Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did "Okie" say no more intel from himself..?

mkholdings

I heard him yesterday say that RV would happen at 2 am (last night). I am sure we will hear from him again before next Monday.

This should probably be in the questions or rumors section.

You are correct...It started in Chats or rumors & belongs there...moved to rumors.....RON B)

• Upvote 1

I firmly believe that it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Some more colorful than others. Okie I believe has been great for the dinar community. He's kind of like Ottis from Andy Griffith. Always funny and always coming back to the thunder dome. He is welcome in my opinion. I like to hear everyone's point of views.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I have sources... They are always correct. - I have "Boots on the ground" they laugh every time I talk to them. But say I will be the first to know if anything special is happening. My other sources "government and bank workers" tell me about once a week that everything I read in the "Rumor" section has been a LIE. (flat out)

They tell me that if the rate has not been changed come June, it will come very fast after. "After the Chapter 7 is removed, Iraq will sink or swim"

Edited by Workinchump
  • Upvote 1

Just to clarify - just because a post is a "chat" does not qualify it for that topic.

If it is from one of the well known, or even obscure "gurus" - unless it is full of links that direct back to an original source .... it belongs in RUMORS!!!

If it is Adam, sonny1 or Scooter or other with attributions (not rate and date garbage or the usual highly suspect "intel") it belongs in "CHATS".

thank you,

pvS

• Upvote 1

If this RV doesn't come soon we are sunk...Not only Iraq. I live in Mexico but hear reports of the economy from friends all the time from the U.S. Talked to a friend today in California that says there are BLOCKS of hispanics lined up trying to be used as day laborers. It used to be a small group of around 10...Now it is blocks....Wow. I have heard other things too. The U.S. is going down if this RV doesn't come this year I would think.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If this RV doesn't come soon we are sunk...Not only Iraq. I live in Mexico but hear reports of the economy from friends all the time from the U.S. Talked to a friend today in California that says there are BLOCKS of hispanics lined up trying to be used as day laborers. It used to be a small group of around 10...Now it is blocks....Wow. I have heard other things too. The U.S. is going down if this RV doesn't come this year I would think.

Hi BANE :)

Thanks for your information.

Unfortunately, our once great country is in serious trouble,

whether there is a revaluation of the IQD or not. It does not matter,

the U.S. will not come out of this vice like grip of unlimited spending and debt

because some country revalues their currency. We have long ago passed

the point of no return due to many factors that finally caught up with it.

There is going to be NO "global reset" after the dinar revaluation. This is

simply hype beyond logic.

I hope you are well BANE, I know things have been difficult for you, and I wish the

best for you! Please stay safe. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13