Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Supreme Judicial Council announces the final accounts for the year 2010 **

dflake

2011-02-14

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php%3Fid%3D49833&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjb-0XS2FL-9pG_2M5EGvlyDdsvaQ

Supreme Judicial Council announces the final accounts for the year 2010

And the independent press agency

Said the Supreme Judicial Council for final accounts for 2010, which included the total amount of money allocated by the Ministry of Finance to the Supreme Judicial Council after the revision of the (289,220,964,431) two hundred and eighty nine billion, two hundred and twenty million nine hundred and sixty-four thousand, four hundred and one and thirty dinars only.

The spokesman also explained the official name of the Judicial Council Alaalyabd curtain Aberkdaron (115,416,275,370) devoted to the presidencies of Appeal in the provinces has been disbursed (113,114,494,816) billion and one hundred and fourteen million four hundred and ninety Alvautmanmaip and sixteen Dinaravqt for the period from 1/1/2010 and until 31/12 / 2010.

In the same context between Bayraktar that the value of revenue accruing to the Council and its courts was (9,479,856,447) for the period from 1/1/2010 until 31/12/2010, and income tax of employees of the Supreme Judicial Council, which is deducted by the Ministry of Finance and other taxes on goods licensing (fees identities, and other fees) and rental income as well as buildings belonging to the Council and the administrative fees and charges, fines, penalties and forfeitures.

He announced at the same time the value of expenditure (Alaivadat and hospitality), which was IFAD allocations of $ (67,264,029) and the allocation of hospitality and delegations of $ (30,707,161).

As for the investment budget for the year 2010 the judge explained that the overall budget (22,453,868,000) of which was the actual expenditure (13,762,564,020) for the completion of 35 projects.

Poster note:

As I recall, the release of the remainder of the 2010 budget, that was not accounted for, is one of the major requirements not only from Parliament, but the UN also. I will have to double check, unless someone knows know for sure right off hand. The release of this is a major step towards getting things moving.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the post dflake. I wonder if the 2010 audit may now be complete, because they state the actual expenditure amount?

Lord only knows. Personally I think the next big hurdle is going to be the census, but they may just get lax on that. Trying to take one now I think would present a whole new basket of problems. Scattered populous, refugees, heck they can't even decide on providence borders. We'll see.

COULD YOU EXPLAIN HOW THIS FITS INTO THE RV. I AM WANTING TO KNOW AS TODAY MY WIFE AND I FOUND OUT SHE IS PREGNANT AND NOW I REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS HAPPEN. HERES TO DESPERATE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. PLEASE RV. :tiphat:

Congratulations!!! :)

dflake, dude you are the all-pro GURU of the week. This is BIG. Really, Really,Really,Really, BIG. If it turns out to be less than true, than I guess its not so big.

For now, its um, big. They have had accounting geeks trying to uncook their books, like, forever. Not likely to retrieve all the money that was stolen, but now they have the basis to put up some safeguards in their bookkeeping commensurate with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Very important pre-RV prerequisite.

NICE find.

Maynard

Edited by Maynard57
  • Upvote 2

Lord only knows. Personally I think the next big hurdle is going to be the census, but they may just get lax on that. Trying to take one now I think would present a whole new basket of problems. Scattered populous, refugees, heck they can't even decide on providence borders. We'll see.

The census has been an ongoing problem for years, from what I understand it ties directly to the HCL. From what I have read, Iraq will not make the big money off oil till HCL is passed.

PUKmedia Walid al-Zaidi / Baghdad 02.13.2011 19:24:54

قال النائب عن ائتلاف العراقية جمال البطيخ: أن العراقية ليس لديها أي اعتراض صيغة قانون النفط والغاز. The MP said the coalition, the Iraqi melon beauty: that Iraq does not have any objection to a law of oil and gas.

واضاف البطيخ في اتصال هاتفي مع PUKmedia: ان مشروع قانون النفط والغاز سيتم اقراره في مجلس النواب بعد اقرار قانون المجلس الوطني السياسات الستراتيجية، مشيراً الى ان هذا القانون سيحل قسماً من المشاكل السياسية الموجودة في العراق. He said watermelon in a telephone conversation with PUKmedia: that the draft law of oil and gas will be passed in the House of Representatives after the adoption of the Law of the National Council strategic policies, noting that this law will solve part of the political problems in Iraq.

http://www.pukmedia.com/component/content/13240?task=view

• Upvote 1

COULD YOU EXPLAIN HOW THIS FITS INTO THE RV. I AM WANTING TO KNOW AS TODAY MY WIFE AND I FOUND OUT SHE IS PREGNANT AND NOW I REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS HAPPEN. HERES TO DESPERATE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. PLEASE RV. :tiphat:

My husband only agreed to have another kid because he believed me when I told him "we're just days away from the RV' I thought we were just days away and that was 6 months ago LMAO... I really need to live up to my end of the deal haha, come on RV

• Upvote 4

COULD YOU EXPLAIN HOW THIS FITS INTO THE RV. I AM WANTING TO KNOW AS TODAY MY WIFE AND I FOUND OUT SHE IS PREGNANT AND NOW I REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS HAPPEN. HERES TO DESPERATE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. PLEASE RV. tip_hat.gif

Dude, you two really take Valentines Day seriously (lol). Many congrats and heres hoping the RV happens really soon!

dflake, dude you are the all-pro GURU of the week. This is BIG. Really, Really,Really,Really, BIG. If it turns out to be less than true, than I guess its not so big.

For now, its um, big. They have had accounting geeks trying to uncook their books, like, forever. Not likely to retrieve all the money that was stolen, but now they have the basis to put up some safeguards in their bookkeeping commensurate with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Very important pre-RV prerequisite.

NICE find.

Maynard

dflake......I must agree with Maynard on this one. This is BIG.....if accuaretly being reported of course. Remember that this entire RV is a process. It is not magic or wishful thinking. This accounting of 2010 was a requirement before parliament would even cast a final vote for the 2011 budget draft resolution.

Now we have the Kurds saying that the HCL is agreed to now and will be ratified upon Allawi's strategic counsel becoming ratified into the GOI.

The 3 security ministries are almost there. This will complete the GOI.

The 2011 budget will have its vote on Tuesday or Wednesday. ( Scheduled for this anyways)

The CBI has presented its monetary policy to the parliment. Shabbi and his staff did this personally a couple of weeks ago.

These will be the final stages for acceptance to the WTO.

Lets look for it to reveal itself in the following fashion. Maybe not this exact order. All of which could occur in 48 hours once the 3 security ministries are filled. Here goes;

1)The final 3 security positions are presented to the parliament and approved.

2) Allawi's strategic counsel is ratified and made part of the Iraqi constitution.

3) The HCL is ratified by the parliment and submitted to Maliki for exectutive approval

4) Parliament confirms Maliki's entire cabinet and is printed in the Gazette to make them official.

5) Parliament ratifies the 2011 budget and is printed in the Gazette.

6) Parliament raties the recently removed terms of UNCS chapter 7 sanctions.

7) Parliament approves the new Monetary policy submitted by the CBI and sends it to Maliki for the executive approval. Much like our congress sends new law to the president for his signature and becomes law.

8) CBI announces the new rate for IQD and is activated for trade on Forex immediately.

9) The timelines for exchange of the 000's are made known to the rest of the world ( If any)

Thanks for a great post dflake (+)

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 2

According to Marcus Curtis, having the 2010 Budget sent to the UN for audit is key to the RV process. If that is the case, this is another large step towards the RV.

Marcus Curtis backs every statement with substantiated information. The man is very sharp. I trust his thorough sharing as he harbors no hiden agenda except to recover his lost 401K & retirement plan in 2008. Greed from Wall Street crooks & our sultry government account for most everyones economic demise.

• Upvote 2

COULD YOU EXPLAIN HOW THIS FITS INTO THE RV. I AM WANTING TO KNOW AS TODAY MY WIFE AND I FOUND OUT SHE IS PREGNANT AND NOW I REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS HAPPEN. HERES TO DESPERATE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. PLEASE RV.

WELL, THAT PUTS A TIME LIMIT ON IT. SOUNDS LIKE WE GET AN RV/RI IN LESS THAN 9 MONTHS. .......LOL

dflake......I must agree with Maynard on this one. This is BIG.....if accuaretly being reported of course. Remember that this entire RV is a process. It is not magic or wishful thinking. This accounting of 2010 was a requirement before parliament would even cast a final vote for the 2011 budget draft resolution.

Now we have the Kurds saying that the HCL is agreed to now and will be ratified upon Allawi's strategic counsel becoming ratified into the GOI.

The 2011 budget will have its vote on Tuesday or Wednesday. ( Scheduled for this anyways)

The CBI has presented its monetary policy to the parliment. Shabbi and his staff did this personally a couple of weeks ago.

Lets look for it to reveal itself in the following fashion. Maybe not this exact order. All of which could occur in 48 hours once the 3 security ministries are filled. Here goes;

2) Allawi's strategic counsel is ratified and made part of the Iraqi constitution.

3) The HCL is ratified by the parliment and submitted to Maliki for exectutive approval

4) Parliament confirms Maliki's entire cabinet and is printed in the Gazette to make them official.

7) Parliament approves the new Monetary policy submitted by the CBI and sends it to Maliki for the executive approval. Much like our congress sends new law to the president for his signature and becomes law.

8) CBI announces the new rate for IQD and is activated for trade on Forex immediately.

9) The timelines for exchange of the 000's are made known to the rest of the world ( If any)

All the best,

Lgraham

Thanks for putting this all together where it makes sense. I was starting to get discouraged with all the "intel" hype...this makes me feel like we really are closer!

All the best,

Lgraham

Is there a Cliff Notes version of this that could take it down to, let's say, a three step process? LOL

Good insight. Let's keep the train moving.

GO IRAQ!!!

• Upvote 1

All the best,

Lgraham

I may be confused on this, but doesn't the IMF need to approve step 8? I've been under the impression since I got into this that the IMF sorta has the final say to any currency becoming "legit". I hope I've been wrong this whole time..... :huh: