save your peace of mind. Rumors are for entertainment value only. Btw, your prediction wouldnt be the first to be right.... My advice stay clear from the rumor section.

I am not a newbie or unfamiliar with Foreign Exchange, in fact it was my business for many years. That is a fact, so let me put this all in perspective for you. Buying Dinar with the hopes that you have the potential to make a profit in the future is not a scam. Dinar like any currency has the potential to go up or down in value depending on the market for the currency. The scam part comes in, and it is a scam, when the guru's state they know when and what rate it will happen. The scam part comes in when you believe them. They count on you getting excited about the possibility of your few dollars making you rich and so pump the possibility of the revaluation happening every weekend or Monday. First of this would never happen on a forex trading site. Why? Because factual data is given about the currency and country involved. GDP, Unemployment, Debt, etc. are all there for you to read and make an informed decision. Yes there are newsletters I recieve everyday that says this currency is bound to go up in value or to dump this other currency because they are going to default on their debt. Some I listen to and some I don't. but I'll tell you this. If I acted on the advice I get and it turns out not to be true ( and I'll know this rather rapidly) I would not ever trust the advice of that person again.

The Guru's on the other hand have been wrong 100% of the time! 100%! Yet most people still get excited by the "intel" they report daily. You have told your friends, and family and they have bought dinar because YOU have believed what the guru's are telling YOU! I don't know about you but if I put my money in an investment that my investment advisor told me was a sure thing and that advisor was even wrong once, I'd think twice about believing anything they said in the future!

I speculated that the dinar may revalue someday, but my optimum expectation was making 10% on my money. I stick around and watch this mess because it is my hope that some of these Guru's will eventually go to jail and I"d like to be around to see it.

Take my advice and lower you expectations, stop reading the lies, put your dinar in a drawer and forget about making millions on them because you won't.

• Upvote 2

OK fellow DinarVets; here's a guy who joined on 2/7/2011 (about what, 7 weeks ago?) and he has it all figured out. Maybe he should join TerriOkie and the rest? He's way way above the level of all us.

Really though; just feel pity for the intellectually challenged. Maybe one day his mommy will let him cross the street all by himself and make other important decisions, like what he wants her to fix for his breakfast.

• Downvote 3

I really find it fascinating that all of the posters who say "it's a scam" offer very little evidence to substantiate their accusations. BTW, I don't consider pronouncements from so-called financial experts to be evidence; most of them wouldn't know an IQD if they fell over it, and they're just parroting what they hear from their buddies. We all got into this INVESTMENT for our own reasons, and we all have stayed because we continue to believe in the up side. While everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions, they are just that: OPINIONS. But if we're all going to make a contribution on this forum to the collective body of knowledge about this investment, I'd sure like to see more of the naysayers produce more evidence along with their opinions than has been offered so far. JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

DO YOU WORK FOR THE "CBI" ?

This poor dude has been neglected all his life. I feel his abuse. He has never done well with relationships. His first girlfriend kissed him on the forehead. His last girlfriend didn't get that far.

• Downvote 1

It has to be a scam. Can you imagine how many people across the world would become instant millionaires if it rv's to just $2. Additionally, the already wealthy, with their financial advisers, would have bought zillions. Like with any scam, it's just fun to hope and dream. Just like going to Vegas, I don't bet more than I can afford to lose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I bought all of my Dinars in more than one round, during the course of 2004 ( if I recall correctly) I made 3 purchases in about a 2 or 3 month time frame. Never bought one more Dinar ever since ( 7 years from now). If one chooses to be strong in their own decision of how many Dinars they want, then they will not be influenced....Takes, admittingly, a minimum of nuts for having that determination. as the temptation and conditioning and influence are huge........

Edited by umbertino