Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 mods resign from DS

nointel

2 mods leave med's site

from butterfly:

I tender my site admin resignation as of today

Dear Med and DS members,

I wanted to let you know that I am hereby resigning my duties as Site admin for DS. I have finally had enough of putting myself through the stress of trying to keep this site running smoothly in cooperation with the Pug, Mailman17 and the mods only to have what we do overturned.

Med, your comments made it clear last night that my services are NOT needed and you and ONLY you decide what happens here, not anyone else. I was chosen as a site admin for a reason and that was to make sure that this site was handled so you could just come on and chat and do your thing. You are the figurehead of DS and Pug, Mailman and I were the backbone that kept it all in place. We each had our position and I THOUGHT we all did a good job at it. I must have been mistaken.

NO ONE was trying to take over your site, but we kept it running FOR YOU. We made decisions on promoting people based on what they contribute to the site overall and we discussed it before making any moves. We didn’t just put someone on as a mod that we are friends with or that just chat a lot but we made sure that the people we promoted were active, knew this investment, and posted a lot. We never banned anyone without reason and discussion prior to it unless it was blatant in the chat room. We never banned anyone just because we didn’t like them because if that was the case, there would be a lot more gone and they would have been gone long ago.

So with that, I am done defending you and having my name trashed because I backed you and enforced the rules of the site so YOU could have a well functioning, drama free site. I am tired of trying to explain to people that certain people can get away with breaking rules but everyone else has to follow. I am tired of looking like the jerk because you bend the rules for some yet when I enforce them I get blamed. And I am tired of being disrespected by having what we, as site admin do, be overturned because someone went crying to you.

With that said, I assume I will be banned and this wont stay up long but it is what it is. I will go back to Dinar Rumor if I cant stay here as a member, which is fine. Wouldn’t be the first time I am banned, nor I doubt the last. I would hope to just be demoted back to member status and rid myself of the headache of the admin pressure but its up to MED. This is nothing personal but its about respecting me and the position given to me. Its obvious I am not respected so why bother making me suffer with the responsibility of admin.

I wish you all well and much success with your future wealth and pray you all are healthy and happy to enjoy it. I have made many friends along the way and hope I didn’t piss too many of you off during my time here. Its been an amazing trip and I cant wait til everyone can move on with their lives away from the DINAR!

Much love and hugs to you all! GO $5.26!

Butterfly

from mailman17:

mailman17 19:25:12: MAY I SAY SOMETHING

Pug 19:25:32: sure boss can a mod moderate room

mailman17 19:26:13: I HAVE KNOWN MED A LONG TIME AND CONSIDER HIM A BROTHER BUT I ALSO HAVE KNOWN PUG AND BF AND ULTIMATELY CONSIDER THEM MY SISTERS

I AM THE ONE WHO SUPERSEDED MEDS CALL ON MAKING RATPACK A MOD NO ONE ELSE IT WAS MY CALL RATPACK I TRULY CONSIDER YOUR INSIGHT AS A MEMBER BUT MODS ARE PICKED FOR A REASON I TRULY HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY WAY OF THINKING ON THIS DO NOT BLAME PUG OR BF IT WAS ME I ONLY DEMOTED YOU BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE BEFORE A MEMBER MOD STATUS IS OVER RATED AND THERE ARE CERTAIN GUIDELINES THAT MUST BE PASSED IN ORDER TO ATTAIN THAT POSITION I DIDN'T FEEL YOU MET THEM ALONG WITH PUG AND BF I ALSO WILL TEND MY RESIGNATION BECAUSE ALTHOUGH MED IS A TRUE FRIEND AND BROTHER AND HAS BEEN IN THIS WITH ME FROM DAY ONE I DON'T FEEL I NEED TO EXPLAIN MY DECISIONS IF I DEMOTE SOMEONE ITS DONE I AM NOT BIAS IN NO WAY I SHOOT FROM THE HIP AND ALWAYS D HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL AND ALTHOUGH THIS IS MEDS SITE I NEVER THOUGHT I NEEDED ANY REASON FOR WHAT I DO I THOUGHT I EARNED THAT RIGHT AND I DID IN MY OPINION ANYWAY TO ALL THE MODS AND ADMINS OUT THERE I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND THE TIME YOU HAVE GIVEN I TRULY DO YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BACKBONE TO THIS SITE BAR NONE YOU ARE THE BEST THAT CAN BE I SALUTE YOU I SURRENDER MY SITE ADIM STATUS ALONG WITH PUG AND BF AS OF TODAY AND I WISH MED, LYDIA AND ALL OF YOU A PROSPEROUS FUTURE GOD BLESS ITS BEEN A HELL OF A RIDE TY

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

That's just very sad! Why can't people just say they are sorry these days , and get along.....sign of the times I guess. I wish them all the best :(

the problem is medic is a dictator plain and simple. do something he don't like or question him and you may as well forget it on his site. myself and many others have been banned for not agreeing with him.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

So with that, I am done defending you and having my name trashed because I backed you and enforced the rules of the site so YOU could have a well functioning, drama free site.

Read more:

well functioning, drama free?

?

like mayberry without andy

sticks and stones and stuff happens

the problem is medic is a dictator plain and simple. do something he don't like or question him and you may as well forget it on his site. myself and many others have been banned for not agreeing with him.

I agree, Med is a dictator, I too was banned many months back for calling him out on his MANY MANY lies!

I have never missed listening to that loon & all of his rambling nonsense!!

DV is the best........& am very happy to be here!

• Upvote 2

Thats why he got kicked off his own site a few months back. I don't look for him to stay at D/S very much longerv because of his attitude.