Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SORRY GUYS THIS IS ALL A SCAM !!!!

talladegaman

That is perfect. That one comment shows how moronic you really are. I was wrong about the other statement... this one is the best.

You know what I am praying for? That one day you roll into my ER going into cardiac arrest and I will laugh in your face and just sprinkle a few single dollar bills and see if that helps you breathe easier.

may i remind you of your oath, dont make me regret sticking up for you

• Upvote 1

may i remind you of your oath, dont make me regret sticking up for you

Luckily I have no idea who this dickhead is so I guess I will have to save his worthless life. Maybe after that he will have respect for something other than money. Oh well... he will learn someday even though he hates learning.

Luckily I have no idea who this dickhead is so I guess I will have to save his worthless life. Maybe after that he will have respect for something other than money. Oh well... he will learn someday even though he hates learning.

Good luck with residency, dont let him get to you, you probably have boards to study for....

No, im not rooting for his failure. Im praying for it.

haha why are u leaving comments on my page you idiot love for you to say that sh** to my face. You are pathetic to boast about how much money you make on a forum loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am going to school as well it takes drive and commitment to finish and get good grades you probably have an education of a 5th grader be gone troll o wait you just got trolled on hahaha.

later punk.

• Upvote 1

wow.... WOW.... I'm an over educated, college grad with the insurmountable, school loans. The one truth of the matter is "DEATH" is the great equalizer. We all will die at some point. The mortician that will be doing your autopsy will probably not know anything about your wealth, or educational feats. You will just be the next body to be processed for burial or prepared for creamation. Then, the next one comes in behind you to be processed at the end of the great cycle of life.... I don't even know what else to say, I will be more afraid of what lies afterwards than what, or how we get there and what we had on green paper or documents of knowledge acquired through books. Mmmmm....

A 5th grader? Have you looked at your spelling lately? Oh my god, you put paragraphs together worse than just about ANY OTHER PERSON that posts on this site. Really, its that bad. You are a tool. A complete and utter TOOL. Your remarks on here are hard on my eyes because I dont speak ***********. I have no college education but I am way smarter than you are. That is obvious. College for you is a way for you to keep playing your video games before you get into the real world.

Ok... this was funny... and life lived is truer to the individual that life read about in a book, I do have to give you that...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A 5th grader? Have you looked at your spelling lately? Oh my god, you put paragraphs together worse than just about ANY OTHER PERSON that posts on this site. Really, its that bad. You are a tool. A complete and utter TOOL. Your remarks on here are hard on my eyes because I dont speak ***********. I have no college education but I am way smarter than you are. That is obvious. College for you is a way for you to keep playing your video games before you get into the real world.

so what if i play my ps3 its a hobby of mine what do you do sit on forums and try to put people down because you think your better than everyone else this is my last and final post because frankly your not even worth arguing with because you are a troll they are all over the internet now adays. I can care less if my spelling isnt up to par with your likeliness. I don't sit on here and make sure i type every word correctly because i simply dont care to so take my bad spelling and shove it.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

I'm currently pissing in your general direction.

Way to brag about being older. Have fun dieing while CTS and easy rider are thinking about retirement.

Edited by shiFT_yourworld
  • Upvote 2

Not trying to be a basher, BUT you have NOT done your homework. Actually I shouldn't be wasting my time answering you but, what the HELL!

There ARE folks on several dinar sites that are much more knowledgeable than you or I. Yes, there are your kooks and pumpers out there but if you've done your homework you will see things quite differently. Many of us have and we have come to a different conclusion. I suggest you do MORE homework and don't expect to be spoon fed with information. If you still come to the same conclusion then place your dinars out there. I'm sure someone will buy them.

By the way..., I puchased my first mil in 2006 for $816 including shipping. Not bad if I were to sell them today!

I always say "There are people way smarter then me and way more invested then me, they can't all be wrong" Everytime I get a little jaded, I remember this thought.

• Upvote 1