Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Relocating POST R/V?

Roscoboy007

Belize, no thankyou but Panama interests me Panamajo. I met a client that came from there and went back and forth from Canada to visit is family. Is it safer than some of these other types of place like Belze? I was not sure I wanted to be so close to South America. Any comment you can provide would be most appreciated.. :unsure:

• 5 months later...

There is a Belize Mexico and one in Brazil. Which one are you guys talking about? Not Mexico I hope.

You may not receive a response... The last post on this thread that you dug up was 6 months ago.But it is a country south of Mexico.

Edited by skepticaldinar

Didn't invest enough for my moving, just getting the kids off the streets and into my program to teach them life skills and movie careers.

So I guess you could say I'm moving a few kids, teens & young adults to a new location. smile.gif my place!

CHECK OUT MY GALLERY!

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lord willing...I want to give Bibles away...king James bibles....and spread the gospel all over America...we desperately need God...also I'd like to put hellfire and brimstone preachers on national tv....like Evan. Phil Loss...pastor Mark McGahey....and spend some on family...my tithe comes before everything.....I have 12 children....and a beautiful Eskimo wife..go RV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Are you staying where your at or will you be moving post R/V? If your thinking of Belize then keep us in mind. We will be there within 60 days and will have our Real Estate Brokerage company up an running. So if you need info about the area then just send us an email.......See ya on the beach.....Good luck to all.

When it is over and done, we will be retiring to florida. More time with sons and grandchildren

Are you staying where your at or will you be moving post R/V? If your thinking of Belize then keep us in mind. We will be there within 60 days and will have our Real Estate Brokerage company up an running. So if you need info about the area then just send us an email.......See ya on the beach.....Good luck to all.

What when everyone at best triples their investment? ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Belize

Affiliations: Commonwealth of Nations; United Nations.

Location: Central America. Formerly British Honduras. On the Caribbean

Sea between Mexico and Guatemala.

Capital and Largest City: Belize City.

Government: Parliamentary democracy.

Legal System: English common law.

Official Language: English. Also speak Spanish, Mayan, Garituna, and Creole.

Stability: Stable.

Currency: Belize dollar.

International Time: −6 hrs. GMT.

Country Code: 501.

Embassy: Embassy of Belize, 2535 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington,DC 20008. Telephone: (202) 332-9636.

Type of Legal Entity: International Business Company (IBC).

Unique Characteristics: An excellent tax haven for offshore business operations,

offshore e-commerce, and trusts. Bank secrecy. A T-7 tax haven. A potential expatriate haven under the Qualified Persons Program. Very strong asset protection trust laws.

Taxation: A no-tax haven.

Exchange Controls: None.

Treaties with the United States: No income tax treaty. No TIEA. No MLAT.

Useful Web Site: www.belize.gov.bz

Belize is an attractive no-tax haven with progressive corporate

legislation. Once a British colony, Belize gained its independence

in 1981. This tropical Central American country has been

aggressively promoting itself as an international financial center, and

the future looks promising. There is strict bank secrecy and there are

no treaties or agreements with the United States or other international

organizations. The OECD had blacklisted Belize for a while in

2000 until the country made a few concessions, but nothing dramatic.

However, your IBC will not be able to issue bearer shares and Belize

no longer has an Economic Citizenship Program. Still, the Supreme

Court defends their laws and protects depositors against outside attacks.

This business-friendly haven offers a wide variety of offshore financial

services, and some forthcoming offshore legislation will allow

Belize to expand into a completely independent offshore financial

center providing many more services. Belize is an excellent offshore

e-commerce base, and has one of the strongest asset protection trust

laws anywhere.

Tourist Stay: Visa is not required for stay up to 30 days.

Passport/Residency: After living in Belize for one year, you can secure permanent

residency after depositing U.S. $700 with a Belize bank. If you

are over 45 years of age, and have an minimum annual income of U.S.

$24,000, you can qualify for the Qualified Retired Persons Program

(QRP) and receive permanent residency and special tax status.

Taxes: No income tax on foreign source income. Strict bank secrecy. A T-7

tax haven.

Embassy: Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 332-9636.

Web Site: www.embassyofbelize.org

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1

I would never go to Belize. HIGHLY racist there if you are white. Not only that but you have to pay thirty dollars to enter into the country THEN it is mandatory that you leave the country every single month and guess what? You pay thirty dollars to leave. The six dollar gas per gallon is hell too. I hate Belize and will never return there.

No disrespect intended here, but I have enjoyed every visit to Belize and I'm white. I do not pretend to know where you went in Belize to develop your crass opinion of an entire country but where I have went there was AWESOME. I was treated very well and have for sometime considered buying a place there to travel between the US and Belize. Sorry you had a bad time there as you state but can you REALLY label an entire country off of your visits? REALLY? I think not. Peace

• Upvote 1

No disrespect intended here, but I have enjoyed every visit to Belize and I'm white. I do not pretend to know where you went in Belize to develop your crass opinion of an entire country but where I have went there was AWESOME. I was treated very well and have for sometime considered buying a place there to travel between the US and Belize. Sorry you had a bad time there as you state but can you REALLY label an entire country off of your visits? REALLY? I think not. Peace

I agree with BanG on this one - I have had amazing and wonderful experiences there.

Riverstyx - thanks for all the great info about Belize. Yes, it sounds like there will be alot of travel to Belize. I've never been, but definitely would like to go. It sounds like a great place to visit & live. Maybe see you down there.

Well unfortunately my state does have an income tax. I've been here all my life and have very deep roots, so I'll let them have a little and stay here. Intend to travel and maybe have a small place in the mountains in another ( undisclosed) state. I too will be making myself quite scarce. I would like to be able to keep up with a lot of you thow. So many of you are more like family to me now! Those I am referring to, know who you are. I'm really gonna miss you guys and gals. mainly the gals!! Jus' kiddin. Oh, not about the missing you part.

• Downvote 1

Not gonna leave S.E. Asia. Have a US passport and a 2nd. No taxes here. But since I have a home in Alaska, and Arizona I will kick some tax money back to uncle sam. I couldnt have retired at 37 in any othe country than the US and the US is hurting bad. I wont be stingy with "found" money. Best of luck to everyone in your choices. :)

• Upvote 1

Sorry,,, I won't be moving to Belize,, but I will keep the house I have and buy one 120miles away so I can be in my son's school district. And than I will probably apply for a job in that area possibly at his school or at the Harley dealer. ( got to keep busy ) .. Maybe I will open up my own motorcycle dealer,,,,ummmm not a bad idea :)

Go Rv

God Bless America

Oh ya CBISNGER that is some great info you posted I am sure everybody who is going to live there found it helpful... I will probably go visit and the info was helpful for me..

Thanks

Go Rv

God Bless America