Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Okie Rumor Debunked

Ateam

If they aren't allowed here, where people are allowed to debunk them... then you will only find them on other sites where the lies are encouraged.

Here people discuss things intelligently and call Okies lies for what they are - lies. Good people come here, see that, and are educated.

If people have to go to other sites to see Okie's lies... who will debunk this garbage?

Final decision: we do the world more good by allowing it to remain on this site, and publicly debunking the garbage, rather than trying to pretend it does not exist.

Although I do agree with your point on this matter.

I do however suggest a specific forum name for ONLY Okie's lies........like Okie's garbage can?

I am serious! Like I said, I agree that coming here to DV can help many in realizing he is 100% wrong on everything. But to post it in "rumors" section does not justify what his chats are. Just a suggestion.

Dan

I agree. The problem in truth in advertising cases is proving intent,stating one's opinion even for financial gain would be very difficult to prove as malice. Especially with disclaimers which it seems all stipulate for protection. Honestly I have a hard time trying figure out which are the "pumpers" and which are just people looking for an ego high. All the sites I've encountered are "for profit" (which I don't have a problem with by the way) and thus may also be scutinized & probed in any investigation.jmo and should be accepted as such as I have no affiliation with any dinar website and accept no fees from therin.............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

I agree Dan. Nothing about an investigation like that would be simple, but on the other hand, these people are nearly always stating much more than "opinion." They're always pretty specific as to information - much more than "I believe it will RV next Monday." I don't think intent would be difficult to demonstrate, particularly with the patterns they've established over a long period of time. Undoubtedly those only seeking the "ego high" would be difficult to prosecute criminally, but I think there might still be civil liability.

P.S.: I love the garbage can suggestion. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Although I do agree with your point on this matter.

I do however suggest a specific forum name for ONLY Okie's lies........like Okie's garbage can?

I am serious! Like I said, I agree that coming here to DV can help many in realizing he is 100% wrong on everything. But to post it in "rumors" section does not justify what his chats are. Just a suggestion.

Dan

Ha good one,or how bout "Pure Shiite" section.........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY & hold the tolet paper please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

We all know the RUMORS that Okie and his team come out with and the record of this information being correct, close or even remotely accurate. Yet every week he has his following and every week they all seem to post as if surprised by the outcome of his predictions, my question in all of this is when will you people learn? Okies rumors are great for entertainment value ONLY, So as such you should take what is said with a grain of salt and move on right? I mean if Okie really had the INTEL he claims and the rumors he puts out were remotely accurate then there would be some credibility in listening to him, hence the 10million Dinar question. I just find the state of some of you laughable in all this. Peace. NOW BASH AWAY.

Thank you BanG for your thoughts :D

I find it all baffling. IT has been an exercise of total futility

to listen to people such as Okie and Steve and any of the

GET people, yet every week indeed someone posts their trash here

and to me it degrades this site and I can only hope DJ helps to stop

this madness.

Rumors do nothing for anyone. the very same folks that complain are

the ones that continue to follow this charade of lies and hype. It is about time

we all admit that these folks have always had another motive and it is clear

it is NOT for anyone but more sales of pretty paper :lol:

Doesn't the GEt team support and pump for "Ty" ? Is he not from dinarbanker

or one of those places. TerryK is always talking about "Ty" and why can't people see

what is happening and how so many are being taken for an emotional ride that is

very close to fraud, if not outright fraud? I think personally, before all of this circus is over,

there are some dealers who will simply skip town and/or come up with another silly

game. TD now sends out "RV Cards". :lol:

I have to tell you I simply shake my head at how so few will admit that something is

clearly NOT right and it seems to just keep getting more and more like what many think

it is...due to the rumors and lies, it has all the signs of "scam" yet we know at some point

when Iraq is actually ready, things will work out to some extent.

I guess what I find the most difficult to understand about it all is how this has grown into

something it never was. Yet everyone thinks it is the answer to all the worlds problems.

How has it been allowed to evolve into this kind of greed fest?

Thanks again BanG for your thoughts. So true, and yet sad it will continue every week unless

DV stops this nonsense.

All my best to you my friend :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to propose that Okie and any GET team chats, intel, and other garbage be outlawed on this site. Rumors are one thing, but flat out lying and fabricating intel should be banned from such a credible website as DV. So I propose that Posting Okie and his retarded mob of cronies intel a ban-able offense. Harsh I know, but I dont think im the only one tired of seeing his blatant lies to pump dinar for traders.

Okie and his G.E.T team, what does the G.E.T stand for?

Did you guys know that if you look in a mirror, cross your eyes and say "okie" ten times fast it will actually make you less intelligent.

What do you think happened to Charlie Sheen?

Charlie Sheen has been told by his lawyers to stay out of the media.

GROW UP

IF DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT :o

Thanks Rick for the use of capslock and an opinion that noone gives a %^*> about.

Adam, I agree it's very important to publicly slay okie and his band of bumbling idiots in the forum. But such can be done with a sticky to new users warning them of the false speculators. Every time his chats are posted it ensnares more people to his notoriety. I am always of the opinion if you leave garbage around it's going to stink the place up regardless of the reason it is there in the first place. Just my 2 cents.

i saw a MAN in the Costco parking lot wearing an OKLAHOMA jersey with OIL all over is pants. he was handing out fliers to everyone and say..."Here this i good intel you cant go wrong" like almost he was campaigning for President, and if you spread the word he'll give you a few thousand dinars. *Poof* :blink: WTF!?! *just woke up* :blink:

I think okie just maybe , might be on to something and probably feels like a complete idiot every time things don't happen, I know if I herd some news I would post it, but I never do, so I read and try to find a reason not to take a loss on this and get out. But there is a awful lot going on and all of the Gurus ( pumpers ) seem to be saying the same, I have been watching this for about a year, got invested last July, and finally joined the site in december. While reading all the pumper bs is frustrating, but it is also uplifting, leave the man alone let him help us keep the faith and just believe that some day, hopefully soon the roller coaster ride will be over.