Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POURIT'S OPINION...WE'RE DONE

We were told the same thing last week by Randy Koonce, a guy who never predicts dates. Thanks anyway.

I agree with you.....heard this guarranty BS many times before. Who's your "real" source pourit? I know ....top secret, you can't tell or you'll have to kill me.....it's too sensitive or it'll jepordize his position....blah, blah blah blah.....how much you wanna bet it aint done by next Tuesday like you say????? ;) And to anybody else who wants to give me a negative......same bet B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just enough time to order more.........Give me a brake :angry:

You caught that too at the end. The PUMPER was trying to get you and more people you know to buy more

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Its a week to week deal, over on another site, they are trying to push it up another week by saying "looks good by the end of next week" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets see first it had to be done by the end of Dec. 2010

Then week to week its got to be done and now the drop date is March 1st, 2011..

WOW is all i can say

• Upvote 2

SORRY PAL BUT I'M NOT A PUMPER.....I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO TELL A LOVED ONE OR A FRIEND ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT THAT YOU FORGOT TO TELL. AND TO THE PERSON ABOVE THAT SAID THEY WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS PACK OF LIES...I'LL BET HE STILL OWN DINARS...WHICH THEY COULD SELL AT A PROFIT WHEN SELLING 25,000 NOTES INDIVIDUALLY. I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO WIN...EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES. RELAX EVERYONE POURITFORWARD.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

:lol::lol: saying that your getting this from sources on many diff sites takes away any hope of you being right.......sorry....unfortunately thats just how things are.....

I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE THE ONLY ONE'S THAT HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT DINARS...BUT IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT...IT'S FINE. SOMETIMES I AGREE EVEN WITH YOU KEEP...BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T. I JUST THINK THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE WILL BE TOGETHER WITHIN A FEW DAYS. BY THE WAY...DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T EVER LOOKED AT OTHERS INFO TO HELP YOU FORM YOUR OPINIONS....BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE ALL DO. I GO TO ALL SITES...ABOUT TEN OF THEM...TO GET A MORE WELL ROUNDED VIEW. I ADD COMMON SENSE AND THEM FORM MY OPINIONS. ENOUGH SAID. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the positive post. It's been a tough day for many. Reading a lot of negative today. I can take both,but it does tend to bring out the worst in some. Have a Great day and Weekend. It all just means the ride will continue a while longer. As many people have said none of us knows when this will happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SORRY PAL BUT I'M NOT A PUMPER.....I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO TELL A LOVED ONE OR A FRIEND ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT THAT YOU FORGOT TO TELL. AND TO THE PERSON ABOVE THAT SAID THEY WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS PACK OF LIES...I'LL BET HE STILL OWN DINARS...WHICH THEY COULD SELL AT A PROFIT WHEN SELLING 25,000 NOTES INDIVIDUALLY. I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO WIN...EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES. RELAX EVERYONE POURITFORWARD.

I will appoligize next week if it does finally RV, but after a few years of hearing its going to RV next Monday or next week some of us get frustrated and burned too many times.

Sorry if i was wrong, just being honest here

Have a good weekend

• Upvote 2

OK.............. I HAVEN'T POSTED ON DV FOR AWHILE BUT I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU MY OPINION..RIGHT OR WRONG.............THIS WILL ALL BE OVER BY TUESDAY............AND I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL DONE YOUR HOMEWORK FOR THE POST RV. YOU KNOW...TRUSTS......SELF DIRECTED ROTH IRA'S.....LLC'S.....OR EVEN OFFSHORE IF YOU LIKE. MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL OTHER SITES AND CHATS HAVE GIVEN YOU EXCELLENT ADVICE. IF YOU ARE NOT READY...GET PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFORE CASHING IN. HERE GOES...APPARENTLY 3500 CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND SEVERAL SOURCES FROM SEVERAL SITES HAVE SAID THAT THE BANKS ARE "TURNED UP" AND READY TO GO. THE PROTEST WON'T STOP IT AND IRAQ IS ABOUT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WEALTHY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. THE ONE REAL SOURCE I HAVE TELLS ME THAT IT CAN'T GO PAST MONDAY. IT'S DONE... SO GET READY TO ENJOY LIFE AND OF COURSE...DON'T FORGET TO POURIT-FORWARD A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED HELP...VETERANS, KIDS, ELDERLY, THE SICK AND HUNGRY, AND HOMELESS AND OF COURSE YOUR FAMILY. THIS IS THE TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO PATCH UP ALL THE OLD WOUNDS. PS...THINK...IS THERE ANYONE ELSE YOU NEED TO TELL ABOUT THIS BLESSING ? AFTER ALL.....SOMEONE TOLD YOU. YOU MAY HAVE A FEW HOURS LEFT. DON'T BE GREEDY...BE CLASSY INSTEAD. YOU CAN BE SOMEONE'S ANGEL ! I HOPE TO MEET MANY OF YOU SOON. BLESS YOU ALL.

How I agree with you....

On every point.....

Two points in particular...

Pay it Forward....

and IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE YOU NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH....

I have heard so many people just keeping this to themselves....

WHY????????

Isn't there enough dinar to go around......

Is this Blessing ONLY FOR YOU????????????

Is pride getting in your way??????

Answer the questions to yourself!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like a date better than tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes. I believe it will come just not tomorrow. I have told others about it but told them to do there on research and decide for themselves. And to only buy what you can afford. I feel it is a better odds than a lottery ticket. Besides I have blown and wasted more money on other things in life than a pinch of what I spent on dinar. If it never happened it would not be a big loss, but if it happened it would be a great gain. come on RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Excellent Day Everyone!!!! Enjoy life today because tomorrow will never come.

• Upvote 1

Pourit, thanks for the post. Lots of things point to this happening real soon like you say. I've enjoyed reading most of your posts in the past. (Gotta admit, I knew the pumper bashing gang was going to be all over you with the last part of your post. :D )

As for being burned Money4Nothing, you can only be burned if you go out and buy more based on a post.

Have a great weekend my friend and if you are right, well, I'll have a drink to salute you. B)

NOTE: Parliament has Sunday and Monday to have the final Minister positions brought to them for a vote in order for this to happen in this time frame.

• Upvote 3

We were told the same thing last week by Randy Koonce, a guy who never predicts dates. Thanks anyway.

-5. Wow. This is a tough crowd. And for what? Mr. Rich brings a lot to this site: he is level headed, I feel speaks the truth, and I find he is grounded and always has a grounded message.

Carrello

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Unbelievable, don't buy into it Newbies, keep what you have and don't take any measures that cause a hardship to buy more, the pumpers are back!

Here's the deal. I have spent approximately 3500 hours researching this dinar investment. I don't want anyone to over extend themselves. But...I am at about 99 % that this will happen and fairly soon. I believe it is just like a puzzle and I have seen most of the pieces fall into place. I think there are two more pieces to go. Maliki holds 1 and Shabibbi holds the other. I believe both pieces will be placed by Monday. You shouldn't tell newbies like yourself not to buy in...you should tell them to do some research and then make their own decision. I started buying in 2004 because I listened to someone like you about the Kuwait dinars 10 years earlier and did not pull the trigger. Probably cost me millions. I did my research this time and I'M READY.....and I totally believe thousands of lives will be transformed because of just those I have told. You can be a Grinch or you can POUROTFORWARD Life is a choice.

• Upvote 10

So let me get this straight.You expect me to rush out and persuade my family and friends to invest in the dinar based solely on your unfounded opinion that the RV will occur on Tuesday.Nope,it's not

going to happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Pourit, thanks for the post. Lots of things point to this happening real soon like you say. I've enjoyed reading most of your posts in the past. (Gotta admit, I knew the pumper bashing gang was going to be all over you with the last part of your post. :D )

As for being burned Money4Nothing, you can only be burned if you go out and buy more based on a post.

Have a great weekend my friend and if you are right, well, I'll have a drink to salute you. B)

NOTE: Parliament has Sunday and Monday to have the final Minister positions brought to them for a vote in order for this to happen in this time frame.

Well i didn't mean it that way, i meant mentally burnt many times.. you know someone fools you once and gets your hopes up for an RV (never cared about the rate) sure it would be nice to have the rate come in high but i don't believe it will.

I just meant mental burn, hurts the heart a bit too the first few times you really believe its going to RV and of course it doesn't

Have a great weekend too out your way