Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq's Current Currency In Full Detail !!!

VIZIOIRAQI

What a great read THANKS for the post Vizio

I put it in my Favorites to pass on to family and friends.This explains alot of the past that I can not.

It also reaffirms confidence in our speculation,alot of smart people have put alot of effort into making this happen.

Thanks again

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 1

Wow, I continued reading after my first post and things make sense now! I was in the Sunni triangle during the same time period and held plenty of convoys to BIAP and through the area. I was in one of the divisions that he mentions in the interview. I was just a lowly MK-19 gunner in the turret at the time.

Wow, I continued reading after my first post and things make sense now! I was in the Sunni triangle during the same time period and held plenty of convoys to BIAP and through the area. I was in one of the divisions that he mentions in the interview. I was just a lowly MK-19 gunner in the turret at the time.

That's Cool small world ain't it wink.gif I guess they never told you what you were protecting or you would have done this ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Great interview. I googled the name of a general and found that he is mentioned in a book called Global Financial Warriors, which google had a relatively extensive preview. I will be purchasing the book for greater insight into the currency.

Also in the interview General Tant discusses how they made the exchange from Saddam dinar to new dinar with training for tellers and videos. Sounds like Adam may have read this as part of his support for training before RV.

Hi DD :)

Just wanted to say thank you for your service. It does not matter

the position you held, you were a part of it and thankfully you were

blessed to return home, and in good health I hope.

I appreciate your time and service, it must have been a scary time in your life.

At least it would have been for me personally.

Gods blessing to you sir

All my best!

Jim

---

Whats neat, is on page 6 it says:

" The cost to produce the currency was approximately six cents per note, which allowed for

a very high-quality paper."

They arent going to pay that kind of money for something so worthless IMO

amen and six cents didn't cover the 50's 250's and 500's good find my friend

wink.gif