Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(HIS OPINION IS) NO RV/ RI -- See p-43 ( read all )

jxhal

from what i read they are using todays rate as reference is all. sell me your dinar then run and pout about something else . do you not know how to take it easy ?

It's a personal opinion, that's all. You should be used to those by now. Anyone with a differing opinion gets blackballed, why?

Let's Play Nice!!

If you think that this is a bad investment you should really SELL SELL SELL and don't try to steal everyones dreams!!!

Also, DO NOT post this thread again as this is the second time today this was posted by the same person!

Yes and the other thread was locked.....HHMMMM????

What is the problem, this is viable info from a REAL source.

Good or bad like it or not, what R U trying to protect?

The other mod threatened to ban people on the first thread.

I suppose this will be my last post allowed.....again!

and you changed the subject of the original post (his opinion is) was not there!!!

WOW!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

IMO this report says no RV at least thru 2011.....the CBI is sending a comprehensive report to the IMF that has every monetary figure in it valued at 1170 dinar to the dollar. This report talks about outstanding debt, current revenues and assets. Those numbers directly impact what the IMF will allow Iraq to do and how they will be allowed to interact with them in the future. This whole letter is about asking the IMF for something.....if Iraq would RV, they would be in a tremendously better financial position than they are in right now.....so why would they keep themselves burried behind the eight ball?????

Makes absolutely no sense........find me one economist who can come up with a sensible reason that Iraq does not RV now. You'll be able to come up with the people, but no good sound reasoning. Unless the fact is simply, they have no intention to RV anytime in the near future. Obviously, there is no security in their country yet, their banking system sucks and their GOI is a disaster....they are not ready to join the world as a leading player when they cannot even get their own country squared away.

Sorry, but this investment has at least a year to go, probably more. B) Don't hold your breath, stick it in a drawer and get on with your lives. ;) You'll reduce the stress level in your life in a big way.

All that bs spewed by the pumpers is just that....bs. You gotta give it to them, they've come up with some compelling stories and managed to twist current events into supporting them. They are a very smart group of guys. Guys like Ali are the ones making out like a bandit...figure he's making $100 off each million he sells and if he only sells 2 million dinar a day for 7 years...that's conservatively $525,000 less taxes in his pocket to date with no risk, worry or waiting on his part. Wouldn't any of you like to have that chunk of change in your pocket? What a deal for him....no telling how long he'll be able to sell this stuff... til it either RV's or dies?

Look Tim……what do you really think the IMF is going to put in a public report? The split of a 2 buck stock is top secret. What makes you think they would put anything forward sounding in their report. You're living in cat land.

IMO this report says no RV at least thru 2011.....the CBI is sending a comprehensive report to the IMF that has every monetary figure in it valued at 1170 dinar to the dollar. This report talks about outstanding debt, current revenues and assets. Those numbers directly impact what the IMF will allow Iraq to do and how they will be allowed to interact with them in the future. This whole letter is about asking the IMF for something.....if Iraq would RV, they would be in a tremendously better financial position than they are in right now.....so why would they keep themselves burried behind the eight ball?????

Makes absolutely no sense........find me one economist who can come up with a sensible reason that Iraq does not RV now. You'll be able to come up with the people, but no good sound reasoning. Unless the fact is simply, they have no intention to RV anytime in the near future. Obviously, there is no security in their country yet, their banking system sucks and their GOI is a disaster....they are not ready to join the world as a leading player when they cannot even get their own country squared away.

Sorry, but this investment has at least a year to go, probably more. B) Don't hold your breath, stick it in a drawer and get on with your lives. ;) You'll reduce the stress level in your life in a big way.

All that bs spewed by the pumpers is just that....bs. You gotta give it to them, they've come up with some compelling stories and managed to twist current events into supporting them. They are a very smart group of guys. Guys like Ali are the ones making out like a bandit...figure he's making $100 off each million he sells and if he only sells 2 million dinar a day for 7 years...that's conservatively $525,000 less taxes in his pocket to date with no risk, worry or waiting on his part. Wouldn't any of you like to have that chunk of change in your pocket? What a deal for him....no telling how long he'll be able to sell this stuff... til it either RV's or dies?

Well said my friend!

What kind of idiots would believe IMF would state in their docs that an RV is right around the corner? That would be insane. If you truly don't believe an RV is lurking around the corner, why don't you just mosey on. Get on with your life working 9-5. Why is it your mission to let everybody know this is a losing investment? Who cares about these sheep right? Or are your searching around looking for someone to convince you that it'll be alright? You invested 1000 bucks and it'll be ok. I promise. You can sell that pink crap back anytime you want too. And I've known plenty of people that made millions over night in the market. It happens everyday, but the people that make it are not jerk off whining babies. That's for sure.

Wow, you must hang out in some elite company. I only know one multi-millionaire, an uncle of mine and that is because he's an extremely smart man with the right pedigree. It took him 15-20 years of investing, but he is now a multi-millionaire so I don't know about this "overnight" stuff.

That said, I don't think that Iraq can afford to have $25,000 notes floating around on the street if their Dinar does hit the free market. All Iraqis would hang onto that like a Mickey Mantle card. They'd be doing the same thing we are.

I agree, why be negative on this thing and start calling names? I hardly think that any one person on here has the straight facts and tell everyone EXACTLY what is happening. Because one article is read from IMF that merely states what a set rate will be doesn't mean that there will not be an RV. As a matter of opinion, if you look at the numerous other countries that have gone through this process i.e. Brazil, Venezuela, Turkey, Ukraine, KUWAIT, they have all gone through a RV of some kind.

So, I personally, do not think we are SHEEP. As a matter of fact I think most people here are anything but. I have told friends about this and have received the quizzical brow in return.

I am hoping for any type of return on this, obviously the larger the better, but I don't think we are "sheep".

I read the WHOLE document.

You are completely correct in your assessment. There will not be an RV as the gurus descride.

It may become internationally recognized very soon but that does not mean the value will increase.

CBI needs to protect their foreign reserves. An RV @ 3 plus is absolutely not possible.

The rate will rise gradually over time, no overnight millionaires....sorry

Please take off your blinders and think logically the gurus should go back to selling cars or the MLM business. They are ALL idiots

"non believers'

Please send all of your unwanted dinar to me with receipts and I will pay you 15% of what you paid for it on Jan 1st 2013 provided the world doesn't end Dec 21 2012 to get my mailing address contact me here: blackusmc@gmail.com Use subject " I won't wait on the Rv any longer"

Look Tim……what do you really think the IMF is going to put in a public report? The split of a 2 buck stock is top secret. What makes you think they would put anything forward sounding in their report. You're living in cat land.

Go Rv!

Edited by MSgt of Marines
  • Upvote 1

and you changed the subject of the original post (his opinion is) was not there!!!

WOW!!!

First, I didn't lock the thread

Second, I have no valued intrest in this site like you are trying to suggest

Third, if you disrespect a mod or other members on here YES you will be banned

Last, I should ban you for your statement saying that you suppose this will be your last post .....AGAIN!

So you have come back!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! New name to add to the watch list, thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone believe that pure logic is driving this rig?

The entire global economy is in the toilet, and the world leaders (influencing the IMF,UN,WTO) need a way out - NOW.

They've found a way to "invent" money, based on poor (not) Iraq's future worth. In the long run, Iraq will lose big time, their future being sold out from beneath them (literally, I might add). Some of them may have caught on, but they're short-term politicians, and it will be someone else's problem once they kick this can down the road. There will be short term wealth and rebuilding, maybe lasting twenty years or so. If they invest wisely, they'll survive when the resources are gone. I think that some of them understand, and there may well be a few genuine patriots among them that are holding this all up. The rest are basically corrupt, and see a way to set themselves and families up for a couple of generations. After all, they will be seen (during their lifetime) as heroes for rebuilding the country by making "the deal" to spend the future now.

Meanwhile, back at the bank, the global economy gets a mulligan. If they move to an asset based economy, and find a way to not allow short term politicians to spend future generation's heritages, the planet may survive.

We are NOT ready for the "Star Trek" society yet. We are still far too tribal, even the most "civilized" of us. We will cling to sovereinty for quite some time, and beat back the premature calls for global governance.

IMO, of course.

VERY nice assessment. My hat's off to you FNBPLANET. Great writing.

One of the best I've read so far on this site. We aren't really investing in Iraq's future so much as taking part in raping their resources (oil) by allowing them to "sell" it before it leaves the ground and controlling the process. It is the invention of new money. Cynically speaking, that's why I know this RV will go down in some way, some time. Because it is just another way to make money off of war - bomb Saddam, get out our puppet dictator who went bad...get control of oilfields. Make money from selling arms contracts. Rebuild the bombed country - make money on construction contracts. Run the country - make money on nationbuilding. RV the currency - make money out of thin air, based on resources pillaged through war. Five ways (count 'em) to make profits!

WOW!!!

With all due respect, this same thread has been posted seven (7) different times. If the mods don't weed out some of the repeat threads it's a waste of everyone's time.

Maybe it's time to shut the computer off fo the night and go spend some time with your family.....JMO

Peace

• Upvote 4

With all due respect, this same thread has been posted seven (7) different times. If the mods don't weed out some of the repeat threads it's a waste of everyone's time.

Maybe it's time to shut the computer off fo the night and go spend some time with your family.....JMO

Peace

Thank you and well said

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have been here on DINAR VETS for what i think is a long time.

But I have not lost the intel to keep me here, still believing this WILL RV.

This thread has a bunch of people that don't want to believe.

Sorry to say that if you ALL don't want to believe, why do you waste your time trying coming here?

This use to be the site of those that a the least want to believe.

The last thing that should be said on this thread is simply.

We can agree that we disagree..

Thank you for the debate.

I know i did not convince you that it will RV, and your side has not convinced this side it won't..

but I have hope and you don't. period.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I would say that The United States Of America is the wealthiest country in the world. We had a lot more than DOUBLE the minerals than the Whole

ME conbined. I do not see where anyone can say any different. That is quite a statement to say that IRAQ is the wealthiest country in the world.

how can you say the USA is the wealthiest nation when we OWE everyone in the world more than we can pay in the next 20 years???

• Upvote 1

Logic dictates that we will not see an RV. The CBI needs to protect foreign reserves

Internationally recognized yes $3 plus RV no

I'm sorry and certainly am not wanting to argue the point, however I respectfully disagree with your assesment. Granted, I do not feel we will see an RV anywhere in the 3.00 range( that is my opinion), however I think an RV in the range of .85 to 1.25 could be easily sustained, in fact I think all signs are pointing towards it. If Iraq does not do this, then by the end of June Iraq will no longer be an independent nation because they will have no protection from anywhere on their existing assets. They owe far to many countries far to much money. Granted, much of their debt has been forgiven, but certainly not all. They will not be able to pay their debt with wallpaper. The people of Iraq are proud people and I don't think they will sit idlely by and let other countries own them. Here again, this is my opinion. If you disagree that is certainly your right. You may bash me if that makes you feel better. Oh, and one other thing; I don't give a rat's a_ _ if you do!

Please, don't anyone forget who's pulling the trigger and it's not Shabbs. This is not about the Iraqi people (unfortunately) and not about your common everyday citizen becoming a millionaire. This is about World Government, oil and putting the ME on puppet strings until what is wanted is acheived by the few that make up the "Monetary System" and the "Global" elite.

This is about US tax dollars and sustaining the dollar and US monetary system. Well, if we have to fill the US cofers with a few trillion dollars then I guess we must make a few millionaires. Maybe these few millionaires will buy houses and cars and other items that will assist an ever-burdened economy. Do you think we are the only Country that owns dinar or is planning these events. This is far reaching and encompasses many years of planning and thought.

The revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is a Global event of proportion only a selected few understand. A very few will accumulate "blinding wealth" and power beyond imagination. I guess we will be within the list of carnage known just as millionaires. A simple stepping stone for those elite that garnered their billions and trillions and even more.

You see, it is not about us but in another sense, it is for us. We were the lucky few to be in the right place at the right time. You see, our numbers now far outweigh those few elite. It is time to make a difference in this world and we are now being handed the paychecks to "make this difference".

So you see, it has to happen. So please have patience and watch this historic event unfold and be thankful you were in the right place at the right time, finally. ;)

Go RV and Bless us all!

• Upvote 4

Let me get this straight from all you "experts" with "friends who have a lot more Dinar than any of us." So we expect them to demonstrate "stability," when it costs thousands of their currency to pay for the bare basics of life. Put yourselves in their shoes. How willing would you be to accept the status quo if you had to pay three to four times what you pay now for groceries, fuel, utilities, etc.? How "stable" would this country be in that situation? If you are struggling to feed your family, you're not thinking much about "stability," you're thinking about your family's next meal.

YEP in the final streach and he stops!!!! Too BAD.

My lord people, can't you just relax. What if this takes until end of June? What if this takes until next year and RV at say 4.00

Why such negative comments?

Why sink the ship when it is pulling into the harbor?

Sad Sad Sad... Personally I am PSYCHED AT ALL THE NEW NEWS!!!! YEA BABY great things are happening.

Peace My friends.

• Upvote 3

I read the WHOLE document.

You are completely correct in your assessment. There will not be an RV as the gurus descride.

It may become internationally recognized very soon but that does not mean the value will increase.

CBI needs to protect their foreign reserves. An RV @ 3 plus is absolutely not possible.

The rate will rise gradually over time, no overnight millionaires....sorry

Please take off your blinders and think logically the gurus should go back to selling cars or the MLM business. They are ALL idiots

Thank you Drunken Irish for your sentiments. :)

Since joining here in Dec. 2010, I never understood the whole rumor set up. Oh, I for sure understood

their motives in lying, day after day, week after week, all to keep that constant IQD sales pitch going

for their dealer friends...but I could never understand how they have been so relied upon for any manner

of reasonable factual information. None of the rumors that I have read, which has been more than I needed to,

did anything other than baffle me at how anyone could take anything being said as 'truth' or factual information.

What bothered me the most, is how it has negatively affected this pure speculation, AND so many people here

who paid so much attention to them. It caused a continual flow of sales, and little else. It has been one constant

source of emotional manipulation that no one wants to hear or admit to.

Indeed, I must agree with you my friend...what this speculation was crafted into is one big LIE. Not that it cannot

appreciate in value as you say over time which is very likely, not that it was ever a "scam"...but the people behind the scenes

who are called 'gurus' have blatantly lied to everyone and made a revaluation of a currency into some kind of "global reboot"

or "global reset" which is absolutely one fabricated lie. I know this because I work in the financial business, and a revaluation

does not work like these gurus say it will, but it IS what people want to hear.

I am thankful some of these details are finally coming out. I am saddened to know how long, years, that these lies

have been going on, and will continue just so that they can continue their sales pitch, and yes, people will continue

to buy much more IQD than they can afford every time someone says "cash in Tuesday" or whatever day they pick

when in fact they are lying through their teeth and laughing all the way to get their "referral fees" from their dealer friends.

This venture as I see it now, is likely not to turn out as anyone expected. Not that the IQD cannot revalue, but it is nothing

as some say it is. It has never been what some say it is, because it has been carefully crafted into something that is

simply a lie. I invested in a small amount what we could afford to lose. when I began to see the kind of circus it was

turned into, I quickly realized that there are many behind the scenes schemes going on and I do believe there are

several dealers who will find themselves in very hot water and very soon. If people out there really think any of these dealers

are ready and waiting to "cash them in", they may be very disappointed to find out that many will simply skip town and

all those cute "RV Cards", 'certificate of authenticity", and other silly games will mean nothing and do mean nothing.

It certainly appears, at least on the surface, that there is much more that has been going on and it is called fraud.

I wish I were wrong, but all the signs are there and backed up by the constant need for "intel" when there really is not any thing

to say...then it is made up to offer hand holding to those who need the cheerleading effect.

This saddens me, not for myself, because I knew from the outset this was pure speculation and may never bear any kind of fruit,

but so many have gone over board, a lot of it due to the lies that have been spread for so many years. :(

I hope for the best, but I have seen this kind of scheming many times over the years...it always turns out the same...it ends up

in a courtroom due to people refusing to take responsibility for their own actions. In this case, I can honestly see how the lies and

fabrications have taken their toll. It is a sad sad situation when the only thing that is supporting it are faceless characters who

dream up ways to keep the 'base' fired up and buying even more IQD. Say what one wants to...dealers ARE involved and all one needs

to confirm this is to look closely at how it has been marketed.

This site still has the ad banner from Tampa Dinar that states boldly, "Buy dinars, and riches will be yours". This is false advertising

and I have stated this before, but no one seems to see it that way. I am still often surprised at what this has become. One huge fabricated

story in order to enrich those who sit behind the scenes and continue to spread lies. It does not take a rocket scientist to see what is going on.

For the sake of those who are struggling, I feel the most saddened because it is those who really need help and it is exactly those folks

who are the target of the liars and thieves...and this is unconscionable to me personally. I have no trouble holding on to what IQD we have purchased,

it is put away and at some point in the distant future, there *may* be a revaluation/appreciation, but it is NEVER going to be a "global event". I wish this kind of chatter

will stop some time soon, because it is an absolute fabrication. Time will take care of these matters and we will all see that so much chatter was worth

zero.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

YEP in the final streach and he stops!!!! Too BAD.

My lord people, can't you just relax. What if this takes until end of June? What if this takes until next year and RV at say 4.00

Why such negative comments?

Why sink the ship when it is pulling into the harbor?

Sad Sad Sad... Personally I am PSYCHED AT ALL THE NEW NEWS!!!! YEA BABY great things are happening.

Peace My friends.

Well said! I agree 100% :)