Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from DD

Jrod007

While this is a rumor from DD, we are certainly getting close to the RV. I believe we will see it early Friday morning, like at 2am or 3am. We will soon see!!!

* don't promote other sites:Iraqi Dinar close to RV at 3.22 rate heard on US radio last night 2-24-2011

February 24, 2011 02:26 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

Posted Today, 02:03 PM

One of my close friends who I turned on to the Iraqi Dinar investment a few months ago was on his way home from work late last night and was surfing the radio and came across a talk radio station that was talking about finance. After listening for awhile he realized that they were talking about the Iraqi Dinar so needless to say he turned it up and what they said was that all the people who are invested in the dinar they are very smart and are soon to be very wealthy because the dinar is soon to rv and should come in at around 3.22. Now I have been invested for about 5 years and I really don’t get over excited about anything. I haven’t been involved in any forums for all of these years because I have always looked at this as a long term investment. Having said that I do feel we are the closest we have ever been to seeing an end to this. My friend was extremely excited when he called me about what he heard on the radio.

Did anyone else hear this program and if so did they catch who the people were who were talking and I am wondering if they have any credibility or are they just stating what everyone else on these forums are?

Thanks for your time,

Mic

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

It's always nice to hear good news regarding the dinar, but what station, what program, what city, state....? This is very vague. In addition, what credibility do these people have that were conducting the talk show. Seems like just a lot of smoke.

Ditto

• Upvote 2

It's always nice to hear good news regarding the dinar, but what station, what program, what city, state....? This is very vague. In addition, what credibility do these people have that were conducting the talk show. Seems like just a lot of smoke.

I'm just passing on what I read. I'm not sure of any of the above which is why it's in rumors. Hopefully it's true. Just something to look to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i can agree we are very smart for investing in Iraq imho and we will be wealthy but when is the big ? its gonna happn soner or later but at what rate? who knows to me it has o be adecent one that goes along with their budgetalso the economy sso please wait it will all be over soon.

• Upvote 1

Correct. I don't know why people are voting you down for this. It seems preposterous that anybody would give this sort of "rumor" any credibility. It should strike anybody as ridiculous that rate information related to the rate or RV of the dinar would be broadcast on a radio station. I'm not blaming the messenger for posting it but, rather, the people that vote you down for your logical questions and conclusion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I always figured that their day of worship was on Friday since there had been government work being done on Saturdays recently. I may be way off but I didn't think ANYONE would work on their day of worship. Hard telling really, maybe one of our fine men and women over there will read the post and confirm what days they are absolutely not to work.

Edited by dinarmamma
  • Upvote 1

Don't get to excited about the rate stated. Anyone who has done some research knows that $3.22 would be the RI rate. the RI rate is based on what the currency of Iraq was valued at before we invaded and forced Saddam out of office. I wouldn't advise anyone get there hopes up for an RV to come in that high. There's been a lot of talk about dropping the 0's which would mean that we have an RV in the 85 cent range. Bear in mind that Kuwait RV'd at 10 cents and then shot up to $7 within 9 months. I hope we see some sort of an RV by 3/1. High or low makes no difference. JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

• Upvote 7

I've searched all day and I can't find any radio talk show that mentioned RV last night. Even those obscure early morning AM ones that are mostly white noise that all the insomniac jackwagons listen to. Somebody else had to have heard it. I ain't sayin it ain't so. I hope it is. I'll be up all night tonight with my Channel Master 6448.

• Upvote 1

DINARMAMA usually a Muslim's holy day, or prayer day is Friday. A majority of The Middle East, as well as Asian COUNTRIES take that day off for religious purposes................. :)

I do NOT dispute with your information, only seek to clarify... It is my understanding that Islam is not bound to a "day of rest" as is observed by Jews and Christians. The holy day/prayer day is in fact Friday. The customary observed period of prayer is from twelve noon until two PM. I may be incorrect about the exact time... B)

• Upvote 1

I do NOT dispute with your information, only seek to clarify... It is my understanding that Islam is not bound to a "day of rest" as is observed by Jews and Christians. The holy day/prayer day is in fact Friday. The customary observed period of prayer is from twelve noon until two PM. I may be incorrect about the exact time... B)

I learn something new every day and love it! As always thanks everyone for your info, it's appreciated. :twothumbs:

Don't get to excited about the rate stated. Anyone who has done some research knows that $3.22 would be the RI rate. the RI rate is based on what the currency of Iraq was valued at before we invaded and forced Saddam out of office. I wouldn't advise anyone get there hopes up for an RV to come in that high. There's been a lot of talk about dropping the 0's which would mean that we have an RV in the 85 cent range. Bear in mind that Kuwait RV'd at 10 cents and then shot up to $7 within 9 months. I hope we see some sort of an RV by 3/1. High or low makes no difference. JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

85 cents would be GREAT...................Even 10 cents would be a good start.............IF it rv`s at say 10 cents, I would cash in around 10% and wait forthe rest to go up :)

• Upvote 1