Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE DO YOU STORE YOUR PHYSICAL IRAQI DINARS?

LettheRVbegin

Put them in the bank.If youre not being audited, or subspect of a off Shore Corp.(you become subspect by useing an Off Shore Bank card)

Lawers ,Dr, and Business Owners , have put their unreported cash (money earned in USA)in Off Shore Corp

this is why they are checking. for years..

m j lee

Alrighty now, who know you have dinar? Who knows what they are looking for? OK, so quit worrying, wrap them like a piece of meat and stick them in the freezer, or put them in an old envelope and stick them in your "junk" drawer or a storage box, whatever. As long as you don't broadcast your plans, you are safe and so is your dinar. Mine are in a photo bag in with old photos...so if you look, you'll run out of energy before you find them! Have a great, worry free day!

In LA, I think you'd have a much greater chance of a home invasion and robbery than the feds confiscating the contents of your legitimate safety deposit box. :huh:

it's dangerous, but not as dangerous as before. I really want to get out of here and move to a smaller town.. possibly out of california...I don't make announcements to everyone that I have dinar in my apt. What I'm concerned most is fire. I never thought about this in the past, but ever since I bought dinars, I worry about it almost every day.

Just put it in a plastic ziplock bag and in something in your refrigerator that looks like a normal food container to others (left over chinese take-out container or something). No thief is going to look in your fridge for anything if they break in. Also, if there happens to be a fire, the fridge is one of the safest places for items to keep from burning up.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1

Get yourself a gun safe which holds 48 guns, it comes from Gandermountain and weighs 800lbs. Bolt it down to the ground in your house. Remove your 9mm and a 45 and have them loaded in the house, place your dinar in the safe with the rest of your guns and when you hear somebody grunting to lift the safe, go to that room with the safe in there and shoot them.

Do not give your dinar to your exwife or a old girlfriend to hold on to them for you..

Do not trust your exbrother inlaw with them

Do not leave them on the coffee table

Do not leave them on the dash of your car..

But if you want a easy way to protect your dinar go to a bank and open up a Safety Deposit Box, that way when it is time to turn them in all you have to do is go to the bank and open up the box and cash them in ...

God Bless America

In God We Trust

Go Rv

I once heard a Comedian ( Korean guy from Tennessee) talk about keeping all of his important papers in his OVEN. Great idea, until the new girlfriend comes over to bake cookies! I never worried about fire until now. Small fire safe but I think the freezer is the safest. Maybe in a ziplock bag, frozen inside a big bucket of chicken gizzards ;)