Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are the Traders now doing a little pumping?

rsskelton

My take on it is this:

1. The reason they didn't know is that they aren't one of the big dealers of dinar. Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker are. The US Treasury called DT and DB directly to tell them of the new directive. Because Tampa Dinar is smaller they weren't called so weren't aware of the changes. Once they became aware of the changes, they posted them to their website.

2. Dinar Trade and the others are NOT pumping. How do I know this? Because Ali has spent a lot of his time setting up his cash in procedures, arranging for the ledger transfers, setting up access to gold for his customers, etc. and now all of that time and effort is now down the drain. If he were pumping he would not have spent so much time setting everything up, particularly the arrangement for the gold.

Makes sense. Thanks for your reply!

• Upvote 1

I have been reading several sights for a couple of years and I find several things about all the rumors.

1. We the people get very excited about nothing.

2. We the people off times misread what is happening.

3. We the people would like for the RV to happen yesterday.

5. We the people are sometimes worried that this is all a big con.

6. We the people get very upset when somone post something that is conterary to our own personal belief or own predictions.

7. Now are the Dinar Traders pumping to make more money. I hope so that is what America is built on free enterprise. To be honest, WHO CARES. I bought what I was comfortable with and no more. A high or low RV I make money and it will most likely be the best investment I have ever made. I lost a bundle the last go around with Wall Street.

I could go on and on with the "We the people", but I think you get my drift.

Let me tell you what I hold to.

Rumors are fun and exciting but... History has always repeated itself. Revaluation of currencies have been happening and the pattern has held true in the last 50 years.

I look at Iraq and they are ripe for this to happen for them.

Revaluations are always pleasent in their rewards.

We cannot demand that it should be in our timing but we can be patient and then we will enjoy the rewards of our patience.

My investment in the Dinar has allowed me to dream and it has been fun not frusterating.

Take the time to dream a little, enjoy each day as the sun rises and remember to be thankful you are on this side of the dirt. Try not to be critical of someone elses hopes and the rumors they may hear, just smile or add to it, remember you are in a rumor section of this websight not the History Chanel.

Smile and know that the time is near according to History.

Go RV

Cactus11

• Upvote 1

No doubt they are pumping the consumer. My feeling is this 99.9% of all rumors come from traders! Save yourself money and stop buying from traders. Use the US banking system.................

Probably correct in your assessment

Thats because they did it AFTER I called them.

That much is clear from your first post on thread.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TO ME IT SHOWS WHICH DEALERS ARE MORE DILIGENT THAN OTHERS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

SEEMINGLY, THE US TREASURY MUST HAVE THOUGHT TAMPA & OTHER SMALLER DEALERS WERE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO SEND THEM THE MESSAGE..

RATHER, THE 2 BIG ONES THAT THEY KNOW MOST PEOPLE WILL CASH IN WITH OR MAJOR BANKS..

THE INTERESTING PART TO ME IS THE TIMING>>>???????

IMO- IF THIS WAS MADE LEGAL BY OUR US TREASURY IN JANUARY,, BUT JUST NOW THEY NOTIFY THE MAJOR DEALERS, THEN WTH??? WHY WAIT, UNLESS THE US TREASURY KNEW IT WOULD VALIDATE THIS INVESTMENT AND BECOME MORE OF A MEDIA HYPE, COULD HAVE MESSED UP THEIR ENTIRE PLAN, IF EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT IT... JMHO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

When she came back to the phone she said her Manager just checked D. Trades site, and I was correct. My question is, why would they have to look at another dealers site to know? They did not change it until after our call. That was around 4:00 CST. The others had it up early this morning. If I was buying more dinar (which I am not) I don't think I would go there. If it takes them that long to update their info, I wonder how long it takes them to ship? Maybe I'm wrong . I hope I am. Sure would like to see something about it from some source other than the dealers though.

Hey guys - the answer is right here - just check with the Treasury department. If they are laws, they are laws.

SEEMINGLY, THE US TREASURY MUST HAVE THOUGHT TAMPA & OTHER SMALLER DEALERS WERE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO SEND THEM THE MESSAGE..

RATHER, THE 2 BIG ONES THAT THEY KNOW MOST PEOPLE WILL CASH IN WITH OR MAJOR BANKS..

THE INTERESTING PART TO ME IS THE TIMING>>>???????

IMO- IF THIS WAS MADE LEGAL BY OUR US TREASURY IN JANUARY,, BUT JUST NOW THEY NOTIFY THE MAJOR DEALERS, THEN WTH??? WHY WAIT, UNLESS THE US TREASURY KNEW IT WOULD VALIDATE THIS INVESTMENT AND BECOME MORE OF A MEDIA HYPE, COULD HAVE MESSED UP THEIR ENTIRE PLAN, IF EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT IT... JMHO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone checked with Treasury?

california ab 2789 I have been a lot concerning the this new cash in law. Here is the law after doing some research on the US treasury site. I didn't read it all, but as you can see how a lot of rumors can get started from it. ALL states have some of form of this law. From my understanding you will just have to reach your states laws as to what you paln to do post RV. Good RV!!!

Your reply makes perfect sense. Thats why I am asking you folks what you think. Thanks for the good input!smile.gif

Just a heads up regarding these companies being registered with the U.S. Treasury. What they really are is registered as a "Money Service Business" and nothing more. I don't think they would receive "updates" of any sort from the U.S. treasury when it comes to these types of things. I would think that the responsibility (keeping updated) lies with the companies (and their law teams) that are in the "money service business."

I could be wrong but I do know that being registered with the U.S. Treasury is a little more over rated then what we may think. It is only registering the company as a MSB or money service business.

Great find though my friend.

I believe this is the biggest reason. Which dealers are more diligent than others... Well said

Ok gang, thought you might find this of interest. After seeing the new cash in procedures from DT and DB, I thought I would do a bit of investigating of my own. I went to Tampa Dinars site and clicked on cash in procedures. There was no change there. The site still said you could buy gold, said nothing about ledger to ledger transfers, or any of the other things we have been seeing today. I then decided to call them. The lady I spoke with was quite pleasant and I asked her if there had been any changes to their cash in procedure. She told me no. I then proceded to tell her what was being put out there by some of the other dealers. She asked me if I would hold for a moment and let her double check. After a couple of minutes she came back on the phone and told me that I was absolutely correct. She said her manager checked DB's site and it was true. Now my question to her was, "Why would you have to look at another traders site"? Why would you have not gotten the same info from the treasury dept? She was a little flustered and said she did not know. I then ended the call. Two minutes later, I went back to their site and guess what? Yep, the site is now showing the same info as the other two. So tell me friends; Are we now being directly pumped by the traders themselves? I hope I'm wrong and welcome your comments. Those of you who have read my posts should know, I'm not making this up. Whatcha think?

The "Proof of Purchase Thing" caught my attention. I got off the phone with DT. minutes ago. I called the number on their site and was promptly told that they were experiencing high call volumes and to leave a message if prompted to. Low and behold, a woman answered. I'll tell you, it sounded like a call center in the background, people talking and phones ringing like crazy. These folks are busy. I began my line of questioning. My main question was, "Can I cash in Dinar that I purchased from another person"? Her response was, "Yes, but that person will have to pay the taxes on the exchange." I said, "Ok". Next question, "If I decide to buy a Million Dinar off of Ebay from a person that is not registered with the Treasury Dept., does that mean they have to cash in for me? At that point, she was lost for words. About 20 seconds of silence, she came with, "we'll make that information available as it becomes available to us". That's how it went. I know as much now as I did before I called them. You know me, I told her to a good 1.

• Upvote 1

Jim -Ad banners are not determined by DV. They're powered by Google and determined by what you have searched or clicked on.

And rjboots is right on, ...banks are as corrupt as anyone out there.

Magicchris is right also. Anyone who uses a govt website to knowingly mislead others for profit is asking for big trouble from the feds.

My guess is that neither the woman nor the webmaster were up to speed.

• Upvote 1

Jim -Ad banners are not determined by DV. They're powered by Google and determined by what you have searched or clicked on.

And rjboots is right on, ...banks are as corrupt as anyone out there.

Magicchris is right also. Anyone who uses a govt website to knowingly mislead others for profit is asking for big trouble from the feds.

My guess is that neither the woman nor the webmaster were up to speed.

Hi Sushi :)

Thank you for your comments. I do not personally use google, but being that this

is a dinar related site, that TD ad banner shows up of course, which I think is little difference

in motive than all the hype and guru comments...it is all about sales, but that particular ad banner

from TD is simply misleading and not appropriate. I do not blame DV, just that I personally think it is

tasteless.

It is one thing for a 'dealer' to promote themselves for the sake of doing business, it is a whole other

arena and hype to add a comment such as "buy dinar and riches will be yours". That is the boldest

form of pumping I have seen from any dealer personally, and it is irresponsible for them to even attempt

to make a claim such as this. One of the many reasons why I personally chose to stay away from doing business

with any dealer/MSB.

Thanks again for your thoughts :)

All my best!

Jim

---

It may very well be.

I've not seen it.

We each see different ad banners, whether we use Google or not

Google powers the site.

I didn't mean to imply you were wrong about the ad, I was just saying DV isn't responsible for it. Just wanted to clarify that.

Have a great weekend.

Let's all envision ourselves living large.

Let's manifest this RV. :)

• Upvote 1

Does anyone actually think that if you went to any other country with a pocket full of US Dollars and went to exchange it for the currency of the country you were in, that they would make you prove where you bought it and make you pay some kind of tax on it, Not hardly!, so what is so different with the Iraqi Dinar?, it is after all is said and done LEGAL CURRENCY, Banks anywhere will exchange it for any other currency after the RV and make a handsome profit on it as well!

Just my take on it and MHO!

Does anyone actually think that if you went to any other country with a pocket full of US Dollars and went to exchange it for the currency of the country you were in, that they would make you prove where you bought it and make you pay some kind of tax on it, Not hardly!, so what is so different with the Iraqi Dinar?, it is after all is said and done LEGAL CURRENCY, Banks anywhere will exchange it for any other currency after the RV and make a handsome profit on it as well!

Most countries do have a cash limit, and will require proof that the fund came from legit sources if the amount is over a specific limit (ei. Over $10K usd or equivalent). I doubt countries will allow people to come in and out with hard cash in the 5+ digits range, without some sort of explanation...

I'm with Ya! I'm not buying it either. My second lap around the world with the Navy was no different than the first. The money was exchangeable where ever you were. If it's in your wallet, you own it. Not much Cartel trading Dinar these days. As least that I'm aware of. Back in the day, you'd be amazed what a Government issued black ink pen would get you in Kenya.tongue.gif

Edited by Slaydadea

My take on it is this:

1. The reason they didn't know is that they aren't one of the big dealers of dinar. Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker are. The US Treasury called DT and DB directly to tell them of the new directive. Because Tampa Dinar is smaller they weren't called so weren't aware of the changes. Once they became aware of the changes, they posted them to their website.

2. Dinar Trade and the others are NOT pumping. How do I know this? Because Ali has spent a lot of his time setting up his cash in procedures, arranging for the ledger transfers, setting up access to gold for his customers, etc. and now all of that time and effort is now down the drain. If he were pumping he would not have spent so much time setting everything up, particularly the arrangement for the gold.

Your explanation really is not very good.. Scams and Frauds are Almost ALWAYS well thought out and Well planned. Esp when dealing with such large sums of money. If it wasn't

Well thought out they would not be able to attract people who know their stuff.

So yes He WOULD spend a lot of time making things look pretty and perfect so that it was easy to convince others with a shine store front. Using that logic to convince people that

Ali is not scamming people is Horrible. Whether you like it or not Scam Artist don't go after their victums wearing torn jeans and flip flops.

• Upvote 1

If you think Ali is scamming people by announcing a change in Treasury regulations then we will just have to agree to disagree on that point.

This dinar investment may not work out like we want (I think it will but having it not do so is always a possibility) but I have a very difficult time believing that the new changes from the Treasury Department is part of an elaborate fraud on Ali's part to get people to buy more dinars from him, ESPECIALLY given the fact that his wife was in a very bad car accident last week and on a ventilator.

If he really were scamming people don't you think he would choose a better week than a week that was probably incredibly trying for him and his family to announce a change that would require him to change the majority of the plans he had made for cash in?

Yes, there are scams out there and yes I do believe there have been pumpers on these forums, but I just don't believe the change in Treasury regs is part of some elaborate plan on Ali's part to drum up more business.

Call me an optimist. ;)

• Upvote 1