Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man

Ateam

Just checking different sites, looked at DD and noticed this idiot posted again saying everying is done and will happen monday! I want to know where his chats take place so I can get in on one and give him a piece of my mind. Did I say Okie Oil Man ... I ment Terry K ... I mean Okie or is it the same guy??? Interesting. Any ideas folks? :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

When I was on zzz, before being banned for once criticizing their sacred cow, namely Okie himself ... such a joke he is ... well, he was there as a regular poster.

So you might try that site ... zzz

http://zzz.forum-motion.com/

I wonder sometimes if he stays up nights to see if the RV happens or is posted when he says it will be in the middle of the night. I know I have. Silly me.

Good luck in finding him and say "hi" to him for me ... hahahahaha

smee2

• Upvote 4

HOLD IT

that didn't work when I checked the link. There are x's where part of it should be

Okay, figured it out, guess it is a case of autochanging or something.

where those three x's are, replace them with

zzz

then it should work.

smee2

This is getting stupid

the three x's

J u s t 4 D i n a r

take out the spaces

and let's see if it shows it this time

smee2

Just checking different sites, looked at DD and noticed this idiot posted again saying everying is done and will happen monday! I want to know where his chats take place so I can get in on one and give him a piece of my mind. Did I say Okie Oil Man ... I ment Terry K ... I mean Okie or is it the same guy??? Interesting. Any ideas folks? :angry:

:lol: Be sure that you never want to visit that site again cause you will surely be banned for going against their fearless leader lol

• Upvote 3

Seems like he moves from site to site, and gets protection from someone in a leadership role, until they have enough of defending his "intel". DD finally had enough, and now TerryK is his ego-gaurd. I think they are a perfect match! It's the ol' "you lie, and I'll swear to it".

It's great bedtime reading though. Dreaming of guitars I'll one day own...

• Upvote 1

Seems like he moves from site to site, and gets protection from someone in a leadership role, until they have enough of defending his "intel". DD finally had enough, and now TerryK is his ego-gaurd. I think they are a perfect match! It's the ol' "you lie, and I'll swear to it".

It's great bedtime reading though. Dreaming of guitars I'll one day on...

That whole site makes me think that it is a scam.. I mean they have a radio show now about the DINAR! are you kidding me. You create a radio show based around speculation. Shows you how much those pumpers are making. You just don't start a radio show for free!. Okie is a bonified idiot with the higest of the high intel. I guess we better find "that higher ground"

When you find him in a chat please let me know I have a few questions for him too

• Upvote 1

Thanks Ateam for your thoughts :)

I would assume to see more of this, it is about time to push harder

by these folks. I doubt you would be able to stand a chance of giving Okie

a piece of your mind, as they will just ban you LOL ;)

Unfortunately, these guys have one goal...it appears that goal is obvious.

There is nothing that is "done", they cannot know this in truth. An RV does not

work this way. CBI.IQ will state the rate when it is actually "done"....NOT Okie

or anyone else.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Thank you for the info smee, I just signed up and did a tiny bit of reading and that was enough. Seems like the Hattfields and the McCoys over there. I like the whole "first warning, second warning..." thing!! Lets everyone know if you are naughty or not LOL!! I'll stick to DV and when the RV happens, it happens. Have a nice weekend all!! ICE :D

Edited by iceburgpens
  • Upvote 2

Good info guys. I just posted something there calling him out. We will see, I don't think he will reply but I just want to see if he has the balls to chat with someone that knows their stuff but doesn't believe his crap.

I see you poked the hornet's nest :lol::bow::lol: I think that is GREAT!! It will be interesting to see the responses. It makes for some funny reading anyway. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

from another site

February 4th, 2011 12:01 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

BAGHDAD – The Feed – A member of the National Alliance just Leopard that delay in approving the budget is due to high world oil prices.

He said Fahd told the news agency public opinion (and babysit): “The budget estimated on a barrel of oil at 73 Ajzbnspp 14 Iraqi dinars, and after rising the price of a barrel 75 and, after this increase became to increase the price of a barrel of dependent upon the budget.”

Indicating the following: “The gap will shrink the deficit and that the figures when they are replaced in turn will change the draft of the project.” N. إ E.

http://translate.goo…late.google.com

two Iraqis translated this article. They both said the same thing. The “14 Iraqi dinars” is not right. The words Iraqi dinars does not fit in the article. Must have been a misprint. The 14 is 14 percent. That is the budget deficit. They are proposing raising the oil value to 75 in order to cut the deficit. Hope that helps.

Getting bashed hardcore by Okie believers. They love this guy lol. I am just waiting for Okie to reply or Terry K to re-sign in as Okie and defend his crap

ATEAM, why would you insist, as you say calling OKIE out, and for what purpose, do you not like him, do you not like what he posts. These are his opinions and he may or may not have facts. He always post what he thinks and asks before you read his articles to make a choice READ OR NOT READ. Are you posting your comment to call him out for fanfare of your own. I am not a disciple of OKIE or anyone else, i read all posts that interest me and move on and you should learn to do the same. Stop bashing people because of what they posts. Read them for their content and move on,in other words BE NICE. Want to bash me because i speak the truth, goooooo ahead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No point in calling out Okie or Terryk..........they are not smart enough to even understand