Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEED HELP! SEE IF ANYONES KNOWS THE ANSWER

tmjarrell

Ok I have been investing in the Dinar for alittle under a year now and was wanting to continue investing. The problem I have run into is that known of my banks are selling it any more and when I call to talk to them about it they tell me they will be fired if they talk. To me that is shady and harsh to talk to customers about an investment they want to do. If anyone knows anything or can shed the light on this for please do. I am looking to buy more just need to know where and how now that the banks in Alabama are not selling anymore.!

Thanks to all and hope we all have luck soon!

Ok I have been investing in the Dinar for alittle under a year now and was wanting to continue investing. The problem I have run into is that known of my banks are selling it any more and when I call to talk to them about it they tell me they will be fired if they talk. To me that is shady and harsh to talk to customers about an investment they want to do. If anyone knows anything or can shed the light on this for please do. I am looking to buy more just need to know where and how now that the banks in Alabama are not selling anymore.!

you have been investing for a year and never heard of dinar trade--dinar banker--tampa bay dinar ? :blink:

Yes I have heard of those others but I like to do my investing in foreign currency FACE to FACE and with me living in Alabama I am not close to those places in order to get my dinar. I really like using the Bank route because I get a print out of what I bought and then even if it hit before I got my dinar the bank has to honor you purchase.

At one time, there were a lot of 5/3 banks in Georgia (near Atlanta) that were selling the dinar. However, there have been a lot of rumors lately that 5/3 is no longer selling dinars, so I'm not sure. I live in southern Alabama, but I purchased all of my dinar from Dinar Trade, and Tampa Dinar. If you order online, you receive a confirmation of your order details, the same way you do with a bank. Then once you send in your payment ( I recommend by wire transfer), you have a binding contract. I will mention, that I have had a much better experience with Dinar Trade than any other vendor.

Yes I have heard of those others but I like to do my investing in foreign currency FACE to FACE and with me living in Alabama I am not close to those places in order to get my dinar. I really like using the Bank route because I get a print out of what I bought and then even if it hit before I got my dinar the bank has to honor you purchase.

Well, they over night it directly to you, it is uncerculated and you have it in your hands. We have all used them and we don't live near most of them either. The main thing is that Ali and others have been on the news and we have seen and heard them. They are reputable dealers. We wouldn't recommend them or suggest you purchase from them if we hadn't. ;)

This question has been asked before. I am in Alabama as well, have been investing for some time and have NEVER found a bank here that was selling IQD. What bank here were you purchasing from prior?

You are right about banks. My bank quit selling in December. As other have already answered, try the on-line sites. DB, DT, and TD all give good service. ;)

Of course, it the current rumors come true, you may have missed the train. :o

Lots of luck, B)

Go RV

This question has been asked before. I am in Alabama as well, have been investing for some time and have NEVER found a bank here that was selling IQD. What bank here were you purchasing from prior?

I started with First Commercial and they stopped so then I asked BB&T they then sold me some and then they stopped. Once BB&T stopped all the banks here in Birmingham stopped. The ladies here at BB&T are friends of mine since I work right across the street and they will not even talk about outside of work. They told me they would be fired if they did. So not sure what is going on there. I called First Commercial and the buyer for them here said they were still investing in it as we are but they are not selling it anymore. So Not sure from either.

Thank you for all your comments on this and thanks for making me feel easier about dealing with the companies that you all recommended. Being in the Miliatry you get skeptical and I got worse once I went to Iraq twice.

Thanks Again

I started with First Commercial and they stopped so then I asked BB&T they then sold me some and then they stopped. Once BB&T stopped all the banks here in Birmingham stopped. The ladies here at BB&T are friends of mine since I work right across the street and they will not even talk about outside of work. They told me they would be fired if they did. So not sure what is going on there. I called First Commercial and the buyer for them here said they were still investing in it as we are but they are not selling it anymore. So Not sure from either.

Thank you for all your comments on this and thanks for making me feel easier about dealing with the companies that you all recommended. Being in the Miliatry you get skeptical and I got worse once I went to Iraq twice.

Thanks Again

Hey Tm, Thanks for sharing. I'm in B'ham as well and was never able to find a bank here that sold dinar, so I wound up buying from Dinar Trade also from Dinar Banker. No problem with either. I did have to pay more going through a currency trader though, so I know what you mean. Wish we had a bank close by that sold. Closest to us is either in TN or Atlanta, and with the price of gas, not worth driving to save the difference unless you intend to buy a ton.

Thanks Again

TM i send you a message on your profile have you not gotten it yet. What part of bama are you from, my home is in bama also.go to your profile check message.

This is very interesting. something must be going on. I have a friend in SC i sent out on a dinar shopping excursion today.. He was told by BoA & BB&T that they did sell but they are no longer selling. <_< Might mean RV soon... Let's Prayer and Hope :D

Not necessarily so. This selling/not selling anymore Bank thing has been going off and on for some time now. Doesn't seem to mean that much......But let's hope

Edited by umbertino

Safedinar.com

I have ordered from them several times and they deliver within 48 hrs. They will email you back with specific instructions with one being," have the amount that your dinar costs in a cashiers check, or money order when your C.O.D arrives" and you have your dinar no problem.

• Upvote 1

Quit complaining about the "dealer's fees." If you are in the stock market you pay fees to your broker. That is the cost of doing business. Is Ali supposed to work for nothing? He is of good reputation, delivers when he says he will - sends you a corresponding email acknowledging your order, gives you several options for method of payment - maintains a website, several offices and has employees - do you think all that he does to be in business and offer dinars for purchase does not cost him anything? Quit whining. The banks probably quit selling cause they couldn't charge enough in exchange fees to cover their costs. Banks are in the business to make money. They cut "non-profitable services" all the time. :o

• Upvote 1

I buy all my Dinar from 5/3 in Orange Park, Florida and they are 1st Class in all respects.

They were still selling as of yesterday and their rate remains .001057.

I buy all my Dinar from 5/3 in Orange Park, Florida and they are 1st Class in all respects.

They were still selling as of yesterday and their rate remains .001057.

My sister lives in Gulf Shores and she purchased 1m a couple of weeks ago through Whitney Bank. ;) She ordered through the local branch but had to go to Mobile to pick them up. B)

She said it was easier than Dinar Trade. The notes were circulated and was a mix of 5k, 10k, 25k. :twothumbs:

Dinar Trade is VERY fast very easy to deal with why go face to face when you can do it online!!