Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another bold rumor

kinglizzy99

(pic of Shin's don't shoot the messenger cartoon)...

xxx - I have been talking to Athena….. He asked me to tell you all – IT IS DONE – CONFIRMED!!! Apr 1 5:16 PM [solidgold] He will be in chat a little later to give you some more info, but trust it is DONE!!! He suggests that everyone plan to go out tomorrow and Sunday and enjoy your weekend. Nothing else to worry about. We will see it maybe on Forex Sunday or by 9 AM EST on Monday!!!

laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(pic of Shin's don't shoot the messenger cartoon)...

xxx - I have been talking to Athena….. He asked me to tell you all – IT IS DONE – CONFIRMED!!! Apr 1 5:16 PM [solidgold] He will be in chat a little later to give you some more info, but trust it is DONE!!! He suggests that everyone plan to go out tomorrow and Sunday and enjoy your weekend. Nothing else to worry about. We will see it maybe on Forex Sunday or by 9 AM EST on Monday!!!

laugh.gif

HAHAHA I can't believe these people! HAHAHAHA! You gotta love it!:lol: :lol:

CHECKING www.xe.com rates of Xchange for IQD/USD you'll see "Read important information on the IQD" Click on the "IQD" of that statement which takes U to the Info paragraph. The paragraph below the "Notice: IQD may be redenominated" - You will see the statement (highlighted in blue) "Iraq Planing Currency Redenomination" CLICK on that and you'll see an article from Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty. BEST YOU ALL READ this short arrticle. ENCOURAGING !!would be an understatement.ALSO,there's a PHOTO of a FEMALE Bank Teller (MOST Muslim women are forbidden from working) with STACKS !!! of NEW Iraqi Dinar behind her window at her Teller Station.

I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE MY BOOTS HIT THE GROUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, SINCE THE SPRING OF 2004 - God Bless My Wife.she's put up with ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!! Course it probably helps (before I met her) she was a SGT. in the Signal Corps in the First Gulf War;this old Cavalry Trooper is a grateful soul.Gonna throw a goodly chunck of money to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.A Cav Troopers' word is GOLD

Read more:

It's written in green....possible hidden message there???... Green=money!

Lol I can wait till it happens, because it's gonna happen when it foes and we have

No control over it!!! I will continue to use post like these as nothing more than

Day dream food at work!! Enjoy your weekend folks!!!!

Oh sh*t... I was just getting worried again from the last time he said it was done... but thanks to this I will calm down.

Thank goodness for Athena or I might have gone nutts this weekend hoping it would happen. Thank you for putting my mind to ease.

EXACTLY... I was getting a little worried

Wow look at that! Another Monday rumor!

Its only done when it done and not when some anonymous person who could never be held accountable for what he says online, says so! :lol: :lol:

What am I talking about though? I mean it is a "Rumor" which makes it okay for people to post information thats not true! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must be true and my bank knows it, too. Have been adding on to my house and making the kitchen and great room about 15 feet bigger each. Underestimated the cost, so I called my bank and told them I wanted about $30K. They said they would transfer the money to my account, but I had to guarantee I wouldn't pay it off for at least 3 years. The bank knows. ROFLMAO.

(TRUE STORY, BY THE WAY). The part about the RV isn't. Just having fun.

Edited by tommyboy

:lol: Omg! Ore and King you are just cracking me up...oh, and Ore that was really bold of you to post that pic... :lol: i gave you a +1 for bravery...lol hahah...gee...both your imaginations are just to hilarious...now...with that said...

Say, "Hello" to my little friend! :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

buwhahahaha!!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol: Omg! Ore and King you are just cracking me up...oh, and Ore that was really bold of you to post that pic... :lol: i gave you a +1 for bravery...lol hahah...gee...both your imaginations are just to hilarious...now...with that said...

Say, "Hello" to my little friend! :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

buwhahahaha!!!!! :lol:

Me loves a wee lass in a kilt - nay, better yet - me loves a lass in a wee kilt !!!

• Upvote 1

Ah .. at least you caught the Scottish accent - that's what I was going for.

How's this: I dunno Cap'n ... we're doooin' warp speeed arready - I caanna make 'er go any faaster

hahahah!!! :lol: okay, i can top that, i think. :lol:

How about....

"Gezus, BJ....i'm a Doctor...not a Space Cadet! " :P

• Upvote 1