Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 3 to 4 days Possible

wingsofhope

wings of hope, please drink a red bull and fly your bullshit away from this site. you and okie can suck off and go somewhere else with your huge pile of gibberish....if I had the admin power, I would shut you out for good!!

Go RV! Go Administrators!!

Debunker out.

Most definitely uncalled for!!!! <_< They were just sharing a rumor what was found. a RUMOR. Take it for what it's worth, it's up to you to read and believe it or not. But it does NOT give you the right to bash someone just for passing something along for others to read.

People saying stuff like this really pisses me off and make me hate this site. Seriously. Let's all get along. Thanks for sharing this with us. In time, it'll happen. :)

• Upvote 8

As far off as it seems, it may not be as far off as we think. I know some of you don't like the "God stuff", but the bible does talk about a "one world government" so to speak. I'm sure this post will be frowned upon by said people, the ones not liking this "God stuff", but there are those who know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I want the RV, too, but there is a bigger picture that entails much more than us taking FB pics of out new found wealth. I hope we all are ready. Go God, Go RV...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Just passing along information.... You be the judge

Global Settlements: World leaders weighing in on Fed Reserve, making certain the payments (global settlements) are made.

China is calling the note on the U.S. and will foreclose on the corporation of the U.S., if they are not paid by 9p.m. PST last night. They will impose a lien against the U.S. Gov't. officials are working around the clock this weekend to be completed by close of business. RV should be on the shirttails of payments being made.

Sarkozy & Hu met in Paris and are both pushing to save the world from the control of the Fed Reserve leaders, i.e. U.S., Rothchilds, etc. Everything will happen at once. They will all be paid in treasury notes, and the outcome of Sarkozy & Hu meeting was that the Chinese will foreclose on U.S. Corporation gov't. this morning.

We should be able to cash out RV tuesday or wednesday, but they have also touched on Feb. 3rd as a cash in date. 180 nations are revaluing their currency on Feb 1, but Iraq is not one listed. Speculation was that IQD was not listed to keep us all from making a run on the banks and dealers to purchase more.

We've been hearing of banks getting excessive amounts of cash--Okie presented the question could it be the treasury notes that will replace the fed notes? Only 5th 3rd bank is prepared to carry the new notes. BOA/Wells Fargo are still trying to get over the hurdles of being ready as of yesterday afternoon.

There are 750 high-profile, high-level ppl all over the world, ranging from the U.N., banking, gov't, etc. -- power struggles going on right now. The world's media has been bought and paid for by the richest ppl in the world, explaining why we have not heard anything about all of this.

Put the pieces together and it makes sense. Revaluation will only occur after settlements go out. Feds wanted to revalue first, but China was afraid they would not get paid back after revaluation, so do not look at China as the bad guys even though you can trust no gov't. 100%. China, Russia, France, and England want privatization of what's going on in banking out. It's called mashination, meaning a scenario crated to destroy the world's economy and creating a one world currency that will replace our currencies sooner than we thought. Okie is right in asking where is the money? and if there is a collapse, a one-world currency will come out of it. It solidifies the need for the Fed Reserve remaining in power. Maybe M taking over CBI was a precursor to a world event. The currency we possess is the driver to the currency of GCC, and we are being played for dupes, and we missed the bigger picture of them working their way to a one-world currency. If they destroy all of them and one only will support them. They came up with the word rebooting for it, as what currency could stand alone if they collapse all the others?

There may be a case in which they pretend to sell us on an idea to get us to another place of one world currency. The world currency crisis is contrived so we will all throw up our hands and give up our sovereignty as nations. The CMKX, global settlements, prosperity packages, could all be a huge smokescreen, but it remains that a list of 180 currencies are listed on the IMF as changing their rates on Feb 1st.

Okie said in conjunction is forgiveness of debts...everything will zero out and start over.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is receiving over a 3 yr period a buy back of all those bad loans and being backed by the U.S. govt.

CMKX alone is the biggest ever Ponzi scheme for one country, coming in at 3.877 trillion. The plans were to slam it down through a crisis they created. Part of the contrived plan of a created scenario - everybody crashes, and the end will be a single currency faster than we thought, in an effort to save themselves the IQD is part of the 20-30 other currencies all ending up as one.

It will start with the IQD, then the GCC, but will be faster than we thought. The change will be like it was in 1971 when Nixon took us off the gold standard and nobody noticed.

Like in a poker game when the house takes a piece of every pot, the U.S. and the world have anted out. Eventually the 'house' winds up with all the money and spread it out amongst the Feds and Rothschilds, etc.

We must get back to the place of securing our currencies with 'real' assets, i.e. oil, gas, gold, minerals, etc., as the fiat currency game has been proven not to work. The powers that be have come up with a new smokescreen, which is to reboot the whole world.

We need to understand that each agency of the Federal gov't is a corporation, i.e. the courts, school districts, FBI, etc. Example: your county government doesn't have to pay taxes, and literally owns 80% of all the real estate/businesses in the U.S. That's what you'll see in one of these CAFR reports. CAFR reports on every one of them, just google CAFR and you will find the information on your particular state or county.

The Fed Reserve has been collecting taxes to pay off debt for 97 years, and own all the debt in the U.S. In other words, the Fed Reserve is the largest creditor in the U.S., followed by China, and they have been transferring wealth from the little guys to the big guys by buying up the real estates, businesses, etc.

We will see the R/V of the IQD, but our window will be short. **this portion is an addendum by Beth (soulwarriorone)...IMHO and the opinion of many others, we will be entering the 7 years of plenty, to be followed by 7 years of lack, so we must use our newly found wealth

Something to think about . We all know the USA is in debt to China ,to the tune of , not any of us know the actual dollar amount. So whats really going to happen when China does call for the note to be paid ?

The US goes broke and everyone who relies on our foreign aid both monetarily and militarily gets screwed and so does China because there's nobody left to buy their Made in China garbage so their economy collapses

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The USA is China's biggest customer. Do you think they jeopardize that relationship? We could not pay the debt, so what would it gain for them?

If we cannot buy from China, then their economy will collapse. We collapse, they collapse, the world collapses. That is quite a house of cars.

It is not logical from the first sentence.

Just passing along information.... You be the judge

Global Settlements: World leaders weighing in on Fed Reserve, making certain the payments (global settlements) are made.

China is calling the note on the U.S. and will foreclose on the corporation of the U.S., if they are not paid by 9p.m. PST last night. They will impose a lien against the U.S. Gov't. officials are working around the clock this weekend to be completed by close of business. RV should be on the shirttails of payments being made.

Sarkozy & Hu met in Paris and are both pushing to save the world from the control of the Fed Reserve leaders, i.e. U.S., Rothchilds, etc. Everything will happen at once. They will all be paid in treasury notes, and the outcome of Sarkozy & Hu meeting was that the Chinese will foreclose on U.S. Corporation gov't. this morning.

We should be able to cash out RV tuesday or wednesday, but they have also touched on Feb. 3rd as a cash in date. 180 nations are revaluing their currency on Feb 1, but Iraq is not one listed. Speculation was that IQD was not listed to keep us all from making a run on the banks and dealers to purchase more.

We've been hearing of banks getting excessive amounts of cash--Okie presented the question could it be the treasury notes that will replace the fed notes? Only 5th 3rd bank is prepared to carry the new notes. BOA/Wells Fargo are still trying to get over the hurdles of being ready as of yesterday afternoon.

There are 750 high-profile, high-level ppl all over the world, ranging from the U.N., banking, gov't, etc. -- power struggles going on right now. The world's media has been bought and paid for by the richest ppl in the world, explaining why we have not heard anything about all of this.

Put the pieces together and it makes sense. Revaluation will only occur after settlements go out. Feds wanted to revalue first, but China was afraid they would not get paid back after revaluation, so do not look at China as the bad guys even though you can trust no gov't. 100%. China, Russia, France, and England want privatization of what's going on in banking out. It's called mashination, meaning a scenario crated to destroy the world's economy and creating a one world currency that will replace our currencies sooner than we thought. Okie is right in asking where is the money? and if there is a collapse, a one-world currency will come out of it. It solidifies the need for the Fed Reserve remaining in power. Maybe M taking over CBI was a precursor to a world event. The currency we possess is the driver to the currency of GCC, and we are being played for dupes, and we missed the bigger picture of them working their way to a one-world currency. If they destroy all of them and one only will support them. They came up with the word rebooting for it, as what currency could stand alone if they collapse all the others?

There may be a case in which they pretend to sell us on an idea to get us to another place of one world currency. The world currency crisis is contrived so we will all throw up our hands and give up our sovereignty as nations. The CMKX, global settlements, prosperity packages, could all be a huge smokescreen, but it remains that a list of 180 currencies are listed on the IMF as changing their rates on Feb 1st.

Okie said in conjunction is forgiveness of debts...everything will zero out and start over.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is receiving over a 3 yr period a buy back of all those bad loans and being backed by the U.S. govt.

CMKX alone is the biggest ever Ponzi scheme for one country, coming in at 3.877 trillion. The plans were to slam it down through a crisis they created. Part of the contrived plan of a created scenario - everybody crashes, and the end will be a single currency faster than we thought, in an effort to save themselves the IQD is part of the 20-30 other currencies all ending up as one.

It will start with the IQD, then the GCC, but will be faster than we thought. The change will be like it was in 1971 when Nixon took us off the gold standard and nobody noticed.

Like in a poker game when the house takes a piece of every pot, the U.S. and the world have anted out. Eventually the 'house' winds up with all the money and spread it out amongst the Feds and Rothschilds, etc.

We must get back to the place of securing our currencies with 'real' assets, i.e. oil, gas, gold, minerals, etc., as the fiat currency game has been proven not to work. The powers that be have come up with a new smokescreen, which is to reboot the whole world.

We need to understand that each agency of the Federal gov't is a corporation, i.e. the courts, school districts, FBI, etc. Example: your county government doesn't have to pay taxes, and literally owns 80% of all the real estate/businesses in the U.S. That's what you'll see in one of these CAFR reports. CAFR reports on every one of them, just google CAFR and you will find the information on your particular state or county.

The Fed Reserve has been collecting taxes to pay off debt for 97 years, and own all the debt in the U.S. In other words, the Fed Reserve is the largest creditor in the U.S., followed by China, and they have been transferring wealth from the little guys to the big guys by buying up the real estates, businesses, etc.

We will see the R/V of the IQD, but our window will be short. **this portion is an addendum by Beth (soulwarriorone)...IMHO and the opinion of many others, we will be entering the 7 years of plenty, to be followed by 7 years of lack, so we must use our newly found wealth

Wow ... great info ... EXCEPT YOU REFERENCED OKIE!!!!!!!!! INSTANT BS and you don't even have to add water.

End Quote

Is that right? Ok then.........I'll take your word for it

What's to keep us from rushing to the banks and buying up the other currencies on the list?

As far off as it seems, it may not be as far off as we think. I know some of you don't like the "God stuff", but the bible does talk about a "one world government" so to speak. I'm sure this post will be frowned upon by said people, the ones not liking this "God stuff", but there are those who know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I want the RV, too, but there is a bigger picture that entails much more than us taking FB pics of out new found wealth. I hope we all are ready. Go God, Go RV...

I know what you are talking about and I am not afraid to tell the whole world.......AMEN!!![/size]

Edited by joeintt
  • Upvote 6

Dig deep in your research, and be prepared to sit down and try to digest all that has happened including the numbers.

for those of you who have poo poo'd this information....none of you have done any reading or studying or have any idea of the depth and breadth of what is going on in this world and show up here as well fed children by the mainstream media and government shoveling fodder filling the wells you feed from....

if you spent any time at all you would have some idea that there is more to this whole global economic situation than meets the eye....but you come on here with your little one line quips that this is garbage and you really have no idea, not one inkling of a thought that any of this could hold water...

There really is literally two sides here fighting a war for existence....the Bush Crime family and the G-19 that want all of this to stop....most of you don't even know or could possibly imagine that our government really isn't a government at all but a corporation, beholden to the international bankers...and a bankrupt one at that....that Obama is nothing more than a CEO of that bankrupt corporation hanging on by a thread.

you know I don't post much but having read so many posts that reveal the uninitiated I just had to say something.

you know it was actually refreshing to hear from someone on the GET call this evening that had actual experience in the Vietnam war regarding its true nature of heroin marketeering, the Bush connection to that war through the CIA and AIR AMERICA, his experience in Germany and uncovering the Nazi relics and info of their infiltration into the the US system back then and illuminating their plan of economic takeover rather than through war and atomic weapon deployment....finally someone and then others coming on corroborating information that I have known and studied and uncovered for years...

I have no idea about these Global Settlements and Placement Packages....information about the 750 well positioned people in the world that are attempting to pull this off....I have no idea whether or not the Chinese have been behind the delays on the RV.....but I know enough to put 2 and 2 together, and if there are enough nations and powerful people in the world that HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BUSH FAMILY CRIME CARTEL AND THEIR STEALING THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD....and they are doing something about it, then why not....why wouldn't they include Iraq and put pressure on those leaders to participate, to actually take back their RITE to own the wealth of their own nation....help us paint the US into a corner....help us get rid of the international bankers and all the Federal Reserves that are moving us into a Global One World Currency where they control everything.....I can easily see why there would be hundreds of nations that would not want this....CAN YOU SEE IT.......TRY!!!!

I am all for A GLOBAL COMMUNITY, A COMMUNITY OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS THAT COMMUNICATE, THAT TRADE, THAT GET ALONG, THAT CO-EXTST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, I am not in favor of a Global One World Order that is controlled by a handful of families....an Elite group that will rule the rest of the us according to their wims and desires....and if they have economic control that is exactly what it will be.

So if you have any intellect, any desire for a society, a world that is SANE....at least attempt to learn, to study about what's REALLY happened, what is REALLY going on and stop making ridiculous posts, like "this is absurd."

There are so many layers and nuances regarding this whole situation that none of us will ever fully know the complete picture of what's going on. I would love to see all these political criminals get indited for what they have done to this GREAT country and its ideals as a REPUBLIC....their entire purpose, is to destroy it and its sovereignty to create a NEW WORLD ORDER.....pull out a one dollar Federal Reserve Note and read it.....it's in Latin but that is what it says.

Knowledge is Power....everyone needs to get an education.

pegasus0ne....over and out.

• Upvote 4

Dig deep in your research, and be prepared to sit down and try to digest all that has happened including the numbers.

for those of you who have poo poo'd this information....none of you have done any reading or studying or have any idea of the depth and breadth of what is going on in this world and show up here as well fed children by the mainstream media and government shoveling fodder filling the wells you feed from....

if you spent any time at all you would have some idea that there is more to this whole global economic situation than meets the eye....but you come on here with your little one line quips that this is garbage and you really have no idea, not one inkling of a thought that any of this could hold water...

There really is literally two sides here fighting a war for existence....the Bush Crime family and the G-19 that want all of this to stop....most of you don't even know or could possibly imagine that our government really isn't a government at all but a corporation, beholden to the international bankers...and a bankrupt one at that....that Obama is nothing more than a CEO of that bankrupt corporation hanging on by a thread.

you know I don't post much but having read so many posts that reveal the uninitiated I just had to say something.

you know it was actually refreshing to hear from someone on the GET call this evening that had actual experience in the Vietnam war regarding its true nature of heroin marketeering, the Bush connection to that war through the CIA and AIR AMERICA, his experience in Germany and uncovering the Nazi relics and info of their infiltration into the the US system back then and illuminating their plan of economic takeover rather than through war and atomic weapon deployment....finally someone and then others coming on corroborating information that I have known and studied and uncovered for years...

I have no idea about these Global Settlements and Placement Packages....information about the 750 well positioned people in the world that are attempting to pull this off....I have no idea whether or not the Chinese have been behind the delays on the RV.....but I know enough to put 2 and 2 together, and if there are enough nations and powerful people in the world that HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BUSH FAMILY CRIME CARTEL AND THEIR STEALING THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD....and they are doing something about it, then why not....why wouldn't they include Iraq and put pressure on those leaders to participate, to actually take back their RITE to own the wealth of their own nation....help us paint the US into a corner....help us get rid of the international bankers and all the Federal Reserves that are moving us into a Global One World Currency where they control everything.....I can easily see why there would be hundreds of nations that would not want this....CAN YOU SEE IT.......TRY!!!!

I am all for A GLOBAL COMMUNITY, A COMMUNITY OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS THAT COMMUNICATE, THAT TRADE, THAT GET ALONG, THAT CO-EXTST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, I am not in favor of a Global One World Order that is controlled by a handful of families....an Elite group that will rule the rest of the us according to their wims and desires....and if they have economic control that is exactly what it will be.

So if you have any intellect, any desire for a society, a world that is SANE....at least attempt to learn, to study about what's REALLY happened, what is REALLY going on and stop making ridiculous posts, like "this is absurd."

There are so many layers and nuances regarding this whole situation that none of us will ever fully know the complete picture of what's going on. I would love to see all these political criminals get indited for what they have done to this GREAT country and its ideals as a REPUBLIC....their entire purpose, is to destroy it and its sovereignty to create a NEW WORLD ORDER.....pull out a one dollar Federal Reserve Note and read it.....it's in Latin but that is what it says.

Knowledge is Power....everyone needs to get an education.

pegasus0ne....over and out.

One of the best posts I have ever viewed on this site or any other site. Its TRUTH. Preach on brother! Once the one world currency starts being shoved down your throat, start buying guns and ammo. The New World order is real and its not far behind...

• Upvote 4

What's to keep us from rushing to the banks and buying up the other currencies on the list?

Uhmmmm I am thinking nothing would keep us from doing that...... well except where do you get the list? Is there a list? I so did not get that memo, and would be really happy if someone would post the link in here.... Thanks for the idea Capt Jack..... from one ole Capt to another..... I am so about that list now :D:D

Ahhhhhh wait, just had a thought...... how many currencies are supposed to revalue? I know there are a lot of countries on the planet.... but doesn't 180 just about encompass all of them....and then some? I am not in any way casting dispersions......and am genuinely questioning that number..... It seems 180 countries revaluing on the same day would be..... wow... not sure..... but pretty intense....Ya know, I just might take off work on Feb 1st to watch this..... :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Just a thought from reading the posts here about ppl cashing in and a the US going broke, If you think the country is going bankrupt, why would you cash in your dinar for a they're currency. Just a thought. Why not move to Dubai or Kuwait or any other country that isn't going broke. You will feel really stupid if you cash in and then you wake up one day and you Dollars aren't worth anything.

• Upvote 1