Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Know You're a Dinar Redneck when....Humor

While we're waiting, waiting and waiting... thought it would be fun to share how the "Dinar experience" has blended in to some of our everyday lifestyles.

You know You're a "Dinar Redneck" When....ohmy.gif

You change your television default wake up timer from the usual 5am to a 4am, and from music to channel 200.. in order to wake up to World Business Today.

When "pumping" becomes part of your vocabulary when disciplining " "Stop begging me is replaced by "Stop pumping me"

When your children ask if you'll be cooking tonight, or will you be on the computer checking for Dinar updates.

• Upvote 2

You know you're a Dinar Redneck when...

...RV no longer makes you think of a camper

...you can name Iraq's Minister of Finance, but no one in the US Treasury

...all your "bookmarked sites" are Dinar related

...you have added a FOREX app on your phone so that you can check it on breaks

...you have set up local time and "Iraq time" on your pc's desk top.

:D

• Upvote 6

While we're waiting, waiting and waiting... thought it would be fun to share how the "Dinar experience" has blended in to some of our everyday lifestyles.

You know You're a "Dinar Redneck" When....ohmy.gif

You change your television default wake up timer from the usual 5am to a 4am, and from music to channel 200.. in order to wake up to World Business Today.

When "pumping" becomes part of your vocabulary when disciplining " "Stop begging me is replaced by "Stop pumping me"

When your children ask if you'll be cooking tonight, or will you be on the computer checking for Dinar updates.

Yeh, already did that. Well I'm here, ain't I ?

Okay, got the pre-ceding posts out of the way. Now, where is the humor part? Dinar "redneck" doesn't work. Dinaraholic is better - Dinaraphile - Dinarphobia -

Dinarpsychobabbler - Dinardoofus - Dinar Grand High Exaltant Mystic Ruler. Got to go, might miss one of the thousand posts I will read today.

You you know more about Middle East history and culture than the local 7-11 clerk.

You can recite both the captial gains and income tax codes for foreign currency by heart.

You can name off all the states that don't have state taxes in less than 5 seconds.

You have your local bank manager's home number on speed dial, just incase it RVs in the middle of the night.

:)

• Upvote 7

Wishwell - when your initial post is prefaced with the word - Humor, well I gotta tell you that is kind of like saying "I have a source on the condition of not being named". If you have to splain it, it ain't gonna be funny.

Well thanks for splaining your insight but I think you've posted that before.

You were here at 11:11 and again at 4:25?

Thanks for playing, but you misinterpreted

Humor was not to imply that I was funny nor to solicit a comedic review. Sorry for the inconvenience, it was not to imply it was worthy of your opening. Humor, however was tagged to divert those from wasting precious time, when they have very important and SERIOUS things to do like reading 1000 posts and submitting off topic critical reviews for a select few.

I'm having fun reading the responses, then a **** Butkus fan subjects me to the likes of a flat coke on a rainy day? Twice?

Judging by the trend of your critical reviews today and off topic responses soliciting good movie discussions, I'm going to wish you a better day tomorrow.

Tossing a bottle of midol and Blockbuster card toward Navy Pier.

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important."

GO RV...Go Colts

Wishwell11

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1