Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this Weekend

speculatorsRIDE

Shinndin - still no nose and those droopy eyes. I know you are only a cartoon character, but look how hot Olive Oyl was. Well, she was.

Spec, your post had a certain sweetness to it, filled with some pathos.......letting people in to feel your pain. I believe it will happen this week-end. And, if it doesn't it will happen the next, or the next. Does it really matter in the scope of things? I know we have grown weary. If we do not like the heading of a post because it sounds negative, we stay away from it. We do not want logic, deep thought - letting the seeds of doubt tell us this is too good to be true. I think our faith is being tested. Those that whine-some upset with the taxes we would have to pay - others upset because the rate is too low will find that this blessing will bypass them. Some how, they will muck it up. Kind of something, isn't it. We have a chance to have more money than our parents made in their entire lifetime. For the older Dinarians, myself included - sorry, Shin, we have a chance, maybe a last chance to make an impression on this world - to leave a hole after we are gone. I think that is where our frustration comes from. So, we ride this train of faith, knowing it will happen, and when it does, it will be right.....we will make a difference.

• Upvote 5

All of us are greatly awaiting the RV of the Iraqi Dinar., All rumors sound very promising. When I receive an email from Adam Montana I will be sure the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has happened. I do have the feeling that it will happen before my spring migration back to Minnesota. All the ducks are in a row. It could happen any day now. I'm just as ready as the next person. But I feel we will not have to wait much longer. I have no logical answer for it just a feeling. Go RV!!! Be ready it will be sooner than some of us think.

Shinndin - still no nose and those droopy eyes. I know you are only a cartoon character, but look how hot Olive Oyl was. Well, she was.

Spec, your post had a certain sweetness to it, filled with some pathos.......letting people in to feel your pain. I believe it will happen this week-end. And, if it doesn't it will happen the next, or the next. Does it really matter in the scope of things? I know we have grown weary. If we do not like the heading of a post because it sounds negative, we stay away from it. We do not want logic, deep thought - letting the seeds of doubt tell us this is too good to be true. I think our faith is being tested. Those that whine-some upset with the taxes we would have to pay - others upset because the rate is too low will find that this blessing will bypass them. Some how, they will muck it up. Kind of something, isn't it. We have a chance to have more money than our parents made in their entire lifetime. For the older Dinarians, myself included - sorry, Shin, we have a chance, maybe a last chance to make an impression on this world - to leave a hole after we are gone. I think that is where our frustration comes from. So, we ride this train of faith, knowing it will happen, and when it does, it will be right.....we will make a difference.

:lol: butkus...you do have a sense of humor...hahahaha! :lol: that avatar supposed to be blinking..im not to sure why its not doing it. :( lol no nose...hahah...well...when the RV happens...i'll have enough to get a nose job...and wot ever good stuff those plastic surgeons have to offer...if you know wot i mean... ;) hehe :D

i would prefer to be an "ANIME" character as opposed to a "CARTOON" character...big difference, you know. lol :lol: Olive Oyl... :blink: omg! Olive Oyl was anorectic! hahaha... :lmao:

as for the hole in the world...hahah...i don't exactly plan on digging into the ground to make my mark. lol yes, i've been on this ride a long time as well...but with every new turn...my seat belt becomes wornout...so the next turn might give me some air time...and i'll land on me face. lol :lol: but i'll work on my seat belt in time for the next turn...lol

well, hopes, u right...by this time next weekend all your worries will be gone and all your dream come true. cheers to your Faith! :D

Edited by Shinnidan

Of course we all hope this is correct. We've been hoping this is correct for weeks, months and years.

But, my better sense tells me this is a pumper. Not too many posts and just recently joined. Mmmmmm.........

No bashing on my part (like I said, we all hope this is the case). But, I think we all know better than to believe a brand newbie with only six posts who just joined two days ago and all of a sudden predicts the RV will happen this weekend. Really? I mean, really?

Just being realistic - but hopeful at the same time.

• Upvote 2

I have been monitoring this site for a very long time.

I only recently joined so that I could be able to post when the RV occurs.

Luckily, I have many friends that are vested in the Dinar.

"I only recently joined so that I could be able to post when the RV occurs."

I personally believe, as do the majority of my friends, that the RV will happen prior to April 1st

More specifically, we believe that it will happen this weekend.

We believe that we will all be either cashing in or getting our appointments to cash in on Monday the 28th.

No where do I claim the RV will happen and no where do I claim to know a rate.

This post is just my feelings and I wanted to share my enthusiasm with friends and am looking forward to seeing if anyone else feels that this could be the weekend we have all been waiting for, for so long.

So let me see if I can understand your post correctly. I will try my best to read it as though I was a complete moron. You have monitored the site but never posted because you had no information to post but now you are posting because the information you have is just your feeling. That feeling you have is your stomach telling you that you are full of ****.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I'm a strong believer in GOD. All of my life he has not only seen me through but, picked me up further than the place I was befor. He has never let me down. There has been some challenges recently but even with in all of these challenges he has always answered my most important prays. I know I'll be ok thanks for the positive encouragement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1