Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:08 AM MDT - 4/10/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

NORV  [aka Kaperoni] Article: "Advisor to the Association of Banks: The Central Bank is following a consistent approach to achieving banking reform" Quote: "the management of the Central Bank of Iraq plans to gradually cancel the window for selling foreign currency during the year 2024, until it leaves it completely." ...this is huge news... Iraq cannot end the auctions unless they have an alternative to the auctions... which means they plan to float the dinar by the end of the year...floating the dinar will give them a new mechanism to maintain the dinar, the CBI will buy and sell blocks of dinar like other central banks do to maintain their currency. [Post 1 of 2]:twothumbs:

NORV  [aka Kaperoni] They will also have to use dinar to pay for goods and services which will make the dinar internationally traded...they want the banks and Iraq to establish relationships around the world with International standards and full compliance which means that means IMF Article XIV... This seems pretty clear and excellent news. We very well see that Iraqi dinar float on the global market at the end of this year or early next year... I think it's very promising... it definitely is very good news. [Post 2 of 2]:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• NORV  [aka Kaperoni]  We very well see that Iraqi dinar float on the global market at the end of this year or early next year... I think it's very promising... it definitely is very good news.:twothumbs::tiphat:

Let's hope we don't have to wait till the beginning of 2025 to see this.

The can has been kicked down the road enough.   Go RV.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

So when he posts as Kaprioni he is all negative. Give him a personality transplant and he becomes more positive  because he is posting under a different name!???+ Not buying any crap from krap eroni

Makes us all wonder why Kaperoni is still hanging on to  his Dinars & is still waiting like the rest of us.   Go RV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

So when he posts as Kaprioni he is all negative. Give him a personality transplant and he becomes more positive  because he is posting under a different name!???+ Not buying any crap from krap eroni

I don't think Kap is doing such a great job changing his identity!  JMHO  :jester:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Quote: "the management of the Central Bank of Iraq plans to gradually cancel the window for selling foreign currency during the year 2024, until it leaves it completely." ...this is huge news...

havent they been doing this? can they join the WTO with two systems, NO....once they change rate to greater than 1:1, auctions are gone.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:
  • NORV  [aka Kaperoni]  We very well see that Iraqi dinar float on the global market at the end of this year or early next year... I think it's very promising... it definitely is very good news.:twothumbs::tiphat:

Let's hope we don't have to wait till the beginning of 2025 to see this.

The can has been kicked down the road enough.   Go RV.

We will know here in a week or two if we are in another dead year or not. Hopefully we will see some movement here after EID! I think it is over next Tuesday. I could be wrong, though. Yesterday there was a big shooting in Philadelphia we’re the Muslims were starting to celebrate their holiday! The MSM media first reported it was the end of ramadam, then I heard on Fox from the police chief of Philadelphia that is was the celebration of EID. So that puts the end either Monday or Tuesday! I never did hear what they thought caused the shooting! Hopefully next week we will hear what the big announcement is about! Hopefully it’s the RV/RI of the IQD! JMHO! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

We will know here in a week or two if we are in another dead year or not. Hopefully we will see some movement here after EID! I think it is over next Tuesday.

atleast give to end of april :praying:🤣

Edited by screwball
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Well I guess I'll stand alone with the thinking of even if it doesn't happen at the end of this month, it can still happen anytime this year. I'm cool with that too!

Yep, Iraq can do it whenever they damn well want to! I'm just praying they want to do it the sooner the better! 🙏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Well I guess I'll stand alone with the thinking of even if it doesn't happen at the end of this month, it can still happen anytime this year. I'm cool with that too!

I agree with you but there are certain time frames that make the most sense like April, January, beginning of any year or Quarter etc.. 

I believe our current Gregorian calendar is 10-14 days ahead of our true calendar so we can add 10-14 days to April or any other logical time as I believe we will be switching back to a 13 mth calendar (where April is the first month) around the same time.  So April 15th minus 14 days puts us at April 1st 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2