Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Rumors

wingsofhope

Does anyone have conformation on these or is it just more BS

Rumor #1

March 8, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

[Poppy2] We are on a hour by hour watch from several days ago and this comes direct from out of the US TREASURY; guys if they dont know I assure you no one on any of these sites knows. The encouraging thing is they are saying all required to RV is complete, it is just timing of getting the red tape and all prior war debt paid to all outstanding contracts first before they release the RV to the world. Remember they paid out 21 billion in RV money this last week. We are in line and should be and could be at any moment. My info comes direct from a 19 year veteran chief officer of the US Treasury.

[Poppy2] The best news I liked was that they didn’t use any of the CBI reserves to pay this out. They paid out of a Swiss account from off shore hidden funds not figured into the reserves of the CBI. They are the richest country in the world and our RV will be higher than the other countries being paid $ 3.10. The USA stayed longer, spent more and lost more than any other country and all have been paid.

Rumor #2

[unable to retrieve full-text content][Vanders] Update from Akbanl in Turkey. Corporates paid out today were Saddam Era reparation payments at the rate of 1 IQD = 2.67 EUD.RV should follow in the near future

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It does appear something is happening. This is so necessary for the whole world. I hope the stuff coming from Alawi is all subterfuge. If there was going to be an RV in a few days, I would imagine that we would hear all kinds of negative things first. Remember with Iraq, everything said means the opposite. Has to happen. Obama is so weak in everything. He has to take out the Libyan Air Force and then tell the military that it is all over for Gaddafi. Where the frick are the other countries. I have relatives from Brasil and they are appalled by America. Brasil - what a poor excuse for a country.

• Upvote 1

I will remain skeptical on this one. Would be wonderful to see do not misunderstand me. I think the political climate and unrest within Iraq may play a big role in such an RV if it were to really come about. God only knows how we all want finality and closure to this chapter in our lives, we have all dreamed of this event and even made plans for it actually happening but I just do not know how this can be right now. Leaves more room for thought. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

Love this rumor.

Except for the part alluding to the US getting a better rate than other countries. I just don't see how that happens. A rate is a rate. Period.

There are no sales for other countries or discounts if you have a promotional code. It's just a rate.

Other than that- It's a rumor I would like to believe. They name the sources credentials and they sound plausible (and new- I don't think I've heard of a 19 year vet of the US treasury before).

So...we'll see.

• Upvote 1

I believer rumor #2 was around last week also, just by a different poster. After reading that part I thought I had read it before somewhere. Just hoping it is not rehashed.

I thought the same thing. Read it last week but I believe it mentioned something about a "Contractor" in Greece being payed the same way, same amount. Let's hope it's a 'new' rumor.

I can't help thinking about this one. Aren't we very near to the Anniversary of the Kuwait RV date? Coincidence???

I just keep hoping that it will RV before the Arab Summit because after that, it's anybodys guess. Hmmmm, now that I think about it, it's already anybodys guess. Nevermind......blink.gif

• Upvote 1

Rumor #2

[unable to retrieve full-text content][Vanders] Update from Akbanl in Turkey. Corporates paid out today were Saddam Era reparation payments at the rate of 1 IQD = 2.67 EUD.RV should follow in the near future

Am I figuring correctly? If 1 IQD = 2.67 EUD, does that mean the IQD could RV at 3.74 using the current conversion rate ( if this information was factual)? Sorry, new at trying to figure rates....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BanG

I will remain skeptical on this one. Would be wonderful to see do not misunderstand me. I think the political climate and unrest within Iraq may play a big role in such an RV if it were to really come about. God only knows how we all want finality and closure to this chapter in our lives, we have all dreamed of this event and even made plans for it actually happening but I just do not know how this can be right now. Leaves more room for thought. JMO. Peace.

On the other hand, the political climate and unrest may be pre-empted in Iraq, and I think its leadership is smart enough to realize it, when the population experiences the greater buying power they're getting with the higher valued dinars. Overnight, Iraq could become the role model for governments in the rest of the Middle East to realize what the people in the demonstrations in their countries want - more buying power.

Edited by Squaredaway
  • Upvote 1

Remember they paid out 21 billion in RV money this last week.

End Quote

Really now? Here on Planet Earth or on LA-LA Land?

Except for the part alluding to the US getting a better rate than other countries. I just don't see how that happens. A rate is a rate. Period.

There are no sales for other countries or discounts if you have a promotional code. It's just a rate.

End Quote

Thanks for the common sense.

Am I figuring correctly? If 1 IQD = 2.67 EUD, does that mean the IQD could RV at 3.74 using the current conversion rate ( if this information was factual)? Sorry, new at trying to figure rates....

There's NO EUD to begin with.

Remember they paid out 21 billion in RV money this last week.

End Quote

Really now? Here on Planet Earth or on LA-LA Land?

End Quote

Thanks for the common sense.

There's NO EUD to begin with.

As the "D" and the "R" are so close on the keyboard, I am sure that is what the original poster meant. As for myself, I typed while reading to try and get his post correct and blindly followed the 'EUD". Sorry my error upset you so much.

As the "D" and the "R" are so close on the keyboard, I am sure that is what the original poster meant. As for myself, I typed while reading to try and get his post correct and blindly followed the 'EUD". Sorry my error upset you so much.

Didn't upset me at all, mind you. Just pointed it out in order to avoid confusion which is the last thing we need here, you'll agree.

I'm sorry if you took it bad.