Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To sum up a few of the gurus and others

TimS

Nighthk11 says the RV will be done by 3/31

Gunner says it's already a done deal, GOI has signed off on it

Okie says it's a done deal also

Frank26 says anytime now

Bondlady says we're real close

Ohioguy says by 3/31

MK1964 says UST will cash us out on 4/4 at $4 per

:lmao::lmao::lmao: That's their stories and they'll be changing them any second B)

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

The sad part about this post is that we have become numb to people trying to post information or rumors. Will we believe it when we are told that the REAL RV happens? What will we behave like? I'm not saying to believe everything we read, just saying why make people feel like crap for posting something they either believe in or have heard about? JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

The sad part about this post is that we have become numb to people trying to post information or rumors. Will we believe it when we are told that the REAL RV happens? What will we behave like? I'm not saying to believe everything we read, just saying why make people feel like crap for posting something they either believe in or have heard about? JMO. Peace.

I agree. Some people have to tear into others to feel better about themselves. Which never works because they never contribute anything of interest on their own part. Happy trading, bells about to ring.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

TimS,

Great post, whish you could post that info every day, that way we could keep track of the pumpers and what they say. It is a great visual to see every day and compare to the pervious. Outstanding !!!!! Go R.V.

• Upvote 5

Don't bash the gurus because you are gullible enough to believe their "creativity".

As anyone with any semblence of common sense has deduced by now, there is very little "intel" about when an RV will occur and if there is, no one that hosts a website to make money (ie any and all gurus) sure as heck wouldn't know about it. Granted, they may have opinions and ideas and that's fine, but why people get so worked up when the predictions are wrong still amazes me. The gurus have their sites to make MONEY plain and simple! How do they make their money, by seeling advertising on their sites, book clubs, speical memberships, investment advice, etc. How do they keep people coming back to their site ... making new predictions everyday of an imminent RV. Don't bash the gurus .... applaud them for being the only ones to have profited from the Iraqi Dinar as of March 30, 2011. Hopefully, we will be able to profit from it ourselves soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tim,

This is a GREAt idea for holding these pumpers feet to the fire. I would recommend doing a weekly update recapping all the predictions/lies that didn't come true.

If this protects just one new person from being scammed from buying more dinars because of these lies, it's well worth it.

Great job

• Upvote 2

Frank26 says anytime now

Ohioguy says by 3/31

:lmao::lmao::lmao: That's their stories and they'll be changing them any second B)

Okay...sounds like we have some who would like to be updated regularly with the RV predictions made by these gurus. I'll post an update every Monday so we can track just how wrong all these people are......and maybe we can help a few new investors from getting overly excited by all this misinformation.

I'm adding Donnie to the list....he says no later than 4/1 :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Frank26 says anytime now

Ohioguy says by 3/31

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's their stories and they'll be changing them any second B)

Tim S...We do not talk- we bludgeon one another with facts and theories gleaned from cursory readings of newspapers,magazines and

digests. More posts like yours will help stop the recent negativity.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay...sounds like we have some who would like to be updated regularly with the RV predictions made by these gurus. I'll post an update every Monday so we can track just how wrong all these people are......and maybe we can help a few new investors from getting overly excited by all this misinformation.

So PERFECT. If we could put names with rates too then it would turn your gold into diamonds.

LOL I said I wish we had a tick mark by our names with each bad intel and each good one so people can dissiminate who is full of it and who isnt.

Yet, we are all here with hopefully good intent. I believe this is all coming to a head finally. Go RV and thank you for the post!

Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My thanks to you and your effort to post this information.

• Upvote 2

Tim -

Awesome idea if you can do weekly updates! We can consolidate all of the GURU rumors and also add the Unknown / Noobie rumors to the list (add pertinent information on what makes their rumor so credible and include dates/rates).

This would be great for all new coming investors so they don't fall into these rumors.

It will also prevent the following to so-called Gurus

If they're rumors are meant to pump IQD sales, this will fight it.

If they're rumors are meant to create a following so they feel like they have power or a person of interest, this will fight it.

If they're rumors are meant for entertainment.... They'll be known as fiction and veterans, amateurs, and beginners of the IQD can view knowingly to take it with a grain of salt.

As for the RV that cried Wolf! -- I am pretty sure that we can all agree we will belive the RV has finally come upon any changes of rate on the CBI website. Even upon that time, I believe some of us speculators will still be cautious on believing it to be true. (However, I am sure by than, we will get e-mails / texts from all IQD sites we frequent confirming it).

Look forward to weekly updates :)

• Upvote 1

Yes this is good; however, I think it is wrong to post MK1964 in the bunch. They are a freakin MEMBER of this site since last year! To me, it's disrespectful. <_< He told some news what he have heard from his friend in Iraq and even said, "Take it as a Rumor until proven true.." HELLO. :blink: Wake up and realize that he is no TK or Okie--who I must say is NOT even a member of this site. I just think it is wrong to show such disrespect to a member of this site for passing on information. It makes people not want to post what they have heard or their bank experiences, etc. And by the way, not sure if you even care, but MK1964 isn't even American, therefore his English isn't that good. Maybe just maybe he won't see or understand this shameful post of linking him in with the other lying gurus. these are just my thoughts of course, and I'm sure I'll be bashed for them.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

For those who bash the Guru's and the people who share intel/ info, why do you remain on these sites??? I been invested 5.5 years, I never made a negative comment. I pay attention the info I feel is important and I'm amused by the quesses and predictions. We are all in this together. We all want the same thing. I realize the closer we get, the higher the frustrations. There are so many people leaving DV because of all the negativity. If you don't like what you are reading, go to the next post. I will probably get bashed for my opionion, I don't care...I personally appreciate what everyone brings to this site,good or bad... Ok, I'm ready bash away. I hope you all have a wonderful day and hopefully we will all be celebrating real soon...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

For those who bash the Guru's and the people who share intel/ info, why do you remain on these sites??? I been invested 5.5 years, I never made a negative comment. I pay attention the info I feel is important and I'm amused by the quesses and predictions. We are all in this together. We all want the same thing. I realize the closer we get, the higher the frustrations. There are so many people leaving DV because of all the negativity. If you don't like what you are reading, go to the next post. I will probably get bashed for my opionion, I don't care...I personally appreciate what everyone brings to this site,good or bad... Ok, I'm ready bash away. I hope you all have a wonderful day and hopefully we will all be celebrating real soon...

I agree, and I.m grateful for those who are trying to do something, sticking thier necks out, and getting only bashing by those here. I for one appreciate thier input

• Upvote 1

So are you bashing the bashers? Lol, kidding. I agree that there is a lot of bashing that has been going around. But I also agree that there are different degrees or levels to the bashing. There are a ton of us that are just frustrated by all of the constant crap that we feel is becoming the norm, and we reach a point where we have to vent! Hey that's a good idea! Mod's it might be cool to have a "Venting" section that anyone could go to and vent from time to time! People like to say, " if you don't like it then don't read it!" That is true and good advise, but as we all (bashers and Non-bashers) are invested in this thing, yeah you guessed it, we all read it. Even the bashers have hopes of one day this thing paying off! So if it's Dinar related yeah they will probably read it.

And then you have group 2 which consist of some of us that just lightly bash and don't really mean to offend anyone. These people find that voicing their concerns and opinions helps to get through the day. We all have been apart of the second group of bashers and most of us understand what that person is going through. And yes IMHO, it is usually the newbies that are quickly and easily offended, maybe because they have not been around long enough to know what to take seriously and what not to take seriously or who to believe and not to believe. We were all newbies at one time or another.

So I say, if you have to bash to help vent some frustration caused by the many hold-ups that seem to pop up every week, try to be apart of group 2 that I mentioned above. Also throw a "Go RV!" At the end of every post cause that really seems to help lighten the mood of the person reading it!

Peace all and ...... GO RV! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Amen!

Especially when posted in RUMORS...read and then believe what you want, or don't. However, feeling the need to degrade or attack others is not going to accomplish anything positive towards the goal we're all here for.

• Upvote 1