Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CURIOUS

yendor

So, I was curious about the sudden lack of information.  Has anyone heard what the mystery is behind the sudden absence of Luigi and now Ron?

I know it's been just a few days, but it IS unlike BOTH of them to not report in after such a stellar job that they have done in the past. Just askin'.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Remember it is ramadam! I heard from a guy that keeps up with this deal in depth yesterday. According to him CBI and the GOI are on a news blackout till after ramadam! Supposedly they (GOI & CBI) are poised to make a big announcement after ramadam. Supposedly there official articles out there stating about the blackout of news coming out of there! He did have some other news that gave me a shot of hopium! I must admit I take all with a grain of salt! They did say that this announcement could come around the 16th of april ! I sure hope, he is right ! Thats one day after the crooks from the IRS come calling, they need more money to give to all the illegal aliens that crooked joe is letting in! That April 16th date does make a little since too! ramadam over on the 9th of April then I think the other holiday is 4 or 5 days long. That puts the !6th as very credible day for CBI to make a major announcement! If you believe anything they have been throwing out, which I don't! I'm not getting off this crazy train so bring on April 16th!  I too hope Lugi the Thugg , and Ron are all safe and sound and are just taking a brake! JMHO !  🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 10

34 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Remember it is ramadam! I heard from a guy that keeps up with this deal in depth yesterday. According to him CBI and the GOI are on a news blackout till after ramadam! Supposedly they (GOI & CBI) are poised to make a big announcement after ramadam. Supposedly there official articles out there stating about the blackout of news coming out of there! He did have some other news that gave me a shot of hopium! I must admit I take all with a grain of salt! They did say that this announcement could come around the 16th of april ! I sure hope, he is right ! Thats one day after the crooks from the IRS come calling, they need more money to give to all the illegal aliens that crooked joe is letting in! That April 16th date does make a little since too! ramadam over on the 9th of April then I think the other holiday is 4 or 5 days long. That puts the !6th as very credible day for CBI to make a major announcement! If you believe anything they have been throwing out, which I don't! I'm not getting off this crazy train so bring on April 16th!  I too hope Lugi the Thugg , and Ron are all safe and sound and are just taking a brake! JMHO !  🤠

I've heard recently about positive announcement coming & possibly during  Ramadan or mid April. I'm staying grounded but it did sound positive as well.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

It would be great if there was some kind of movement,  but I am more pessimistic than you. Too many heartbreaks on this ride.

Over the years it's always been  NOTHING EVER HAPPENS BEFORE.  DURING OR AFTER  Ramadan 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Jeff has just put out a video claiming Iraq has given the rv date. But of course you can only find it out if you go to his patreon! He was harpping on about Sudani going to Washington on the 15 th April but that is not the rv date apparently. Strange because he recently claimed it was definately happening in March. My friend sent me the video

6 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@architect... is your source somebody you would trust or believe? I know you take everything with a healthy dose of salt just curious about your general opinion

I can only vouch for the fact that he seems to know most of the articles that come through here. He did tell this is just opinion based on articles being released, about 3/4 of them come through 6ply, Ron and Lugi . That’s one reason I miss our clown! He was very hard to BS ! He seemed to always get the upper hand on any scuttle-butt that came through here! I know a few people based on when we paid to have that Dr from Iraq back in 2013, come hold a meeting with us! He thought he was going to play us for a bunch more money! Unfortunately for him I read him like a book! But he’s been right so far on the RV ! He just disappeared too! I believe he got deported. Now that is just my speculation on him! I feel my source is on to something. It sure sounds like there might be something to it! I hope this helps! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, Artitech said:

I feel my source is on to something. It sure sounds like there might be something to it! I hope this helps! JMHO 🤠

as far as I am concerned is this sought of info keeps us all motivated and future focused:praying:

Edited by screwball

Eid al-Fitr for the year 2024 is celebrated/ observed on sundown of Tuesday, April 9th ending at sundown on Wednesday, April 10th.

Eid al-Fitr is on the first day of the month of Shawwal (Islamic Calendar) and marks the end of Ramadan (month long fasting) and the beginning of a feast that breaks the fast. Wednesday, April 10th is day number 101 of the 2024 calendar year with 17 days until Eid al-Fitr 2024.

• Thanks 2