Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some knuckleheads just have no sense of humor. They want their precious ideals cradled. It's absurd you have so many negatives. I gave you a Plus 1 to try and reverse it.

I agree I gave you both a +1. IDIOTS in here sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the prediction, but I think the way things are going over there right now, if they wait until then to RV, the place will be burnt down, and the ministers that survived will be living in other parts of the world. We can only hope for the Iraqi's sake and our own, that they do it soon, or they will have to come up with a plan B government, and we start over again. Fingers crossed for now, but still positive!!! :blink::huh::huh:

I would not have gotten the date reference without the replies. Thanks guys.

When I climbed onto this ride, I was expecting Daytona, but I got Baja instead! :blink:

Add to that the irrepressible need to cry wolf, and I'm becoming a basket case. However, if the Emir of Kuwait does arrive in Iraq Monday I have to believe it bodes well for the RV. I thought all the Chapter 7 sanctions had already been lifted, but it is possible the Emir still needs to sign off on the last one? If that is the case, then every single earlier prediction was doomed to be wrong - but I'm sure truly reliable intel is hard to come by, especially if we don't know who or what is really in the driver's seat. That and the GOI's effectiveness is a JOKE.

Too bad I'm no longer fond of roller coasters after a long rollover accident in the mountains near SLC, UT, back in the mid 70s.:D

Peace and Prosperity (and one out of two ain't bad)

• Upvote 1

UUUUUHHHH, HELLO??????????? Dont you know you cant give a date without listing your intel????!!!!! Thats the most important part!!! If you predict a date, then you have to include either a link or some crappy intel! I mean, havent you seen the posts from our hero, the great oil man??? :blink::blink: If you predict, post some really crappy intel and then we all will believe it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! For example, December 21 2012, because I have been invested for 4 years, the 21st is exactly 4 days before Christmas. Or,.... I am 21 days late on my house payment, so therefore I KNOW it must RV the 21st of March. etc. etc.

The Intel, all about the Intel!!! Doesnt matter how intelligent it is, or if its even reliable, (just ask Okie about that, he will tell you all about it.) !!!

(Hopefully you all can tell im joking???? ;);) )

• Upvote 2