Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Know You're a Dinar Redneck when....Humor

1. Your financial analyst goes by the name Possum

2. You claim on your resume to speak 2 languages now (English and Google translated Arabic)

3. When you use the letters IMF nowadays they no longer stand for.... "I might've farted". Whereby totally confusing texts you send to friends.

4. You seek to find a gas station that serves only gas refined from Iraqi oil.

5. Your Shrink asks you how your doing and you tell her you are between IRAQ and a hard place right now.

6. You were asked if you cared for watermelon the other day and you said..."Jamal?"

7. You smile in spirit because you're sure you're the richest man in line waiting for this months unemployment check.

8. You have the yacht salesman down the way flustered because each week you come in he thinks he just made a big sale.

9. You named your dog "Shabs" and his favorite stick "RV". Need I say more?

I better stop there....:D

• Upvote 3

1. Your financial analyst goes by the name Possum

2. You claim on your resume to speak 2 languages now (English and Google translated Arabic)

3. When you use the letters IMF nowadays they no longer stand for.... "I might've farted". Whereby totally confusing texts you send to friends.

4. You seek to find a gas station that serves only gas refined from Iraqi oil.

5. Your Shrink asks you how your doing and you tell her you are between IRAQ and a hard place right now.

6. You were asked if you cared for watermelon the other day and you said..."Jamal?"

7. You smile in spirit because you're sure you're the richest man in line waiting for this months unemployment check.

8. You have the yacht salesman down the way flustered because each week you come in he thinks he just made a big sale.

9. You named your dog "Shabs" and his favorite stick "RV". Need I say more?

I better stop there....:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: These are good!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

OMG..Have you been in my gym?? :lol::lol::lol:

Ha! no I dont think so lately. I had a vacation home in Jacksonville right off Atlantic Blvd and I would frequent the World gym there. But, this morning was plain old Ohio and I even had a guy ask me to spot him and I said; "give me a minute, im posting on a Din.....well nevermind, you wouldnt understand".

We are soooooo lame!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! no I dont think so lately. I had a vacation home in Jacksonville right off Atlantic Blvd and I would frequent the World gym there. But, this morning was plain old Ohio and I even had a guy ask me to spot him and I said; "give me a minute, im posting on a Din.....well nevermind, you wouldnt understand".

We are soooooo lame!!!!!!!!!!

But sooooo funny!!!! :lol::lol: