Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV in January?

Tricia01

Iraq House of Representatives closes todays session; Reconvene Jan 30th

http://don't promote other sites.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/iraq-house-of-representatives-closes-todays-session-reconvene-jan-30th/

So, if they are closed for another week, this might mean we do not see RV for another week, at minimum, or is this "closing" unrelated? Perhaps they have made all their plans for the RV and just now need to announce it.

If there are any laws that need to be passed, then your "minimum" time is true.........ie budget, approval for minister positions, deletion of zeroes, etc.....

As far as Shibibbi, he could rv at any time. I believe Shabibbi may be waiting on all positions to be filled and active for the GOI to be officially announced. We continue to wait.......

It will be 5yrs come Feb. for me, and all I can say is it's not looking good . ( ALWAYS time goes bye and bye and byeeeeeeeeee ....... you get my point )

Maybe my interpretation of the bible was all wrong . ( Babylon the Great aint so Great )

I bet we'll be wondering in June if it's going to happen . ( Lord I hope I'm WRONG ) :(:(

• Upvote 4

if anything needs to be passed it is for them to keep there asses in that room and get stuff done. Iraqi people are starving and they are taking a holiday! Its really sad, but maybe they are going to keep working behind closed doors and get these problems fixed as well. Who knows. :)

and the beat goes and the beat goes on... sonny and cher said it best... MAYBE one day.. maybe never.. maybe there will be no RV... maye there will be... maybe maybe who knows who knows and the beat goes on and the beat goes on... :) it's official i have lost my IQD mind ... :blink:

• Upvote 1

Fact is they need a strong security minister of which they just today said they are working hard to find.Ya right so then they take time off. They are an embarrassment to IRAQ. The people starve while they go on vacations and make more money in one month then the average Iraqi makes in five years.Isn't it amazing that as soon as that Ayatollah want to be shows up people start to blow themselves up along with good Innocent people trying to make IRAQ a better place.On a positive note i believe this will unite the Iraqi people and move things along.

• Upvote 3

31st March 2011 I am all out of it folks had enough

If it hasn’t Rved by then I am selling all I got.

Can spend the money on better investments & if need be buy back in at a later date.

IMHO I just can’t see it happening, Saddam was adamant he would not sale the oil to the western world & I honestly believe that the GOI of Iraq is brain washed by the older regime

My opinion but have been in this for 1 month short of 7 years & there has been no better time for Iraq to Rv than now

Seems to me as long as the GOI get paid for doing S**T they don’t give a S**T for the people that need it the most, Citizens of Iraq should start a civil war, F**K the GOI :D

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Fact is they need a strong security minister of which they just today said they are working hard to find.Ya right so then they take time off. They are an embarrassment to IRAQ. The people starve while they go on vacations and make more money in one month then the average Iraqi makes in five years.Isn't it amazing that as soon as that Ayatollah want to be shows up people start to blow themselves up along with good Innocent people trying to make IRAQ a better place.On a positive note i believe this will unite the Iraqi people and move things along.

Yea poverty, desperation, fear, and despair will unite the Iraqi people all right...unite them into civil war and overthrowing their useless government. Same stuff thats in the makings over here in the States.

Civil war ---> Chaos ---> Iran invades and takes over ---terrorist regime controls more than 50% of the worlds oil supply

Be better off if we just took over and kept the land, oil and resources for ourselves. At least gas would be cheaper

• Downvote 1

Civil war ---> Chaos ---> Iran invades and takes over ---terrorist regime controls more than 50% of the worlds oil supply

Be better off if we just took over and kept the land, oil and resources for ourselves. At least gas would be cheaper

Would of also been far better to let the sleeping giant sleep but you dint did you.

Oh know you just went in & woke him up now look how much that’s cost the USA & UK not to mention the life’s of innocent soldiers, citizens off Iraq, heartache, broken homes & the frustration of millions of people looking to the USA/Iraq to come out on top.

The only people on top of this is the Currency traders. Period as you say in the USA

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I thought Adam said that some of them blacked out some dates this week but didn't know why....why would they do that if they were just going to take the rest of the week of anyhow?

Maybe so no one would schedule an appointment for them while they were on vacation? (just kidding) Who knows why those people do (or don't do) anything?

• Downvote 1

Would of also been far better to let the sleeping giant sleep but you dint did you.

Oh know you just went in & woke him up now look how much that’s cost the USA & UK not to mention the life’s of innocent soldiers, citizens off Iraq, heartache, broken homes & the frustration of millions of people looking to the USA/Iraq to come out on top.

The only people on top of this is the Currency traders. Period as you say in the USA

I agree with you Zantac. Who let's these pukes take this kind of time off. BO never should have left the country till this was completely done. The govt has a job to do and as long as they get their salaries they do what they want in their own sweet time. If Iran invades Iraq that will be the ticket to bomb them to smithereens. Iran needs a major revision.

Have you noticed how many well educated people have left this site. Lots of them have decided this isn't going to happen anytime soon. It is becoming evident Iraq does not have an RV in their plans.

I love Scooter and Nighthawk's chats. They are the ones I hang on to for hope it will eventualy happen. When, who knows.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought Adam said that some of them blacked out some dates this week but didn't know why....why would they do that if they were just going to take the rest of the week of anyhow?

I think the reason would be to prepare training material for bank staff.

31st March 2011 I am all out of it folks had enough

If it hasn’t Rved by then I am selling all I got.

Can spend the money on better investments & if need be buy back in at a later date.

IMHO I just can’t see it happening, Saddam was adamant he would not sale the oil to the western world & I honestly believe that the GOI of Iraq is brain washed by the older regime

My opinion but have been in this for 1 month short of 7 years & there has been no better time for Iraq to Rv than now

Seems to me as long as the GOI get paid for doing S**T they don’t give a S**T for the people that need it the most, Citizens of Iraq should start a civil war, F**K the GOI :D

Why don't you tell us how you really feel Zantac !!! :lol: Then you bought at roughly the same time as me then. I feel the pain, but since the cash is now spent and I own my dinar out right, I am in for the duration. Hope you do not need to sell except for an RV.

Here's to hoping, pp

• Upvote 2