Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happens after May 30 ?

Skip^downsouth

I have read somewhere that after May 30 Dinars can no longer be sold in the U.S. something about the

presidential order expiring. Is this true? :huh:

If this is true do you think the pumping will stop then? ;)

If there is no RV by then will the Dinar sellers hang around until an RV happens and help cash us in? <_<

I have read somewhere that after May 30 Dinars can no longer be sold in the U.S. something about the

presidential order expiring. Is this true? :huh:

If this is true do you think the pumping will stop then? ;)

If there is no RV by then will the Dinar sellers hang around until an RV happens and help cash us in? <_<

Intrust bank in Kansas says no more after 1st of June.

• Upvote 1

This is Obama's continuation order for last year:

Administration of Barack H. Obama, 2010

Notice—Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to the

Stabilization of Iraq

May 12, 2010

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency

protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an

interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701–

1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the

national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly

reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country,

and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.

In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004,

Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007,

the President modified the scope of the national emergency declared in Executive Order

13303 and took additional steps in response to this national emergency.

Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and

maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political,

administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary

threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, the national emergency

declared in Executive Order 13303, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps

taken in Executive Orders 13315, 13350, 13364, and 13438, must continue in effect beyond

May 22, 2010. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act

(50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the

stabilization of Iraq.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

BARACK OBAMA

The White House,

May 12, 2010.

[Filed with the Office of the Federal Register, 8:45 a.m., May 14, 2010]

NOTE: This notice was published in the Federal Register on May 17.

Categories: Notices : U.S. national emergencies, continuation :: Iraq, stabilization.

Subjects: Iraq : U.S. national emergency, continuation.

DCPD Number: DCPD201000372.

We should know what O will do in a couple of months. :unsure:

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/presdocs/2010/DCPD-201000372.pdf

Doesn't answer the question: If we still hold IQD and this order is not renewed, will it affect our ability to exchange for dollars? Does the US Gov. have to keep our dinar viable in order to keep their dinar viable currency?

Won't matter if RVs and we want or need to hold onto some of our dinar, since will be internationally tradeable then and listed on forex, etc.

Peace and Prosperity

Maybe that's what they are waiting for to RV... 13303 to expire on May 30th - then they'll stop selling outside the country altogether ..... and then they'll RV it!

It's as good a stupid reason as any other stupid reason I've seen out there!

ALl kidding aside, I think we are very close because of the electronic money piece of it and the goi is getting closer to being settled.

I also feel that there are other 'outside forces' influencing the date, at least, like our own country's economic deadlines and possibly (probably) some other country's precarious financial positions.

It 'feels' like things are accelerating here... coming to a head.... reaching a boiling point..... anyone else think so?

maybe it's just me...

WE WAIT FOR THE REAL RV DATE OF APRIL 17TH.....

Why April 17th?

Thought the IMF Welcome day is April 7th??

Whatchyagot for April 17th?

If you want to take the time to actually read the presidential order 13303 about Iraq - it does not mention the dinar in it at all - so quit with the hysteria. Seems to me that if it does not mention the buying/selling of dinar in that order - then that order has NOTHING to do with the dinar.

• Upvote 1

If you want to take the time to actually read the presidential order 13303 about Iraq - it does not mention the dinar in it at all - so quit with the hysteria. Seems to me that if it does not mention the buying/selling of dinar in that order - then that order has NOTHING to do with the dinar.

I Agree..Thanks for the post..Jeff

Question-What happens after May 30?

Answer- I tear that page off my calender and move on.

In other words don't set deadlines or make predictions. It's going to happen but worrying about it won't speed things up any.

Haha, good point RR! I will be doing the same :) :)

I am so lucky - I was going to reply - June 1st. It is May 31st -

Well, we were going to have an RV party, but there is an island in the South Atlantic, called Tristan da Cunha (look it up). It may be the island that King Kong came from. Speaking of King Kong, do you know that my grandfather was the night watchman at The Empire State Building. This was an important job, with a manual covering many contingencies. Yeah, you guessed it, his first night on the job was when the Kong was climbing up it. He looked at the manual and could not find anything to deal with this situation. He did hear a girl in the bar call a guy an ape, but didn't think there was a connection. so, he looks all through the manual - nothing on the Kong. He calls his boss on the phone, and you hear him say as he is leaning out the window "Hard to tell. Depends on whether or not we have a 13th floor".

Well, anyway, Tristan da Cunha is comprised of 900 people and their main export is stamps. The workers would lick the stamps and put them on envelopes with the King Kong image in the upper left hand corner. They marketed this to people who were shut ins in the States, so they could send it to their friends to show them how adventurous they were. Well, apparently, something bad got into the glue and the people are out of their minds. They are rioting and are storming the palace. So, we will be sending out one of our aircraft carriers to put down the rebellion. This is strange in itself, but Tristan has no government, but Nancy Pelosi didn't want to risk losing the stamp licker votes, may upset the ass kissers. So, now RV May 31st.

• Upvote 1

http://www.sourcewat...ive_Order_13303

If you read this thing, "W" says "...Iraq petroleum or petroleum products (Iraq gets over 90% of its GDP from oil)...

or any financial instruments of any nature arising from or related to the sale and marketing thereof, and interests therein...." Does say the Iraqi dinar. Though maybe not in grammar school English. Where is another financial instrument of any nature other than US dollar?

Also I recently read BO would not extend 13303 for another year because Iraq no longer needs that protection. Can't remember where, but it was some sort of White House release I found while doing research on XO13303 several months ago. Looked for it again today but couldn't find it.

When XO 13303 expires, any dinar we hold should be "grandfathered" if we bought it prior to the expiration of the XO (and I think that's 5/23/2011).

Not an attorney, but have been around the government for a long time in many areas, and in all that experience, everything I have stated as opinion is, in fact, actually true.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 1

<_< after May 30th....it will be May 31st....then Apr 1st...then Apr 2nd....and so forth. :D

in other words it will be just another day in your life...live it, love it, move on. :D

OH, WAIT!! IF THE PUMPING STOPS, THERE WILL BE NO MESSENGERS....NO MESSENGERS THAT MEANS I'LL HAVE NO ONE TO SHOOT AT!!!! OMG!!!! :o

WOT A FREAKING NIGHTMARE IT WILL BE THEN! :o ARGH!!!! *runs around in a circle speaking different cursing languages and pulling out hair* ARGH!!!! :o

<_< hmm...as if..... <_<

I am so lucky - I was going to reply - June 1st. It is May 31st -

Well, we were going to have an RV party, but there is an island in the South Atlantic, called Tristan da Cunha (look it up). It may be the island that King Kong came from. Speaking of King Kong, do you know that my grandfather was the night watchman at The Empire State Building. This was an important job, with a manual covering many contingencies. Yeah, you guessed it, his first night on the job was when the Kong was climbing up it. He looked at the manual and could not find anything to deal with this situation. He did hear a girl in the bar call a guy an ape, but didn't think there was a connection. so, he looks all through the manual - nothing on the Kong. He calls his boss on the phone, and you hear him say as he is leaning out the window "Hard to tell. Depends on whether or not we have a 13th floor".

Well, anyway, Tristan da Cunha is comprised of 900 people and their main export is stamps. The workers would lick the stamps and put them on envelopes with the King Kong image in the upper left hand corner. They marketed this to people who were shut ins in the States, so they could send it to their friends to show them how adventurous they were. Well, apparently, something bad got into the glue and the people are out of their minds. They are rioting and are storming the palace. So, we will be sending out one of our aircraft carriers to put down the rebellion. This is strange in itself, but Tristan has no government, but Nancy Pelosi didn't want to risk losing the stamp licker votes, may upset the ass kissers. So, now RV May 31st.

This may be the stupidest thing i have ever read. And I read Okie! :wacko::P

• Upvote 2

<_< after May 30th....it will be May 31st....then Apr 1st...then Apr 2nd....and so forth. :D

in other words it will be just another day in your life...live it, love it, move on. :D

OH, WAIT!! IF THE PUMPING STOPS, THERE WILL BE NO MESSENGERS....NO MESSENGERS THAT MEANS I'LL HAVE NO ONE TO SHOOT AT!!!! OMG!!!! :o

WOT A FREAKING NIGHTMARE IT WILL BE THEN! :o ARGH!!!! *runs around in a circle speaking different cursing languages and pulling out hair* ARGH!!!! :o

<_< hmm...as if..... <_<

EXACTLY! May 31st is just another date people, we already own the Dinars, This is an INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY and there are no laws for holding a global currency. When it RV's all the better. They cannot make you go to Iraq to cash in or make it illegal to own. Thats why the vendors must be US Treasury registered so they can keep an exact Talley on how much of their money is out there and what the taxes collected should total based on sales. DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO ALL THIS BS SURFACING. Your all set just hang on for the ride to end. Peace.

• Upvote 1