Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this Weekend

speculatorsRIDE

Many of you don't know me by design.

I have been monitoring this site for a very long time.

I only recently joined so that I could be able to post when the RV occurs.

Luckily, I have many friends that are vested in the Dinar.

They, by the grace of God, informed me of this opportunity.

I do have to say that at first I was, shall we say, skeptical.

Actually, skeptical would be putting it lightly.

I believe my response when my friends first approached me was "You must be insane or believe that I am."

It took me some time to digest what my friends had proposed.

Eventually, I started doing some research.

Everyone knows that there are a ton of sites out there that give some pretty convincing reasons for this whole venture to be a scam.

Then there are a handful of sites such as this one that give convincing reasons that this is the opportunity of a lifetime.

Needless to say, after my research I came to the conclusion that this indeed is a potentially profitable speculation.

Having said that I would like to say that I have watched the tone of the posts on this site progressively get worse, especially in the last few weeks.

People are getting frustrated with the seemingly endless misinformation and it seems in some cases, out and out lies.http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif

Try to remember that every member here is vested in the Dinar and is just as anxious for intel as you are.

Let's try to respect everyone's thoughts/questions/claims as if they were are own.

Every one of us wishes that we could be the one to break the info on the RV.http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

The fact remains that the honors will belong to one person and one person only.

Even more frustrating for us is the fact that none of us knows exactly who that person is.

We just have to trust that when the individual does "pull the trigger" that it will be spread like wild fire across every site.

Until the event occurs, we all will continue to monitor this, as well as other sites, anxiously waiting to see the post that reports: RV finally here! Rate is $?.??

Now having said my piece, if you were paying attention, I started by saying "I only recently joined so that I could be able to post when the RV occurs."

I personally believe, as do the majority of my friends, that the RV will happen prior to April 1st.http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

More specifically, we believe that it will happen this weekend.

We believe that we will all be either cashing in or getting our appointments to cash in on Monday the 28th.

Now before you decide to bash or trash talk me, please consider that I posted this in rumors.

No where do I claim the RV will happen and no where do I claim to know a rate.

This post is just my feelings and I wanted to share my enthusiasm with friends and am looking forward to seeing if anyone else feels that this could be the weekend we have all been waiting for, for so long.

Go RV http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

It would be wonderful if it did happen monday. It would change my whole outlook on monday mornings. Thanks.

Edited by Lacy Jude

Many of you don't know me by design.

I have been monitoring this site for a very long time.

I only recently joined so that I could be able to post when the RV occurs.

Luckily, I have many friends that are vested in the Dinar.

They, by the grace of God, informed me of this opportunity.

I do have to say that at first I was, shall we say, skeptical.

Actually, skeptical would be putting it lightly.

I believe my response when my friends first approached me was "You must be insane or believe that I am."

It took me some time to digest what my friends had proposed.

Eventually, I started doing some research.

Everyone knows that there are a ton of sites out there that give some pretty convincing reasons for this whole venture to be a scam.

Then there are a handful of sites such as this one that give convincing reasons that this is the opportunity of a lifetime.

Needless to say, after my research I came to the conclusion that this indeed is a potentially profitable speculation.

Having said that I would like to say that I have watched the tone of the posts on this site progressively get worse, especially in the last few weeks.

People are getting frustrated with the seemingly endless misinformation and it seems in some cases, out and out lies.http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif

Try to remember that every member here is vested in the Dinar and is just as anxious for intel as you are.

Let's try to respect everyone's thoughts/questions/claims as if they were are own.

Every one of us wishes that we could be the one to break the info on the RV.http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

The fact remains that the honors will belong to one person and one person only.

Even more frustrating for us is the fact that none of us knows exactly who that person is.

We just have to trust that when the individual does "pull the trigger" that it will be spread like wild fire across every site.

Until the event occurs, we all will continue to monitor this, as well as other sites, anxiously waiting to see the post that reports: RV finally here! Rate is $?.??

Now having said my piece, if you were paying attention, I started by saying "I only recently joined so that I could be able to post when the RV occurs."

I personally believe, as do the majority of my friends, that the RV will happen prior to April 1st.http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

More specifically, we believe that it will happen this weekend.

We believe that we will all be either cashing in or getting our appointments to cash in on Monday the 28th.

Now before you decide to bash or trash talk me, please consider that I posted this in rumors.

No where do I claim the RV will happen and no where do I claim to know a rate.

This post is just my feelings and I wanted to share my enthusiasm with friends and am looking forward to seeing if anyone else feels that this could be the weekend we have all been waiting for, for so long.

Go RV http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Having FUN with Cliff notes:

Many of you don't know; I have been monitoring; I only recently joined; Luckily, I have many friends; They, by the grace of God; I do have to say; Actually, skeptical; I believe; It took me some time; Eventually; Everyone knows; Then there are; Needless to say; Having said that; People are getting frustrated; lies; Try to remember; Let's try to respect; Every one of us; The fact remains; Even more frustrating; We just have to trust; Until the event occurs; Now having said my piece; I personally believe;

More specifically; We believe; Now before you decide; No where do I claim…

This post is just my feelings.

Go RV

George

Your attitude is one that all should have. It is the 28th and no RV, but our attitudes should still be calm and our eyes still looking up. It will happen and we will know for sure as someone said earlier when we get out text / email from Adam. Until then keep the faith.

Blessings to all.

Sorry , folks, but this is a copy of another posting...... i seen it before...... it's in the archieves...... don't know how to retreve it..... but i have seen the wording on this post before.

See folks it is important to have someone on here that will tell you the truth, someone that has been on here a long time.We are not trying to bash you when we tell you some information on here is not true.....We are just trying to help you see what we see, and because we have been on here a long time, we usually (not always) know when someone is here to get money out of you.Please don't take it as bashing, take it as taking care of you guys, and caring about the information you receive.Thanks CGBROWN for bringing that to our attention. :D :D

See folks it is important to have someone on here that will tell you the truth, someone that has been on here a long time.We are not trying to bash you when we tell you some information on here is not true.....We are just trying to help you see what we see, and because we have been on here a long time, we usually (not always) know when someone is here to get money out of you.Please don't take it as bashing, take it as taking care of you guys, and caring about the information you receive.Thanks CGBROWN for bringing that to our attention. :D :D

Exactly.